Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback...

Discus and support Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Merhabalar; Bu direksiyona sahibim.Xbox 360 konsolumda kaliteli bir yarış oyunu hazzı yaşamak için bu direksiyonu kullanmak istiyorum.Ama uyumluluğu... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SaFKaN0, Apr 29, 2019.

1. SaFKaN0
    SaFKaN0 Guest

Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback...

Merhabalar;

Bu direksiyona sahibim.Xbox 360 konsolumda kaliteli bir yarış oyunu hazzı yaşamak için bu direksiyonu kullanmak istiyorum.Ama uyumluluğu olup olmadığını öğrenmek istiyorum.

Teşekkürler.

Translation: [ Hi All

I have this steering wheel. I want to use this steering wheel to experience a quality racing game on my Xbox 360 console. But I want to know if it's compatible.

Thanks. ]

:)

SaFKaN0, Apr 29, 2019
  2. SaFKaN0 Win User

Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback Steering wheel Xbox 360 compatibility]

I dont exactly have it i am thinking to buy one of it.Other xbox 360 wheels are too expensive in my country.
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback Steering wheel Xbox 360 compatibility]

Hi SaFKaN0,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums today. In regards to your inquiry it would depend on the accessory itself if it was made to be compatible with the Xbox 360. Is the wheel you have the Microsoft sidewinder force?
    Also, here's the
    Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel article
    we have online full of information in regards to this accessory.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, that wheel will not work directly with the 360, as has been mentioned you would need an adapter, these were not produced by Microsoft though and may be very difficult to obtain.

I had to return my Sidewinder wheel when Microsoft recalled them due to the power supply bursting into flames.

My advice would be to steer ( pardon the pun ) clear of that wheel and if you can get the official wireless wheel or something that was designed for the 360.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey SaFKaN0

Thank you so much for keep us updated on this matter.

As far at the accessory goes, you may potentially need an additional adapter to get it working if it is not compatible with the system you are using.

We would be unable to provide additional info in regards to where to acquire such adapter, since we no longer sell any Xbox 360 accessories on our website.

I would recommend that you take a look at some reviews of the accessory you are reviewing and see if there is anymore extra info for you.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Safkano,

Everything I can find on this steering wheel is it is for PC mainly. This could be why you are having issues with it on the Xbox 360. You can search online for compatible steering wheels for Xbox 360.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback... - Similar Threads - Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon

2. microsoft sudoku

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft sudoku: Every game i want to play is blocked by an advertising issue of bingo, it is not possible to click the issue away, it restarts continuously, you only can stop it by closing sudoku. Every other...
  3. Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can Xbox Gift Cards Be Used In The Microsoft Store?: More specifically can an Xbox Gift Card be used to buy a customized controller in Microsoft’s Design Lab? I’ve heard recently they had made this possible and wanted to verify....
  4. Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft, do you need a reason to stop allowing people to follow without permission?: I have one, I just got a notification stating someone is now following me. So I had no clue who it was, checked their profile, Congrats microsoft, you are now allowing bots/spam to make accounts...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire disapears upon loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire disapears upon loading: My Microsoft Solitaire game signs me on, begins to load and then just disappears. No error message. I am signed in OK and app store says I already own it... d4f7217d-6000-46c9-aaf1-742555dfccdc
  6. I cannot create xbox account with microsoft account on Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot create xbox account with microsoft account on Xbox Game Bar: It doesn't let me create account... I tried use Xbox Game Bar to create account. After selecting gamertag, gamerpic and pressing "create account" I receive error 400. ( "More information" link...
  7. Mouse on Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse on Microsoft Edge: I want to use my mouse on microsoft edge it is very frustrating using a controller please help me fix. 92ecd1ab-79be-470b-9911-2e9a22e2521c
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge: Anyone else having trouble with Bomb Defusal loading on 9/13/2019? 403482e3-e8c0-4324-9243-dc60708456be
  9. Usar volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel en Xbox 360 [Translation-Use...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usar volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel en Xbox 360 [Translation-Use...: Hola, tengo un volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel (x04-74734) y quisiera saber si: 1) Se puede utilizar en una consola XBOX 360 2) de no ser posible el punto 1, cómo puedo...
  10. Forza 7 with Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel frame drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 with Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel frame drops: Hi together, i strugle with a strange behavior if I want to use my old Microsoft Wheel with Forza 7 demo. As long the wheel is not connected everything is great. But when I want to play with...