Microsoft says I need to purchase Modern warfare Again????

Discus and support Microsoft says I need to purchase Modern warfare Again???? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I've had the game since launch the game I bought to enjoy with my hard earned money and a bank statement to prove I bought the game and now it says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Wick3d snag, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Wick3d snag
    Wick3d snag Guest

So I've had the game since launch the game I bought to enjoy with my hard earned money and a bank statement to prove I bought the game and now it says I need to purchase the game again and I haven't gotten my money back, I mean look I love xbox and Microsoft
    but If im going to get scammed by them why should I stick around all of this is complete BS I was looking forward to playing season 2 after a hard day of work but now this sh** if anybody can help I would very much appreciate it

Thanks, bradley

:)

Wick3d snag, Feb 14, 2020
  2. StevenHuynh3 Win User

I have it on disk but it says i have to purchase it again to play campaign multiplayer and co-op
  3. EllisWestwood Win User

That happened to me as well I still need to buy the game and also it scammed me of a bundle that I bought aswell for £20
  4. Th3Bulge Win User

When I try to access the post you linked to :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/games-that-were-pre-ordered-and-not-working/e72bba46-e531-4954-9cf3-683e32a30934

it says access denied.

Can i get a link that actually works so I can play?
  5. Frankalore the Merci Win User

There are a TON of people having this issue recently and especially with the new Modern Warfare. There is a featured forum post that can provide steps to help resolve this issue here.
  6. Wick3d snag Win User

How would i be able get ahold of xbox support?
Thema:

1. Microsoft says I need to purchase Modern warfare Again???? - Similar Threads - Microsoft says need

2. how do i login to microsoft account with out it saying already another account is connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i login to microsoft account with out it saying already another account is connected: how do I loge into my microsoft account with out it saying another microsoft account is already connected to minecraft on playstation and with out it saying cannot login....
  3. My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and her old one says it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and her old one says it...: My wife's microsoft and xbox account are linked to an unknown email and we don't know the password we think it got hacked and now her old email when she tries to log in says it doesn't exist...
  4. I’m trying to join game pass and it’s saying contact Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to join game pass and it’s saying contact Microsoft: I’m trying to join game pass and it’s saying contact Microsoft 6f6cb146-f821-46a4-b81c-50eb949eb0e3
  5. Microsoft Store saying I haven't bought games I've already bought

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store saying I haven't bought games I've already bought: I recently formatted my C: drive in order to work out some issues I was having, and while setting everything back up, I noticed that the Microsoft Store is showing that I haven't bought any Forza...
  6. If a product on Amazon says it's "officially licensed by Microsoft", is that a legit claim...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    If a product on Amazon says it's "officially licensed by Microsoft", is that a legit claim...: I was looking for rechargeable batteries that could charge two controllers at once on Amazon and came across this company called "Hori" who advertised that their charger was officially licensed by...
  7. Why does Microsoft say my warranty is expired on my controller when it's not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft say my warranty is expired on my controller when it's not: I purchased my XBox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 on 11/22/19. The Microsoft website says the warranties on these controllers was extended to a full year due to known issues; however, when I...
  8. I own the Disc but Xbox says I need to own the game to use an Add-On from Microsoft Store ??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the Disc but Xbox says I need to own the game to use an Add-On from Microsoft Store ??: Can Anyone Help !?!? Basically, I bought Forza Horizon 4 (on disc) and when I went to the Microsoft Store Online the other day to browse Add-Ons and Bundles etc. I noticed that it said that "I...
  9. When I go to servers, it says I need a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go to servers, it says I need a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account!: [img] [img] Please help! When i go to servers it say that i need a microsoft and nintendo switch account, but i am signed into my microsoft account and i an pretty sure im signed into my nintendo...
  10. Rewards Account has Red Status, Says my Microsoft Acct Info needs updating to transfer credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Rewards Account has Red Status, Says my Microsoft Acct Info needs updating to transfer credits: My Rewards account is telling me that my billing information needs to be updated before credits can be transferred to my account. Looking at my billing info, everything appears to be correct,...