Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Error 1170000 when signing in to Xbox on any Android device is there any fix to this issue e8f33ea7-8451-4b30-a2d1-c4b74246bef9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by kaudcergequhr, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

Error 1170000 when signing in to Xbox on any Android device is there any fix to this issue

:)

kaudcergequhr, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Lynlet5679 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Android - July 23rd Tri-Peaks is not winnable

Watch "Microsoft solitaire collection tripeaks July 23rd 2019 solution for android" on YouTube
    https://youtu.be/f9c9WTBWR1w
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Account Synchronisation problem

Hi JustineTime,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Since you're having this issue with an Android device, you may wish to attempt the troubleshooting steps available in the following support article: Microsoft
    Solitaire Collection on iOS and Android

Give this a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Mobile games is it possible and would u like it

There is a few games available for Android that will give you gamerscore. Wordament, solitaire collection, and Age of Empires Castle siege. Just check in the playstore under Microsoft.
  5. Lynlet5679 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Tri Peaks 23/07/2019

I found a video of a solution that works! Watch "Microsoft solitaire collection tripeaks July 23rd 2019 solution for android" on YouTube https://youtu.be/f9c9WTBWR1w
  6. kaudcergequhr Win User

The procedures that are displayed in this section have been performed 3 three times.

still unable to sign in on tablet running Android 7
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Livelli e titoli di Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Livelli e titoli di Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Ciao a tutti. Sarei curioso di sapere quale è l'ultimo livello e titolo raggiungibile in Microsoft Solitaire Collection per Windows 10. Oggi sono arrivato al livello 80 (titolo "Stella") in...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: How do I correct error code 104 at startup of Solitaire Collection? 5ee15ac9-02a5-4e0a-a5d3-0911132befe1
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: How do I correct error #104 that I get at startup? c52fd764-dad2-4fb1-8544-55eb48c91f37
  5. Error 101 and 104 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 101 and 104 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I followed all the steps suggested to correct this problem in addition to some very extreme measures I took to correct the problem. I uninstalled the APP and then reinstalled the APP. I went...
  6. microsoft solitaire collection error 104 message cannot sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection error 104 message cannot sign in: microsoft solitaire collection cannot sign in for days now.error message 104.Does microsoft plan a fix or not going to recognize at all. 9e3ffd0f-076a-45f7-aadb-8f7420c6c878
  7. Subscription paid through Google Play Store for Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working...

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription paid through Google Play Store for Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working...: I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game regularly, usually on my Android tablet. To get rid of the annoying ads I purchased a subscription back in December. It works fine on my tablet,...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not open. I have tried everything that is on the internet about it from reset to uninstall and reinstall and still get error code 104 when I try to open. This...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 104

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 104: Is there any solution to this problem. I've reloaded twice... It's annoying not to get what I paid for - for two full days - and NO indication from Microsoft Games that they even know there's a...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Error 104

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Error 104: When I open the app, I get message problem downloading, check FAQ error code 104. I uninstalled the app, re-installed it, and now I get error code 101. I know of another person who is having the...