Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback...

Discus and support Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Merhabalar; Bu direksiyona sahibim.Xbox 360 konsolumda kaliteli bir yarış oyunu hazzı yaşamak için bu direksiyonu kullanmak istiyorum.Ama uyumluluğu... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SaFKaN0, Apr 29, 2019.

1. SaFKaN0
    SaFKaN0 Guest

Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback...

Merhabalar;

Bu direksiyona sahibim.Xbox 360 konsolumda kaliteli bir yarış oyunu hazzı yaşamak için bu direksiyonu kullanmak istiyorum.Ama uyumluluğu olup olmadığını öğrenmek istiyorum.

Teşekkürler.

Translation: [ Hi All

I have this steering wheel. I want to use this steering wheel to experience a quality racing game on my Xbox 360 console. But I want to know if it's compatible.

Thanks. ]

:)

SaFKaN0, Apr 29, 2019
  2. SaFKaN0 Win User

Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback Steering wheel Xbox 360 compatibility]

I dont exactly have it i am thinking to buy one of it.Other xbox 360 wheels are too expensive in my country.
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback Steering wheel Xbox 360 compatibility]

Hi SaFKaN0,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums today. In regards to your inquiry it would depend on the accessory itself if it was made to be compatible with the Xbox 360. Is the wheel you have the Microsoft sidewinder force?
    Also, here's the
    Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel article
    we have online full of information in regards to this accessory.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, that wheel will not work directly with the 360, as has been mentioned you would need an adapter, these were not produced by Microsoft though and may be very difficult to obtain.

I had to return my Sidewinder wheel when Microsoft recalled them due to the power supply bursting into flames.

My advice would be to steer ( pardon the pun ) clear of that wheel and if you can get the official wireless wheel or something that was designed for the 360.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey SaFKaN0

Thank you so much for keep us updated on this matter.

As far at the accessory goes, you may potentially need an additional adapter to get it working if it is not compatible with the system you are using.

We would be unable to provide additional info in regards to where to acquire such adapter, since we no longer sell any Xbox 360 accessories on our website.

I would recommend that you take a look at some reviews of the accessory you are reviewing and see if there is anymore extra info for you.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Safkano,

Everything I can find on this steering wheel is it is for PC mainly. This could be why you are having issues with it on the Xbox 360. You can search online for compatible steering wheels for Xbox 360.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback... - Similar Threads - Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon

2. Refund scam from Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund scam from Microsoft?: I do not agree I first asked for a refund for Top Clancy's The Division 2 on 06/07/2019 but Microsoft did not respond to that refund request I put my problem on the Microsoft Community and there...
  3. Microsoft Edge Xbox one zoom

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Xbox one zoom: Hey I am using Microsoft Edge on my Xbox one and the app seems to be zoomed in a bit too much and it no longer fits on my tv with some features being cut off even though it was working in the past...
  4. DEVS and other Microsoft employees

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DEVS and other Microsoft employees: Why is it that Microsoft developers are so focused on making the latest and greatest console that they can't take two seconds to realize that a lot of people don't like the cloud to play 360 games...
  5. Merging Microsoft Accounts - XBOX

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merging Microsoft Accounts - XBOX: I have 2 XBOX accounts -- I would like to merge them into one account without losing my reward points, XBOX cash ,etc. How can I do this ? bd3df3c9-ee8d-419e-b2c7-ca748935c716
  6. microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft account: Hi guys I cant seem to switch Microsoft accounts on my xbox 360e the thing is I don't have access to my old account and old email address that's linked with my xbox live profile and since im...
  7. Konto Microsoft [Translate] Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Konto Microsoft [Translate] Microsoft account: Witam Założyłem dziecku konto, by mogło używać xboxa, a ja żebym miał kontrolę nad nim. Okazało się, że nie pamiętam hasła do niego. Nie chcę usuwać go z rodziny a formularz odzyskiwania hasła...
  8. Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please, Microsoft stop this nonsense [Mod Removed] protection of Xbox/MS gaming app on PC: I don't know why you guys seems to enjoy to make life and gaming harder than it should be. The huge pro of gaming on PC, are modding and editing. But this is basically impossible with games on...
  9. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards: My 10 dollars that i earned on microsoft rewards has gone missing plz help 98d020ba-7b52-45e1-8802-14b0f8927b12
  10. Forza 7 with Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel frame drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 with Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel frame drops: Hi together, i strugle with a strange behavior if I want to use my old Microsoft Wheel with Forza 7 demo. As long the wheel is not connected everything is great. But when I want to play with...