Microsoft sign-in for Minecraft Bedrock for PS4

Discus and support Microsoft sign-in for Minecraft Bedrock for PS4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I redownloaded Minecraft because I wanted to get back into it. I tried to sign into my Microsoft/Xbox account like normal, but it said that it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dylan9503, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Dylan9503
    Dylan9503 Guest

So, I redownloaded Minecraft because I wanted to get back into it. I tried to sign into my Microsoft/Xbox account like normal, but it said that it was linked to another PSN. Here’s the issue, the PSN I use () was the on that I had linked
    it to. So, why will it not let me sign-in even though my account is linked to it? It just doesn’t make sense. There is literally no other PSN that it could be linked to. Is there ANY way to fix this?

:)

Dylan9503, Nov 22, 2020
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Logging in on ps4

Ps4 received the Bedrock version of Minecraft, meaning it is crossplay enabled now. However you need to have a Microsoft account to be able to play with your friends on other platforms.

There is some issues with the linking/signing in of accounts on PS4.
  3. Devildogg8541 Win User

Minecraft cross play from PS4 to Xbox one

I have downloaded the bedrock version of minecraft on my PS4, but can I register two different minecraft games (my child's, and my new game) in the same Microsoft account.
  4. TwinBlaze Win User

Servers for PS4

Is it possible to shift worlds in minecraft bedrock from ps4 to xbox one?
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

PS4 Bedrock Earth skin not showing

Did you redeem the Minecraft Earth skin on the Ps4 Edition or o the Bedrock version?
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

How do you make a server on a ps4 or play on crossplay

Hi sammos882,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to try and help.

From the research I did, I found the Bedrock version of Minecraft launched today, 12/10/2019, for the PS4 console. With this update to the digital copy of Minecraft: PS4 Edition, you should be able to cross-play with the other consoles on the Bedrock coded
    servers. The FAQ for this release can be found here: Minecraft for PlayStation TM 4 FAQ

Quoted from the FAQ: "A Microsoft account is optional and not required to play Minecraft on PS4™.
    It is a free account you can use to sign in on a device. It allows Minecraft players on PS4™ to
    play with other players on non-PS4™ devices like iOS, Android, Xbox One, Switch, and
    Windows 10.

Having a Microsoft account also enables the portability of your Marketplace (devices other than PS4) or Minecraft Store (PS4) purchases
    to other devices and platforms. You can create a new Microsoft account here. Please note that once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation™ Network account,
    it cannot be unlinked
    without loss of access to entitlements and Minecoins on other platforms."

If you can sign in with your Microsoft Account on
    account.xbox.com
    , then the issue lies with your PlayStation account settings or you would need to contact Mojang to report the issue.
Thema:

1. Microsoft sign-in for Minecraft Bedrock for PS4 - Similar Threads - Microsoft sign Minecraft

2. Minecraft PS4 Microsoft sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Microsoft sign in: I tried to change some settings on my outlook account and when i tried to sign back into my outlook account for my minecraft on ps4 it says this, Selected user account does not exist in tenant...
  3. Minecraft not signing into Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not signing into Microsoft account: My Minecraft (Windows 10 Edition) won't sign into my Microsoft account. Neither will my xbox game bar. This problem seems out of the blue, the only thing I can think of that changed is the 1.16.1...
  4. Microsoft account sign in for Minecraft on PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account sign in for Minecraft on PS4: Every time I attempt to sign in to play Minecraft on my PS4 with my Microsoft account, I follow the prompts to enter the code via aka.ms/remoteconnect, and it says it worked, but then on my PS4 is...
  5. PS4 Microsoft account sign in for Minecraft

in XBoX on Consoles
    PS4 Microsoft account sign in for Minecraft: Hello, for a while now I have been having problems with my Microsoft account sign in. I tried to sign in and did everything it said, but every time it says "This account is already signed in"....
  6. Minecraft PS4 Microsoft sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS4 Microsoft sign in: after watching countless videos and trying to sign in multiple times i can not sign into my microsoft account on minecraft for my ps4 and i dont know what to do any more, i completely restarted mc...
  7. Cant sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign in to Microsoft account on Minecraft on Android: Minecraft opens and I can play with no issues. When I click sign in - the black box pops up with connecting and then the App crashes out. Minecraft version - 1.16.40 Android Version 8.0.0...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Nintendo switch Microsoft Account Sign in Failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Nintendo switch Microsoft Account Sign in Failure: I don't know why I need to post this question as this issue has been highlighted for several years on these pages. In the hopes of getting a straight answer that works from Microsoft support I...
  9. Can’t sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PS4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft for PS4: When I try to log into my Microsoft account to play Minecraft with my friends on PS4, it works but then tells me that I can’t log in because my account is “already logged into on Playstation...
  10. (Minecraft WIn10/Bedrock Edition) Stuck on "signing into Microsoft account" loop and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Minecraft WIn10/Bedrock Edition) Stuck on "signing into Microsoft account" loop and...: When I load up MC Windows 10 edition, I sign into my account but it is stuck on "signing into Microsoft account" and then after a while, it says it fails to sign in. It also seems like I am stuck...