Microsoft Simulator 2020 / Mouse pointer becomes inoperative and other bugs

Discus and support Microsoft Simulator 2020 / Mouse pointer becomes inoperative and other bugs in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When playing MFS2020, after a few minutes (not systematically but most of the time), the mouse pointer becomes inoperative on all instrument (unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Laurent_811, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Laurent_811
    Laurent_811 Guest

When playing MFS2020, after a few minutes (not systematically but most of the time), the mouse pointer becomes inoperative on all instrument (unable to set a new altitude on the plane or to adjust anything on the plane dash board). However, the game is not
    crashing but is obsviously then unplayable. The only way to solve the issue is to save the game, and restart msf2020 (if I just save the game and reload it without quitting msf2020, the loading will crash).

Configuration: intel I7-9700K, Geforce RTX 2080 plus. Game set with full graphic options but in HD (not 4K).

Other bug/missing: on Paris airport, the ILS for the runways 27/26 (eastern arrival) are missing in the simulator...only visual landing available.

Very high towers (or black pilars) on the right of the runway 25R, of Barcelona airport.

A320: ECAM is full of bug, and most part of the dashboard is inoperative. Coming back to FSX for the moment, with the great planes of aerosoft.

Regards

:)

Laurent_811, Aug 27, 2020
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

When will Microsoft flight simulator 2020 become available for the Xbox seriesX.
    Microsoft hasnt officially announced when the release date would be yet.
  3. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

Xbox series x

Probably, Microsoft will make available in its next consoles connectivity and keyboard and mouse support, both wired and via bluetooth, because with the launch of Flight Simulator 2020 for XBOX, the use of these devices will be almost mandatory...
  4. Hi Im Swat Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator

You will be happy to know that a standard Xbox controller is enough to play Flight Simulator 2020 and any other game on Xbox consoles. Microsoft has yet to officially announce what accessories will work on the Xbox console version of Flight Simulator 2020. For more information on Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, see their website.

https://www.flightsimulator.com
  5. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

6. AlmasRetroChild Win User

can you say UNDER-POWERED weapon

It's like the mouse pointer on your pc or laptop. If you make the settings to where the mouse pointer shows trails then this is a good example. The host is the mouse pointer and what you're shooting at are the trails and not the mouse pointer itself. That's
    why it's not hard hitting a host that's running directly to the north or south of you but when it's in another direction it's tricky.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Simulator 2020 / Mouse pointer becomes inoperative and other bugs - Similar Threads - Microsoft Simulator 2020

2. Did not receive Activation Code for Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 2020 on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not receive Activation Code for Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe 2020 on...: Hi There, I purchased a physical disc copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 PREMIUM DELUXE Edition, however upon opening it I discovered that it was missing the Activation Card that has the...
  3. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 wont install on my xbox pls help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 wont install on my xbox pls help.: I am trying to use xbox gamepass to download mfs2020 and it keeps saying "check back in a little bit" I dont know what to do, ife restarted my xbox and everything i just wanna play the game....
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Update Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Update Problem: Hello my friends, I have a Problem with the MFS 2020 since the last big Update about 2 months or longer ago. Everytime when i try to download and install the update, it stops at one point [about...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Hi, I have just recently purchased Flight sim 2020 on the pc and when i go to install the game it only downloads 1.2gb and a further 10.3mb for the deluxe edition. I was hoping someone here could...
  6. Launching Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launching Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Whenever I start up my PC and try to launch Flight Simulator I am taken straight to the Microsoft store. When I try to run it from the store nothing happens it just says I own this. Also whenever...
  7. Windows Flugsimulator [Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 networking issues]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows Flugsimulator [Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 networking issues]: Hallo Leute, habe gestern den Flugsimulator runter geladen, beim Startversuch kommt immer der Hinweis ich wäre im online Modus was aber nicht richtig ist. Kann mir jemand sagen was ich falsch...
  8. Unable to Install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Good evening all, I am going to ask about a known issue (apparently) regarding the installation of Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. I bought the game through a key I purchased via the website...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Why can't I change planes in mid flight? Why can't I change planes after I've reached my desination and taxied to parking spot? Why does everytime I start Microsoft Flight simulator, I need to...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - New PC install issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - New PC install issues: Hi, I have recently bought a new PC & I want to install my Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition I bought for my old machine from the Microsoft Store. I have been struggling for...