Microsoft Service (send in)

Discus and support Microsoft Service (send in) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there, just trying to see if everyone has such a great time experiencing Microsoft support. I've never had any company treating customers this bad... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FlorianDrescher, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Microsoft Service (send in)

Hey there,

just trying to see if everyone has such a great time experiencing Microsoft support. I've never had any company treating customers this bad and unprofessional in my life.

My Xbox One X has the usual no HDMI signal issue, it was booting up fine as I could login (blind) with the controller and use xbox remote connect from a PC on the same network but there wouldn't be any signal whatsoever, used multiple different HDMI cables
    including the new unused one from the box itself and also different monitors and Tvs, no bananas. It ran for 11 month without issue beforehand.

Opened a case with Microsoft, it was not repaired when they send it back but set to factory defaults, they somehow have to have the option to do that without signal I've tried the USB stick method and still got no picture. However it was working I was happy.
    4 Days later the same issue came up again.

Opened another chat support had to convince the agent for an hour that I've tried everything there is to try and I'm a technician myself so I'm neither help nor clueless. It was send in and they have factory reset it. Worked for 5 days same issue.

Now the third time, the chat support promised to have the console exchanged instead of repairing it. I got a mail that my HDMI has damaged the consoles port (that's how it read yes it doesn't make any sense) the mail was so terribly translated that the later
    part was completely useless. It translates to we send you a new HDMI cable with the console please give it back to us and the console will work.

Not only is the support incapable to write in native language although I told them I'm fine with english but they completely ignored the fact the the order was set to replace not same device repair. I'm waiting for the package to return right now but am
    99% sure it'll run for a couple of days until it's dead again. They even said the device HDMI port is broken but did not fix anything about it.

@Microsoft stop outsourcing the support to companies that don't understand the customers language at all, so much is lost in translation they didn't even set the third case up correct it said no network connection on the device overview.

Sorry for venting but this is just frustrating!

:)

FlorianDrescher, Nov 25, 2020
  2. CakeThrone Win User

I've had similar experiences with Microsoft in the past. I have now resorted to using third parties to purchase my products so that I know I can return it with peace of mind.

I'm sorry you're experiencing such terrible service - this is the one HUGE issue I have with Microsoft.
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox ONE Controllers - one out of warranty, the other MIGht be within warranty

Microsoft do not offer service on out of warranty controllers

You would not be able to send the first controller for service
  4. DapperCrane Win User

Why do I feel like my Xbox was carelessly made??

I had to send in a one x after 2 month of service, it happens Microsoft was quick to send me a replacement.
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Xbox Wont stay on without cold air

You could send it in to be serviced by Microsoft. Other than that no there would be no option for repairing it.
  6. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Help with my disk drive?

Your optical drive is failing. Short of sending it into Microsoft for service there is no repair that can be done.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Service (send in) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Service send

2. Minecraft says I need to authenticate to Microsoft services

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft says I need to authenticate to Microsoft services: When I try to load up a Minecraft server such as Ownagepe It says that I need to authenticate to Microsoft services. This does not happen 100% of the time but it is really inconvenient when it...
  3. Microsoft Gaming Services Not Installing

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Gaming Services Not Installing: When trying to launch a game with the xbox app on a PC connected to my microsoft account it takes me to the Microsoft Store to install game services, which is already installed, yet still wont...
  4. Does Microsoft send me a box to ship my Xbox for servicing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft send me a box to ship my Xbox for servicing?: I have the printed shipping label, when i had to send in my 360 years ago for repair microsoft sent me a box to ship it in. It’s been 10 days now and i still haven’t recieved a box to ship it in....
  5. So why are we paying all this money for xbox live service if Microsoft can't do their job...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why are we paying all this money for xbox live service if Microsoft can't do their job...: So is their a reason we pay so much for xbox live service but yet Microsoft can't keep the service up and running or have 24 hr customer service like it had during the 360 days,? With all this we...
  6. Series X arrived with broken disc drive. Why has Microsoft after sales service been so poor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X arrived with broken disc drive. Why has Microsoft after sales service been so poor?: I ordered my new xbox series x directly from Microsoft online store and was fortunate to make the preorder. The console arrived yesterday but I then found the disc drive was broken and will not...
  7. Is there any way to contact Microsoft for a controller service order right now, because I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to contact Microsoft for a controller service order right now, because I...: Back in August I had my Elite V2 controller replaced after it suddenly developed many faults such as the rubber covers falling off of the trigger locks, RB becoming completely unresponsive, stick...
  8. SERVICE ORDER CANCELLED ROBBED BY MICROSOFT

in XBoX on Consoles
    SERVICE ORDER CANCELLED ROBBED BY MICROSOFT: I bought a controller on amazon it was faulty. I spoke to Microsoft who agreed to replace it. I sent it back to the address on the shipping label they gave me. It arrived yesterday in...
  9. MICROSOFT LEGAL: This is legal referral service, probably looking for disgruntled...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MICROSOFT LEGAL: This is legal referral service, probably looking for disgruntled...: I got suckered into this scam. They charge $74/ month after 1 week trial member ship. Robots lead you along the way........ [img] 39a99732-759b-474a-93c5-ead96c185750
  10. How to send Xbox One X to microsoft service center in India ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to send Xbox One X to microsoft service center in India ?: Well I finally decided to send my Xbox One X to service center as its still under warranty can anyone tell me or guide me how to send my Xbox One X to microsoft service center in India whenever...