Microsoft Solataire Achievements Earned

Discus and support Microsoft Solataire Achievements Earned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All of my achievements and statistics seem to be sync-ing to Xbox EXCEPT my "Number of Star Club Stars Earned". For example, it stopped registering... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CadetMosquito24, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Microsoft Solataire Achievements Earned

All of my achievements and statistics seem to be sync-ing to Xbox EXCEPT my "Number of Star Club Stars Earned". For example, it stopped registering when I complete "Stars" at 427. I am now at 466 in actual statistics. All of the other achievements seem to
    have continued to update, but this category stopped "syncing up". I'm not sure, but it may have been around the same time that I unlocked another global achievement with the Star Club. How can I re-sync or unfreeze this one achievement, so that it resumes
    registering or reflects the proper numbers ? Thanks.

:)

CadetMosquito24, Jun 5, 2018
  2. Pyramid Solataire will not finish loading

Since Sunday, 5/14/2017, The Pyramid Solataire Game in the Microsoft Solataire Collection will not finish loading. Pyramid Solataire will load if played from/through a daily challenge, however, it will not load when selected as a stand alone game. All of
    the other game choices load.

LivedSubset0667, Jun 5, 2018
  3. Nico500
    Nico500 Guest
    Ghost Achievements

Not sure sorry. I got an achievement for Mirosoft Solataire Collection while in the middle of playing Fallout 4 today. I don't even own Solataire and no one with my Profile on their console have played or ever owned it either.

Might just change my password to be sure.

Nico500, Jun 5, 2018
  4. Nico500 Win User

Ghost Achievements

Not sure sorry. I got an achievement for Mirosoft Solataire Collection while in the middle of playing Fallout 4 today. I don't even own Solataire and no one with my Profile on their console have played or ever owned it either. 🤔

Might just change my password to be sure.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Microsoft solataire collection.

6. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft Solataire Collection

Hello Laura,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that there is an issue with themes and settings for your game. Microsoft Solitaire Collection is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with troubleshooting this game. The link we provided contains an FAQ for different scenarios you may be experiencing with the game. Be sure to let us know the results!
  7. Atherza Win User

Microsoft solataire collection.

Hey JT, unfortunately this is not possible.
  8. Radiant Sword X Win User

Microsoft Solataire Collection

date the game software from the Microsoft Store? That may help for just in case. Or you might have to reinstall the game.
Thema:

Microsoft Solataire Achievements Earned

1. Microsoft Solataire Achievements Earned - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solataire Achievements

2. my microsoft account no longer owns minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my microsoft account no longer owns minecraft?: before 2020, i had minecraft: windows 10 edition (or bedrock, whatever it's called), and i was able to load it up with my current microsoft account no problem. i then moved onto a new pc, and...
  3. microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection: I am having trouble launching Microsoft solitaire collection. I don't want to have to re-install this as I have been playing this game for months now ad have a good score....
  4. Can’t log into Microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log into Microsoft account on minecraft: I own a playstation and have recently got minecraft bedrock edition. I would like to join a realm but i need my microsoft account. I have connected them with the code and tried deleting it and...
  5. How do I change my Microsoft account ownership of my Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change my Microsoft account ownership of my Xbox profile?: Hello everyone! After a good bit of searching, I still haven't found a way to change the Microsoft account that owns my Xbox profile. This is the situation: I have been playing Xbox since 2011...
  6. Microsoft Solataire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solataire Collection: Playing Daily Challenges: Window popped up with message "Theme Error. There was a problem with your current theme, and one or more parts have been changed back to the classic theme. You can go to...
  7. Microsoft solataire collection.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft solataire collection.: I would like to know if it is possible to stop auto finish on the Microsoft solitaire game Free Cell? Sometimes it's not necessary when it's a moves challenge. I would like to be able to use at my...
  8. Can anyone tell me how people can complete 30 puzzles in the microsoft solataire collection...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone tell me how people can complete 30 puzzles in the microsoft solataire collection...: Can anyone please tell me how a person can complete 30 puzzles in 40 minutes in the Microsoft solitaire collection when some of the puzzles are four boards to complete...
  9. my microsoft solataire is not reaching the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my microsoft solataire is not reaching the internet: My Microsoft solitaire collections is not reaching the internet a8ed3b99-6c73-4833-b546-886609546c72
  10. For the last several days I have been unable to access Microsoft Solataire Challenge card games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For the last several days I have been unable to access Microsoft Solataire Challenge card games: I cannot access the Microsoft Challenge Solitaire games. When I try to access one of the five games an ad comes on, it does not continue and when I click on it it takes me directly to either the...