microsoft solitaire collection "Internet connection Required" fir Events

Discus and support microsoft solitaire collection "Internet connection Required" fir Events in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Problem: the events are not loading for the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. There is a message "Internet Connection Required" but the Daily Challenges... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LoisPowers, Mar 6, 2020.

1. LoisPowers
    LoisPowers Guest

Problem: the events are not loading for the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. There is a message "Internet Connection Required" but the Daily Challenges etc. also requiring internet connection are loading okay. I'm "signed in and connected to Xbox
    live" . . .

2 things: In my weeks of research related to resolving this problem, I've noticed that 100s of users have/had the same problem. In fact, I discovered a very long thred in the forums created on 10/13/18 and a year later it read "This thread
    is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread" despite the fact that the problem was not fixed.

I spent at least 10 hours (!) researching this, speaking with MS support (temporarily fixed after 4+ hours only to revert to the same problem a couple of days later!) and continue to experience the same problem with events. Since I pay
    for the service (premium user) all I can say is that MICROSOFT is treating its customers with contempt.

WHY IS THE FIX NOT EASILY FOUND WITH A SIMPLE SEARCH? Obviously, this has been and continues to be a problem for many users. MS took our $ but seems to not give a care that their product is not working.

Appalling. And, in order to get a refund, one has to jump through hoops. Should be a simple click.

:)

LoisPowers, Mar 6, 2020
  2. m__O__onlightnight Win User

Problem: the events are not loading for the Microsoft Solitaire Collection. There is a message "Internet Connection Required" but the Daily Challenges etc. also requiring internet connection are loading okay. I'm "signed in and connected to Xbox
    live" . . .

2 things: In my weeks of research related to resolving this problem, I've noticed that 100s of users have/had the same problem. In fact, I discovered a very long thred in the forums created on 10/13/18 and a year later it read "This thread
    is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread" despite the fact that the problem was not fixed.

I spent at least 10 hours (!) researching this, speaking with MS support (temporarily fixed after 4+ hours only to revert to the same problem a couple of days later!) and continue to experience the same problem with events. Since I pay
    for the service (premium user) all I can say is that MICROSOFT is treating its customers with contempt.

WHY IS THE FIX NOT EASILY FOUND WITH A SIMPLE SEARCH? Obviously, this has been and continues to be a problem for many users. MS took our $ but seems to not give a care that their product is not working.

Appalling. And, in order to get a refund, one has to jump through hoops. Should be a simple click.
    I have the same problem; looked for solutions online with no success.

I forgot to mention that the problem happened on my android cellphone after the 2020-03-21 Solitaire Collection update; however it did not happened on my laptop, where it continued working with no problems.

For now, a solution I found to solve the problem on my cellphone was to sign out off my Xbox Live and sign in again, which worked fine for me.

So far, everything is working as before, besides the new Xbox Live demand of asking to sign in every time we open the game...
  3. m__O__onlightnight Win User

live" . . .

I have the same problem; looked for solutions online with no success.
  4. BDK1961 Win User

Same problem here Bridget. Microsoft can't fix ****. They just blah blah blah until you get tired. buy MAC
  5. JaniceEdens Win User

Having the same issue, have been on support with windows, xbox, no one knows how to resolve. So frustrating!
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Lois,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand it can be frustrating for issues to keep happening. When posts are old like the one from a year ago, they get locked as things change. Like services, updates, issues etc. That is why it is best to create
    a new thread. We will always be happy to assist. Regarding the Microsoft collection they have a Facebook or Twitter page they like people to refer to as there is no official support page for them. You can go to the Microsoft
    casual games community
    and scroll to the bottom for the Facebook and Twitter links.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. microsoft solitaire collection "Internet connection Required" fir Events - Similar Threads - microsoft solitaire collection

2. Livelli e titoli di Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Livelli e titoli di Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Ciao a tutti. Sarei curioso di sapere quale è l'ultimo livello e titolo raggiungibile in Microsoft Solitaire Collection per Windows 10. Oggi sono arrivato al livello 80 (titolo "Stella") in...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: How do I correct error code 104 at startup of Solitaire Collection? 5ee15ac9-02a5-4e0a-a5d3-0911132befe1
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: How do I correct error #104 that I get at startup? c52fd764-dad2-4fb1-8544-55eb48c91f37
  5. Error 101 and 104 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 101 and 104 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I followed all the steps suggested to correct this problem in addition to some very extreme measures I took to correct the problem. I uninstalled the APP and then reinstalled the APP. I went...
  6. microsoft solitaire collection error 104 message cannot sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection error 104 message cannot sign in: microsoft solitaire collection cannot sign in for days now.error message 104.Does microsoft plan a fix or not going to recognize at all. 9e3ffd0f-076a-45f7-aadb-8f7420c6c878
  7. Subscription paid through Google Play Store for Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working...

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription paid through Google Play Store for Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working...: I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game regularly, usually on my Android tablet. To get rid of the annoying ads I purchased a subscription back in December. It works fine on my tablet,...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not open. I have tried everything that is on the internet about it from reset to uninstall and reinstall and still get error code 104 when I try to open. This...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 104

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 104: Is there any solution to this problem. I've reloaded twice... It's annoying not to get what I paid for - for two full days - and NO indication from Microsoft Games that they even know there's a...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Error 104

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Error 104: When I open the app, I get message problem downloading, check FAQ error code 104. I uninstalled the app, re-installed it, and now I get error code 101. I know of another person who is having the...