Microsoft sent my replacement accessory to the wrong address

Discus and support Microsoft sent my replacement accessory to the wrong address in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What, if anything, can I do? When filling out the forms online to get a replacement sent to me, nowhere, that I can recall at least, did it ask where... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x DogMeat x, Mar 5, 2015.

1. x DogMeat x
    x DogMeat x Guest

What, if anything, can I do?

When filling out the forms online to get a replacement sent to me, nowhere, that I can recall at least, did it ask where it would be sending the replacement to. I went to check the status today to find that it was sent to an address that I haven't lived
    at for almost 6 years. When I checked my account info, it turns out that the address in the file was a combination of where I used to live and where I live now.

Am I now out a controller, or is it not a lost cause?

:)

x DogMeat x, Mar 5, 2015
  2. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    Accessory Replacement

In all fairness, just buy another one. The controllers only have a 90 day warrenty. There are still Halo controllers out there to buy seperately.

ShaunPerry, Mar 5, 2015
  3. hy23hec
    hy23hec Guest
    Accessory Replacement

I bought my Xbox one halo 5 edition when it first came out and now my controller is starting to fail (joysticks not working or getting "stuck). If I get a replacement, will the replacement be a halo 5 controller or will I get a regular Xbox one controller?

Thanks!

hy23hec, Mar 5, 2015
  4. Microsoft sent my replacement accessory to the wrong address

Hey there x DogMeat x!

I'm truly sorry to hear about the replacement issue! I can definitely understand how frustrating this could be. If you haven't already, I recommend reaching out to phone support, as they would be better equipped to provide assistance with this issue. You can
    reach phone support from our Contact Us page. Once again, I am sincerely sorry to hear about the issue and any inconveniences this may have caused. Feel free post back letting us know how everything went after
    speaking to phone support. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Mar 6, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there x DogMeat x!

I'm truly sorry to hear about the replacement issue! I can definitely understand how frustrating this could be. If you haven't already, I recommend reaching out to phone support, as they would be better equipped to provide assistance with this issue. You can
    reach phone support from our Contact Us page. Once again, I am sincerely sorry to hear about the issue and any inconveniences this may have caused. Feel free post back letting us know how everything went after
    speaking to phone support. Thanks!
  6. VulcanVFX Win User

Day one edition controller coming apart at seams...

@functionality

All Xbox One accessories come with a 1 year warranty, contact microsoft to get a address and instruction on sending it in so they can send you a replacement.
  7. onyxishere Win User

I sent my friend a gift card via email for his birthday and he did not receive it

Sorry to hear it. However, there is nothing that can be done about it. You'll need to double check the email address that you sent the code through to ensure you sent it to the correct address.

Microsoft will not replace anything that is lost via email or regular mail.
  8. shadowpiratex Win User

Xbox one controller and wifi disconnecting at the same time.

I bought my xbox one in February of this year. thinking hey, i waited 2 years for the bugs to be fixed right? so my console was great for about 20 days, perhaps before this update everyone is talking about happened. anyway, suddenly my console started disconnecting
    from the router, and at the same time my xbox controllers, (both newly bought and one other replacement sent from microsoft) disconnected as well, At the same time!... the time it happened my xbox told me it needed to be sent in for repair, so i sent it in.
    only to recieve my xbox scratched, a ding in the side. and with a letter saying "we didnt find anything wrong with your xbox"... so i assumed it was fine. and tried.more trouble troubleshooting (though i was frustrated fed ex or microsoft damaged the cosmetics)
    nothing i did worked, so i contacted xbox AGAIN, sent my xbox in for repair AGAIN, only to recieve it back with another letter saying there was nothing wrong with it.... im about done with xbox. i have been a loyal customer since the original xbox. but now
    i feel microsoft is just trying to scam people out of their money with replacement parts and accessories that dont fix anything.... please. if anyone has an awnser as.to why my xboxs wifi and BOTH controllers disconnect constantly AT THE SAME TIME.... help
    me
  9. cookiemamma Win User

Security info hasnt changed after editing profile

Forgot to add, I couldnt verify my new email because I got the following message:

Your email address wasn't verified

This email address couldn't be verified because the wrong Microsoft account may have been entered. Try signing in with another Microsoft account.

Although I followed the link from my email that was sent from my microsft account
Thema:

1. Microsoft sent my replacement accessory to the wrong address - Similar Threads - Microsoft sent replacement

2. Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why am I being sent a dozen of the same email from microsoft store about subscription renewal?: I've receieved the exact same email 13 times about my subscription renewal next month... don't need 12 more email reminders haha ebb38189-391c-48b2-ba9a-4d80e3cd98ae
  3. Microsoft sent me a defective Xbox One X and defective controller a Double Wammy!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sent me a defective Xbox One X and defective controller a Double Wammy!: If I do the Service replacement repair or whatever it's called does it use up a return or something? Like if I send it the Xbox One X that was sent to me broken will I be able to send it in at a...
  4. Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...: I saw in Microsoft Rewards "Sign up for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, get 4,500 points", and Game Pass Ultimate was only charging 3 months for $1 dollar. I thought it was a no brainer. I...
  5. Age verification ID sent to Microsoft, no response, supportrequest errors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Age verification ID sent to Microsoft, no response, supportrequest errors: Hello, I am trying to give my daughters right access to my laptop and XBox. Due to GDPR I have to prove that I am an adult. I do not have (or want) a debit/credit card, so I filled out the form...
  6. rewards sent by microsoft by email

in XBoX Rewards
    rewards sent by microsoft by email: i need help microsoft gave my son rewards an i can not reclaim them. d136b3ae-7ca6-4c75-abae-b59a26b7cd66
  7. Get old messages sent by Microsoft on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get old messages sent by Microsoft on Xbox One: Hello, Is there a way to get back the old messages that Microsoft occasionally sends us on Xbox One? Let's say they send us a message for a promotion and the message is deleted after a while,...
  8. Get old messages with codes sent by Microsoft on Xbox One

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Get old messages with codes sent by Microsoft on Xbox One: Hello, Is there a way to get back the old messages that Microsoft occasionally sends us on Xbox One? Let's say they send us a message for a promotion and the message is deleted after a while,...
  9. Get old messages sent by Microsoft on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Get old messages sent by Microsoft on Xbox One: Hello, Is there a way to get back the old messages that Microsoft occasionally sends us on Xbox One? Let's say they send us a message for a promotion and the message is deleted after a while,...
  10. Replacement Xbox Microsoft sent back is buzzing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Xbox Microsoft sent back is buzzing.: I sent my console in for replacement for an unrelated problem. I just got the console back and now when I start up a game I get this annoying noise. I tried changed HDMI cords, going straight to...