Microsoft says I need to purchase Modern warfare Again????

Discus and support Microsoft says I need to purchase Modern warfare Again???? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've had the game since launch the game I bought to enjoy with my hard earned money and a bank statement to prove I bought the game and now it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wick3d snag, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Wick3d snag
    Wick3d snag Guest

So I've had the game since launch the game I bought to enjoy with my hard earned money and a bank statement to prove I bought the game and now it says I need to purchase the game again and I haven't gotten my money back, I mean look I love xbox and Microsoft
    but If im going to get scammed by them why should I stick around all of this is complete BS I was looking forward to playing season 2 after a hard day of work but now this sh** if anybody can help I would very much appreciate it

Thanks, bradley

:)

Wick3d snag, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Frankalore the Merci Win User

There are a TON of people having this issue recently and especially with the new Modern Warfare. There is a featured forum post that can provide steps to help resolve this issue here.
  3. Wick3d snag Win User

How would i be able get ahold of xbox support?
  4. Reactor Leak SF Win User

How would i be able get ahold of xbox support?
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

at the same time, go into your purchase history and also the bank records for when you purchased it and make sure you were actually charged because the main issue has been a glitch never charged some players, was found
    out recently, and as of yesterday (2/12) access was revoked so it could be properly purchased but all game saves, stats, etc are still cloud saved
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Another thing you want to do is check your order history to make sure the order for the game is still showing as completed.

You can check your order history by signing into your account at account.microsoft.com

Under the status for the game there should be 3 options.

1. Completed = Order was completed successfully and should still have access to the game.

2. Charge Off = After the order was placed and completed someone disputed the charge with the payment option that the purchase was made with and Microsoft gave the money back to the financial institution.

3. Refunded = There was a request for the order to be refunded and Microsoft honored that request for whatever reason.

With the last two options once the status shows as either one of these it is out of Microsofts hands they have sent the money back to the bank it is up to the bank at that point to put the money back into the account.

This could take up to 30 days for the bank to put the money back into your account. Especially if you made the purchase through PayPal they are known for taking almost 30 days to show your money back.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

You can contact Xbox Support and they will be able to assist you with this issue. There are a few gamers that has this same issue lately.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

You can request a call back or you can chat to one of the support staff.

Edit. A post was made recently about what to do if you get this issue.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/games-that-were-pre-ordered-and-not-working/e72bba46-e531-4954-9cf3-683e32a30934
Thema:

1. Microsoft says I need to purchase Modern warfare Again???? - Similar Threads - Microsoft says need

2. Microsoft says no more refunds for me!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft says no more refunds for me!: My daughter is a minor and used my husband’s debit card to buy $2214.00 of Microsoft Xbox digital product since later October 2019. She got a hold of that card somehow. Since this is an account...
  3. Device Support says out of warranty despite purchase of Microsoft Complete for Xbox at purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device Support says out of warranty despite purchase of Microsoft Complete for Xbox at purchase: Hi there, I've got a launch Xbox One X that I purchased with the three year warranty Microsoft Complete. I have the order number, confirmation.....everything....but when I go to the Device...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire dice que no tengo conexión a internet.[Microsoft Solitaire says I have...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire dice que no tengo conexión a internet.[Microsoft Solitaire says I have...: Toda la información que se encuentra relaciona con pc. Yo lo tengo en mi cel. Mi red funciona perfectamente. Ya desinstale y reinstalé la aplicación. No puedo solucionarlo. ¿Qué hago?...
  5. It says my location on my Microsoft account is the UK, but on...

in XBoX on Mobile
    It says my location on my Microsoft account is the UK, but on...: So I live in the UK, but on https://social.xbox.com/changegamertag the price is in dollars, it says US and I can’t change it to UK, I can’t purchase a name change because my address doesn’t work...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw: Unable to log-in due to error message saying in app purchase is no longer...: My Windows 10 updated and after the update, I am no longer able to log in to Microsoft Jigsaw with my Xbox Live account. I keep getting a message that states "Choose another item: This in-app...
  7. Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.: I am attempting to just play the solitaire games that I normally do but I'm being corraled to a "Let's talk about the game you like best." I am not interested in doing that and I don't know how I...
  8. Im getting harassed by different accounts one of them saying they work at Microsoft and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im getting harassed by different accounts one of them saying they work at Microsoft and...: I am getting messages from an account that I reported for wishing death upon me now after there suspension they are getting other accounts to message me one of them saying they work at Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Store keeps saying pending and doesn't change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Store keeps saying pending and doesn't change: Hi I was having a problem with running my minecraft bedrock edition and I tried doing everything and still didn't work. So then I decided to uninstall minecraft bedrock to find out it will not...
  10. Rewards Account has Red Status, Says my Microsoft Acct Info needs updating to transfer credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Account has Red Status, Says my Microsoft Acct Info needs updating to transfer credits: My Rewards account is telling me that my billing information needs to be updated before credits can be transferred to my account. Looking at my billing info, everything appears to be correct,...