Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Internet connection required

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Internet connection required in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Yesterday, I changed my email address to my Microsoft account. Since then I have been unable to connect to the Microsoft Solitaire Collection... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stormie4110, May 4, 2021 at 1:42 PM.

1. Stormie4110
    Stormie4110 Guest

Hi,

Yesterday, I changed
    my email address to my Microsoft account. Since then I have been unable
    to connect to the Microsoft Solitaire Collection (MSC) on my PC. It
    says "You are not connected to the Xbox live service ..."

I have uninstalled and reinstalled MSC. Reinstalled Microsoft store. Logged in and out of my Microsoft account, amongst others.

When
    opening MSC a XBOX LIVE window pops up with my email and id with 2
    options Switch account and let's Play. I have clicked both but always
    end up with the same error.

My internet connection is good and stable.

Thank you in advance

:)

Stormie4110, May 4, 2021 at 1:42 PM
  2. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
  3. ContactArcher58 Win User

Unable to launch event

I have same issue, trying to open the Microsoft solitaire collection live event and I am able to sign in but go to load the event and it says "internet connection required". my internet is connected and working so the tech at comcast said to check with
    you guys. frustrating.
  4. Steven E Blake Win User

Not able to connect to internet

what game is??
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - "Internet connection required" eventually shows up in event box although I can access Xbox site through clicking my avatar image at top of page. No other Internet access issues. Tried the reset button for the app in settings
    but still no connection after it completed.
  5. Mike Smith_784 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Unfortunately no luck, nobody seems to know anything about these error codes 121003 and 124 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Seems to be a cloud issue. The message is no internet connection when the computer is connected.
  6. RaggedMonk798 Win User

Unable to launch event

I have been able to login to Microsoft Solitaire Collection but the Event says no internet connection. I have done all the trouble shooting that has been advised and still nothing. How can I be logged in but yet it says no internet connection?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Internet connection required - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection sign-in problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection sign-in problems: I've purchased Microsoft Solitaire Collection and play it on my iPhone and also on my Windows 10 Desktop. However, for some reason, my Windows version, although using the same sign-in details has...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection premium: Hi, at this game, my 7 days long premium version should be timed out. But it's still working as a premium account. I don't want this version and I can't find it in the settings. What should I do?...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection not acknowledging my purchas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection not acknowledging my purchas: I've had the premium version of Microsoft solitaire for a few months, and about a week ago, it began showing me ads and showed the option to remove them despite me getting billed. I've tried...
  5. reinstalling Microsoft Solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reinstalling Microsoft Solitaire collection: I own the Solitaire collection Just replaced hard drive and can get to screen install/play says you already own this game but when I click play, nothing happens ?? Help...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Coins

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Coins: What good are game coins? To mark our progress...really? Do we need that? You would think that after paying to play, or suffering through commercials, they would give us something for all of our...
  7. Microsoft solitaire collection - Setting not holding

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection - Setting not holding: Has anyone else noticed that when you change a setting it does not hold the setting so that when you go back in, the previous setting is again there? In my case I always play games using the...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I paid $14.99 for an annual subscription (Premium) on August 13, 2020 which should be good until August 13, 2021. Today my Premium status stopped (Febuary 18, 2021) and MS is asking me to "renew...
  9. Have Microsoft solitaire collection and pay for NO advertisements but get them

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Microsoft solitaire collection and pay for NO advertisements but get them: Microsoft tells me to uninstall and reinstall with nothing helping ? 0667d10a-a3b6-4a83-8ef4-739f901ea9b9
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium: I just about had it. Nobody and I mean NOBODY is helping me. I was able to play the Microsoft solitaire collection games in my Premium account that I paid for in Dec 2020 up until 2 weeks ago or...