Microsoft Sidewinder Strategic Commander

Discus and support Microsoft Sidewinder Strategic Commander in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was thinking about the growing number of games that support mouse and keyboard and also accessibility and the Adaptive Controller and I suddenly... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AridLizard, Sep 22, 2019.

1. AridLizard
    AridLizard Guest

I was thinking about the growing number of games that support mouse and keyboard and also accessibility and the Adaptive Controller and I suddenly remembered the

Sidewinder Strategic Commander

this (or an updated and revamped version) would be a great addition to the Adaptive Controller for the Xbox.

it's perfect alternative to a keyboard for FPS, RPG and RTS games.

it would certainly level the playing field in crossplay FPS games.

who else would like to see these available for Xbox and Win10?

:)

AridLizard, Sep 22, 2019
  2. kev edin Win User

I'm sure as things progress on xbox it could be a possibility. I'm not to sure
  3. Pandy Yato Win User

I had never seen one of those before but it looks awesome, I personally prefer controllers but I am sure many gamers would love that.
  4. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Wow i have never even seen that before. Would have to actually give it a go to see
  5. McDaddyTree Win User

Looks interesting. I'd definitely check it out and I have friends who would certainly dig it.
  6. playgirlkayls Win User

My brother would be totally behind this and i think its great too!
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sidewinder Strategic Commander - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sidewinder Strategic

2. Microsoft Edge should have mouse support

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge should have mouse support: submitted by /u/FiveXFuzion [link] [comments]
  3. Seeking guidance from Microsoft on the Rock Band DLC issue

in XboX Insiders
    Seeking guidance from Microsoft on the Rock Band DLC issue: I know some of us have reported this numerous times in here. But, I don't recall ever getting a response from Microsoft. This is 100% reproducible. I'm seeking guidance from Microsoft with regard...
  4. I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...

in XboX Insiders
    I JUST GIT INVITED TO PROJECT XCLOUD! Thank you Microsoft! I will be able to start testing...: Yay! submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on W10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection on W10: The commersial for Scatter Slots doesn't load and I can no longer play MSC. Best regards, John ef8d9531-5cf9-4018-ad2d-a0f35b8700b7
  6. For Honor! Achivements bugs. Ubisoft and Microsoft supp could not help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For Honor! Achivements bugs. Ubisoft and Microsoft supp could not help.: Hello, I have a problem with the achivement "For Honor!" from the game with the same name. It's an achiv of 30 points and it says "Participate in a Season and come back to see the results at the...
  7. Microsoft Store issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store issues: I click on the app and it will open a window for a second or so before closing. Sometimes if I click multiple times it will stay open for a little longer but that's it. It won't boot to the main...
  8. Usar volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel en Xbox 360 [Translation-Use...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Usar volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel en Xbox 360 [Translation-Use...: Hola, tengo un volante Microsoft SideWinder Precision Racing Wheel (x04-74734) y quisiera saber si: 1) Se puede utilizar en una consola XBOX 360 2) de no ser posible el punto 1, c籀mo puedo...
  9. Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft sidewinder direksiyon Xbox 360 uyumluluu [Microsoft sidewinder force feedback...: Merhabalar; Bu direksiyona sahibim.Xbox 360 konsolumda kaliteli bir yar覺 oyunu hazz覺 yaamak i癟in bu direksiyonu kullanmak istiyorum.Ama uyumluluu olup olmad覺覺n覺 繹renmek istiyorum....
  10. Forza 7 with Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel frame drops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 7 with Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback Wheel frame drops: Hi together, i strugle with a strange behavior if I want to use my old Microsoft Wheel with Forza 7 demo. As long the wheel is not connected everything is great. But when I want to play with...