Microsoft Solitaire collection, daily challenge achievements no longer tracking

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire collection, daily challenge achievements no longer tracking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing the daily challenges for nearly a year now and I have managed to unlock a total of 11 bronze medals, 11 silver medals and 7 gold... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Teigan72, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Teigan72
    Teigan72 Guest

I have been playing the daily challenges for nearly a year now and I have managed to unlock a total of 11 bronze medals, 11 silver medals and 7 gold medals. Unfortunately, when I checked the achievement progress for these it showed me as only having 9 out
    of 10 silver medals needed (as well as similar numbers for the other two). Obviously something has stopped about 2 months ago which has caused my progress to not move and it is very frustrating and timewasting. If anyone has any ideas of how to fix this, please
    reply. Thanks

:)

Teigan72, Jul 12, 2017
  2. Vicki Gamer
    Vicki Gamer Guest
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 not tracking Achievement progress

Beginning yesterday, my Microsoft Solitaire Collection stop tracking my Achievement progress.

Klondike - Blizzard of Bliss is stuck at 12/100 and Pyramid - Golden Pharaoh is stuck at 57/100.

I have not updated any software. Daily Challenges and Events are working fine.

Vicki Gamer, Jul 12, 2017
  3. UNDEADSPYR0
    UNDEADSPYR0 Guest
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Windows 10 - 'Strive for Perfection' Achievement not unlocking

Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10, I have completed all the daily challenges for February, it says 145/145 on the daily challenge section, however on the achievement list under the 'Strive for Perfection' achievement, it only says 144/145! Contact
    reference 1329365062.

UNDEADSPYR0, Jul 12, 2017
  4. AFROULAKI Win User

Error Code 002408 and 009408 in Solitaire and TapTiles

i tried to play microsoft solitaire collection but i can''t (daily challenges).MY XBOX account it*s working
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

Can I play MS Solitiare Collection on another computer and receive 'credit' for my scores?

Saving Microsoft Solitaire Collection progress between Windows 10 and earlier versions

With the Windows 10 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection, your progress is automatically saved to the cloud. This means you can sign in on any Windows 10 device and pick up right where you left off. The cloud even saves your progress on challenges and
    achievements.

If you're also using a Windows 8 or 8.1 device, your progress is automatically saved to the cloud as well, and you can keep earning achievements and completing challenges between other Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 devices.

Note Any achievements and challenges that you complete on your Windows 10 device will not be available on your Windows 8 or 8.1 devices. The Windows 10 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection contains new features and challenges that aren't
    available in previous versions of the game.

For example, if you play Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your Windows 8.1 device at work and complete all the daily challenges, you’ll find that these challenges are incomplete when you open Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your Windows 10 device at home.
    The next day, when you return to your Windows 8.1 device, the challenges from the previous day will show as completed.
  6. Davenorobbo Win User

Accessing Solitaire Challenges - Error 002000

Hi I'm running Solitaire on a PC with Windows 8.1. MS Minesweeper lets me into the daily challenges. I'm logged into Xbox and as I've said I can access and play the other solitaire games but can no longer access the daily challenges. The challenges no
    longer load and I get the error message described
  7. sir.freddy Win User

error code 1170000

Good day FreakRoach

I'm playing on my Windows 10 Laptop... When I try to play the Microsoft Mahjong daily challenges, it Pops up the 1170000 error code.. So Cant sign into my Microsoft account on this game...

I also play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection daily challenges, & can sign in with NO problem ..?
  8. CardHappy Win User

Daily Challenge Time Clock

The program is MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION which proposes almost daily special challenges. The clock occfasionnally errs in the fashion described in my question. Thank you for your early response.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire collection, daily challenge achievements no longer tracking - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire collection

2. Solitaire Microsoft Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Microsoft Collection: I open Solitaire Microsoft Collection to play and anyplace where there's text it has a black line covering it. It's hard to troubleshoot the game because I don't know what to click on. PLEASE...
  3. Cheating in Microsoft Solitaire Collection events.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating in Microsoft Solitaire Collection events.: Can people be stopped from using algorithms to win Solitaire events? Someone completed yesterday's 10 games in 3 seconds! This is unfair. Only genuine players should be able to participate....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze: I can open the game and be signed in but when I try to play a game an ad comes up and freezes. The only way out is to close the app. It happens with several ads but most commonly the Microsoft...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: What is with all the mini games this month on Microsoft Solitaire Collection ? In my opinion , the mini games aren't as fun because they are too short. You just sit down with your cup of coffee...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection infinite levelup glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection infinite levelup glitch: Hi, I believe I've discovered a glitch in Microsoft Solitaire Collection which allows me to level up approximately once per minute with zero effort. I've been playing around with it for a bit,...
  7. Microsoft Classic Solitaire collection is not loading AGAIN! The black screen is back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Classic Solitaire collection is not loading AGAIN! The black screen is back.: Hi anyone else having this problem? Started again tonight. Got in on the second try twice but now all I’m getting is the black screen with the spinning white dot circle in the middle. Same as in...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection打不开,从云下载数据时遇到问题,错误代码:121003, 只能玩离线模式。Error in downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection打不开,从云下载数据时遇到问题,错误代码:121003, 只能玩离线模式。Error in downloading...: Microsoft Solitaire Collection打不开,显示Internet连接问题,从云下载数据时遇到问题,错误代 :121003 只能玩离线模式 Error in downloading data from Microsoft collection mode, I can only play offline code 121003 重置,卸载都 法解决这个问题。...
  9. Infinite buffering in Microsoft Solitaire Collection iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infinite buffering in Microsoft Solitaire Collection iOS: [img] Whenever I try to play, the game goes to a black screen with white buffering dots, as if it was going to load an ad, but nothing ever comes up. It is not an ad provider problem, it's the...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collections won’t load games after signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections won’t load games after signing in: I have the same problem as others. Black screen, spinning loading circle. Was intermittent to start now constant. Tried using different wifi source, restarting iPad. Stuck as I don’t want to risk...