Microsoft Sign In Issues!

Discus and support Microsoft Sign In Issues! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't click the sign in button, even when I somehow managed to sign in, I click on the settings button on the profile, it just brings me to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by charlottttttedrechslerr, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Microsoft Sign In Issues!

I can't click the sign in button, even when I somehow managed to sign in, I click on the settings button on the profile, it just brings me to the support page to change your child's xbox privacy settings.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4026796/microsoft-account-change-childs-xbox-privacy-online-safety-settings

I click on xbox setting link, it brings me back to the same page linked above

I want to change my privacy and online settings but it wont take me there anytime I click on the link.

P.S. I tried on both my windows 10 PC and apple phone but has the same issues, I have also rebooted my PC

:)

charlottttttedrechslerr, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Seems like the system detected your account as a child account that’s why you’re redirected on the same page. If you’re under a family please use the organizer account to manage your account settings.

If you need further help, I’ll be here.
  3. IRB Win User

sign in issues on microsoft games

1170000 - Xbox Live couldn't sign you in. Usually this means that there's a current Xbox Live outage, or a Windows Update that didn't install. First check the following website to see if there's a known Xbox Live outage:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

If there's no known outage, try the following:

1. Check to make sure you're connected to the internet.
    2. Check to see if Xbox Live services are down. This handy website shows the status:
      http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
    3. If they are all up, go to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and sign in with the same account you sign in to on your computer/tablet.
    4. If everything is okay there, try restarting your computer/tablet with the "restart" option on the power/shutdown menu. Just clicking the off button or turning off your computer/tablet won't work. It needs to be restarted.
    5. If you still can't connect, try running the Windows Update Troubleshooter. We have detailed instructions here if you scroll down, but you can get it here:
      http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9830262
    6. Check For Updates & install any mandatory, recommended, or optional updates you might have missed. We have detailed instructions further down this note.
    7. Restart your computer - all those updates need to finish & you need to restart to make sure they all went through.
  4. ZephanRC Win User

sign in problem

Bump... I am having sign in issues with Microsoft Mahjong as well. My Taptiles and Microsoft Solitaire Collection sign in just fine.
  5. AaronBre Win User

Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

I am also having the issue where all of my app based games on Windows 10 have stopped being able to log into Xbox Live. The Xbox app logs into Xbox Live as does signing in via www.xbox.com.

I have tried the following games: AlphaJax, Cut the Rope, Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures, Gravity Guy, Halo: Spartan Assault, Hexic, iStunt 2, any of the Microsoft games like Bingo, Jigsaw, etc.

Things are wrong fine on my Surface RT (running 8.1RT) so it is not my account but something specific to a Windows 10 PC.
  6. jimhughretired Win User

Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

Same problem with Jigsaw - Solitaire works, but not Jigsaw on Surface 4 in the past week. Xbox customer help can't solve it as this is a 'games on windows' problem, they say. Microsoft Answer Desk can't help. And Jigsaw works fine on a Dell Win 10 platform,
    so it's something about Jigsaw communicating with the xbox registry server on the Surface 4.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Sign In Issues! - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sign Issues

2. Issues signing into my Xbox profile after enabling 2FA on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues signing into my Xbox profile after enabling 2FA on my Microsoft account: the subject basically explains it all fe9b00d7-5ac8-4358-b4ff-721e56db7300
  3. Minecraft Microsoft Account sign-in issue on PlayStation 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Microsoft Account sign-in issue on PlayStation 4: Hello, When I try to sign in using my Microsoft account in Minecraft on PS4 I keep getting a pop up box saying "Failed to Login" And in the box reads "Oops! looks like this account is already...
  4. signing in issues says I already have a PSN account linked to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    signing in issues says I already have a PSN account linked to my Microsoft account: I signed out of my Microsoft account on Minecraft for PS4 and tried signing back in because my realms were not popping up. When I tried signing back in it says that I already have a PSN account...
  5. Issues signing into ps4 Microsoft minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues signing into ps4 Microsoft minecraft account: I have been trying to sign in since the bedrock update was released I have tried to sign in hundreds of times without it working even when I get to safely close this window I close it and it still...
  6. MineCraft Microsoft Account sign-in issue on Play Station 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft Microsoft Account sign-in issue on Play Station 4: Hello, When I try to sign into my Microsoft account in MineCraft on PS4 it always says “We tried to sign you to your Microsoft account, but something went wrong”. I already defined my privacy...
  7. sign in issues on microsoft games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sign in issues on microsoft games: unable to sign in error 1170000 comes up can sign in on other games 89d7d1e4-7ed3-455d-8ae1-f5d6c5a865f3
  8. Android Microsoft Solitaire Collection Sign In Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Android Microsoft Solitaire Collection Sign In Issues: When I start the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app on my Samsung Galaxy S7, it won't let me sign into xbox live, and gives me the error code 1170000. 5e0cb167-da60-4886-a132-4cf441071b57
  9. Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft games and Xbox sign-in issues: Anyone else experiencing this? I can launch Solitaire, Bingo with no issues but whenever I launch Sudoku, Jigsaw, Treasure Hunt and Minesweeper, it tries to login, fails and says to try login in...
  10. Microsoft account & Xbox live / Gold sign in issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account & Xbox live / Gold sign in issue: Hi all, I recently (yesterday) rejoined Xbox Gold to to enjoy the benefits of online gaming. I can sign in to my MS account without any issues, yet, when I attempt to sign in to Xbox Live, my...