Microsoft Solitaire, Can't Login

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire, Can't Login in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; xbox games work fine for me, but when my spouse tries, we get error code 1170000. I have tried updating several times, have also done a 'restart'... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TarrierBump4, Jun 16, 2019.

1. TarrierBump4
    TarrierBump4 Guest

xbox games work fine for me, but when my spouse tries, we get error code 1170000. I have tried updating several times, have also done a 'restart' instead of just a 'shut down'. Any ideas?

:)

TarrierBump4, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire, Can't Login - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Can't

2. Não consigo logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone [Translation - I can't log in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone [Translation - I can't log in...: Estou com problemas em logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone, até anteontem funcionava bem, de repente não funciona mais. Já entrei no no site do xbox.com e está tudo ok com meu login....
  3. Microsoft Solitaire - can't access hints?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire - can't access hints?: I am unable to access Hints in the Microsoft Solitaire app. I have Hints turned "ON" in the settings, and I have even reinstalled the game (I have the most current version of the game downloaded)....
  4. Can't access Microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access Microsoft solitaire collection: My solitaire collection/daily challenge all of a sudden became inaccessible. I deleted it, now I can't download it, as my computer maybe noncompatible. What gives?...
  5. Why Can't Microsoft Use the Internet - constant can't find Solitaire server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't Microsoft Use the Internet - constant can't find Solitaire server.: Look - The programmers need to figure out how to connect to Solitaire Server. There isn't a single challenge that I don't get the Can't connect message. On top of that, I get charged however...
  6. Can't install Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Microsoft Solitaire Collection: It says that I own Microsoft Solitaire Collection but will not install on my computer. I can't find it any where. 96a491ee-59c3-4ee8-a5ae-632c84101de1
  7. Can't log into my account for Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into my account for Microsoft Solitaire Collection: For the past month I've not been able to log into my account for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I can log into Microsoft XBox main site okay. I keep getting a message saying I have a 1170000...
  8. Can't sign in to Microsoft Solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Microsoft Solitaire collection: I haven't been able to sign into the Microsoft Solitaire collection for 3-4 days. Keeps asking me to sign in, but doesn't show me the appropriate sign in box. 676273f2-3659-45ca-bf06-5414cdb1b980
  9. Can't sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hi, I am trying to sign in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection, but it only loads and nothing is happening. Can someone help me with this issue? 4a7f9468-8ca2-4482-9448-fc456121a7bf
  10. SAME HERE I CAN'T PLAY THE XBOX MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE ANY MORE I AM AN OLD LADY.

in XBoX on Consoles
    SAME HERE I CAN'T PLAY THE XBOX MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE ANY MORE I AM AN OLD LADY.: LOOK WHEN I AM AT OUR OTHER HOME BEHIND ATT ROUTER I HAVE NO PROBLEM SIGNING IN. I BRING MY COMPUTER TO THE **** LAKE HOME WITH ME AND I GET THIS CODE 1170000 AS I SEE EVERYONE IS GETTING. IT IS A...