microsoft solitair

Discus and support microsoft solitair in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how come when I redid my pc and sign back in xbox I lose all my acheivements and have to start all over ? can you help me get this back ? I wanna buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by autumn4410, Jan 8, 2019.

1. autumn4410
    autumn4410 Guest

microsoft solitair

how come when I redid my pc and sign back in xbox I lose all my acheivements and have to start all over ? can you help me get this back ? I wanna buy subscription updates tomorrow but I wont if I have to start all over. Thank you

:)

autumn4410, Jan 8, 2019
  2. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User
  4. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Easy tri-peaks challange unsolvable

Hello AnnGissel,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Solitaire is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with any issues or questions about Microsoft Solitaire. Be sure to let us know the results!
  5. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
  6. CrosscutSet3112 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Can't access Microsoft Solitaire at all now! - the ad for the solitaire day just cycles round and round
Thema:

microsoft solitair

1. microsoft solitair - Similar Threads - microsoft solitair

2. Microsoft Solitaire Levels

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Levels: What is the purpose of levels? How can I check how my level compares with what others have achieved? 0b433c6d-119e-4ab2-badd-325a62a6703e
  3. How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?: How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game? c2d0e88f-439f-4ac4-96be-04ebad3eae9f
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid Game, Deck Difficulty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid Game, Deck Difficulty: I have a Gateway laptop and am having a problem with the Solitaire collection, Pyramid Game. Since the Solitaire Collection was updated I have been having a problem. The Pyramid Game will not...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Lock Up after latest Win-10 features update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Lock Up after latest Win-10 features update: Daily Challenge locks up, all other game options work fine. This happened after I install the latest update to Win Features Any Idea of why?? all orhter Xbox games like MS jigsaw work fine....
  6. Up Grade Addition of Microsoft Solitaire Game Is Not Logging Me Into the Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Up Grade Addition of Microsoft Solitaire Game Is Not Logging Me Into the Game: Please call me @ [Mod Removed-Personal Information] for assistance. d86bfcfe-955c-47c5-afd2-18c5881cf606
  7. Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire: In the Star Club section of Microsoft Solitaire, I am trying to advance to the next level of TriPeaks. I have gotten all the games except one. They are all supposedly easy. There are eight...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire on iOS logs me in but doesn’t recognize my premium membership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire on iOS logs me in but doesn’t recognize my premium membership.: Since the update of Microsoft Solitaire im getting ads again. I have the paid premium membership. I’m able to log in to my Microsoft account. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Any...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 - Event Time Errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 - Event Time Errors: My SO and I like to compete with each other when playing the events that are available every couple of days. The problem is, the only way we can get accurate total times is if we both play...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection event problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection event problem: Hello, As you can see in the calender, there's an event for today but I can't play it. It says the ending time is 20th Februrary but in the small boxes it should've been last till tomorrow. In...