Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback...

Discus and support Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Merhabalar; Bu direksiyona sahibim.Xbox 360 konsolumda kaliteli bir yarış oyunu hazzı yaşamak için bu direksiyonu kullanmak istiyorum.Ama uyumluluğu... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SaFKaN0, Apr 29, 2019.

1. SaFKaN0
    SaFKaN0 Guest

Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback...

Merhabalar;

Bu direksiyona sahibim.Xbox 360 konsolumda kaliteli bir yarış oyunu hazzı yaşamak için bu direksiyonu kullanmak istiyorum.Ama uyumluluğu olup olmadığını öğrenmek istiyorum.

Teşekkürler.

Translation: [ Hi All

I have this steering wheel. I want to use this steering wheel to experience a quality racing game on my Xbox 360 console. But I want to know if it's compatible.

Thanks. ]

:)

SaFKaN0, Apr 29, 2019
  2. SaFKaN0 Win User

Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback Steering wheel Xbox 360 compatibility]

I dont exactly have it i am thinking to buy one of it.Other xbox 360 wheels are too expensive in my country.
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback Steering wheel Xbox 360 compatibility]

Hi SaFKaN0,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums today. In regards to your inquiry it would depend on the accessory itself if it was made to be compatible with the Xbox 360. Is the wheel you have the Microsoft sidewinder force?
    Also, here's the
    Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel article
    we have online full of information in regards to this accessory.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Hi, that wheel will not work directly with the 360, as has been mentioned you would need an adapter, these were not produced by Microsoft though and may be very difficult to obtain.

I had to return my Sidewinder wheel when Microsoft recalled them due to the power supply bursting into flames.

My advice would be to steer ( pardon the pun ) clear of that wheel and if you can get the official wireless wheel or something that was designed for the 360.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey SaFKaN0

Thank you so much for keep us updated on this matter.

As far at the accessory goes, you may potentially need an additional adapter to get it working if it is not compatible with the system you are using.

We would be unable to provide additional info in regards to where to acquire such adapter, since we no longer sell any Xbox 360 accessories on our website.

I would recommend that you take a look at some reviews of the accessory you are reviewing and see if there is anymore extra info for you.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Safkano,

Everything I can find on this steering wheel is it is for PC mainly. This could be why you are having issues with it on the Xbox 360. You can search online for compatible steering wheels for Xbox 360.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback... - Similar Threads - Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon

2. Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would like to transfer Microsoft balance from my son's account to mine. How do I do that?: My son redeemed three $10 gift cards so he could by an Xbox game. Now the Xbox store says you cannot use Microsoft Account Balances to purchase the game so I would like to transfer the $30 from...
  3. Bought credit got £15.86 on Microsoft account tried to purchase one mth subscription as...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought credit got £15.86 on Microsoft account tried to purchase one mth subscription as...: Subscription pqyment wont work have plenty of money to buy 6feecec7-e066-468a-86ea-18fe7f13e0e2
  4. Can't play on xservers with microsoft minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play on xservers with microsoft minecraft: how do I refund Minecraft from Microsoft. I cant on any servers and I just overpaid for a pe version on pc. its almost the same. any help? d4f670d6-88bb-4541-a951-846a203fb745
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Tenho o Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium e jogo o Eventos. Nesse jogo começo uma partida e preciso parar para recomeçar algum tempo depois. Clico em voltar e fecho tudo. Acontece que quando...
  6. Microsoft and Sony cooperation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft and Sony cooperation: What do you think about cooperation about cloud game streaming? Is it good for gaming? 28b84848-0daf-4901-b3e5-4206cf290dcd
  7. Forza 3 Horizon disappeared from my account on the Microsoft Store (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 3 Horizon disappeared from my account on the Microsoft Store (PC): I bought the game Forza Horizon 3 (Standard Edition) on 2018 and always played it without any problem, but that year I had a problem on the PC and had to format the HD on which the game was...
  8. Why does Microsoft lie about trash talk ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft lie about trash talk ?: Why.... Why does xbox claim that fun trash talk is acceptable but ban ppl based on the recipient being offended.? A player openly admitted to cheating in Shellshock live vecause "they wanted a...
  9. Microsoft Edge App fails to load on XboxOne X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge App fails to load on XboxOne X: Has anyone else noticed that Microsoft Edge App fails to load on XboxOne X 5847e034-334d-4cf4-9d4e-a95763435619
  10. Forza 7 with Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel frame drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 with Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel frame drops: Hi together, i strugle with a strange behavior if I want to use my old Microsoft Wheel with Forza 7 demo. As long the wheel is not connected everything is great. But when I want to play with...