Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick

Discus and support Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My joystick malfunction, rattling and stay on the right side only with forced feed back on. how to repair and a wiring diagram request.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MohdaliTukachil, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick

My joystick malfunction, rattling and stay on the right side only with forced feed back on.

how to repair and a wiring diagram request.

:)

MohdaliTukachil, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Kindly check out this link to see how to request an Xbox device repair https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....

Hope this helps
  3. MichaelGentry1 Win User

Microsoft Force Feedback 2

Same issue here for me. Microsoft force feedback 2 joystick not working with flight simulator 2020. dont care about the force feedback part of it, but I cant get it to work at all
  4. FredVorster Win User

I have the Microsoft Force Feedback 2 joystick. Been using it for the last 20 years. Busy upgrading my PC and hope the problem will be solved by then Thanks
  5. carlnatalizia Win User

Flight Simulator 2020

Downloaded game NP. The program can see my Force Feed2 Joystick and will let me adjust it via the sensitivity tab under controls. The Sidewinder Force Feedback2 Joystick appears in the control tab. However nothing shows in the column underneath the tab
    as you see in the Mouse and Keyboard Tabs. Have tried all the USB ports and the joystick will not work. It is an older Joystick. Also, looked for new drivers was not able to find.

Thanks.
  6. MaxMesserMP9 Win User

In FS 2020 I can configure the Force Feedback 2 Jouystick according to the YouTube guide (link from StefanMostert).
    But I can´t set the sensitivity in FS 2020.
    After cklicking the button Sensitivity I got only "Ready", no settings available.

In consequence the FF2 performs very poor in FS 2020.
    However the calibration performs well in Windows 10.
    In Windows 10 I opened the Control Panel, then I accessed "View devices and printers". In the window that popped open, "SideWinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick" appeared. To access the calibration functions right-click the icon & select "Game controller settings".
    In the sub-window that opens, select "Advanced".
Thema:

1. Microsoft SideWinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick - Similar Threads - Microsoft SideWinder Force

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Sidewinder Precision 2 not configured

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Sidewinder Precision 2 not configured: My Sidewinder Precision 2 is not configured with MSFS 2020. How do I deal with it? Thanks 88ce9c2e-9333-47cc-a596-dd9545142a43
  3. Microsoft Sidewinder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sidewinder: Will i be able to use this joystick on X Box One S for Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 c75a4a79-76b8-45fe-900d-f515976ee1d8
  4. Microsoft sidewinder joystick

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft sidewinder joystick: Hello, I have an old microsoft sidewinder joystick (part no. x08-59073) and I was planning to get microsoft flight simulator 2020 when it comes out. Can anyone tell me if this joystick will still...
  5. Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel Installation Software (and/or drivers)

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel Installation Software (and/or drivers): I know this is probably not the correct place to post this but it is the only place that was close. I have a Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Racing Wheel for PC that been in storage for a number of...
  6. can you use microsoft sidewinder FF2 on xbox

in XBoX on Mobile
    can you use microsoft sidewinder FF2 on xbox: can you use microsoft sidewinder FF2 on xbox d0c896ba-1995-4b2a-91c8-35374b17e48e
  7. Microsoft Sidewinder Strategic Commander

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Sidewinder Strategic Commander: I was thinking about the growing number of games that support mouse and keyboard and also accessibility and the Adaptive Controller and I suddenly remembered the Sidewinder Strategic Commander....
  8. Usar volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel en Xbox 360 [Translation-Use...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usar volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel en Xbox 360 [Translation-Use...: Hola, tengo un volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel (x04-74734) y quisiera saber si: 1) Se puede utilizar en una consola XBOX 360 2) de no ser posible el punto 1, cómo puedo...
  9. Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluğu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback...: Merhabalar; Bu direksiyona sahibim.Xbox 360 konsolumda kaliteli bir yarış oyunu hazzı yaşamak için bu direksiyonu kullanmak istiyorum.Ama uyumluluğu olup olmadığını öğrenmek istiyorum....
  10. Forza 7 with Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel frame drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 with Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel frame drops: Hi together, i strugle with a strange behavior if I want to use my old Microsoft Wheel with Forza 7 demo. As long the wheel is not connected everything is great. But when I want to play with...