Microsoft solitaire collection on mobile does not work with data.

Discus and support Microsoft solitaire collection on mobile does not work with data. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I play on the mobile to Microsoft Solitaire Collection it only leaves me when I connect to Wi-Fi. If I use the data I get the following error:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boinilla, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Boinilla
    Boinilla Guest

When I play on the mobile to Microsoft Solitaire Collection it only leaves me when I connect to Wi-Fi.

If I use the data I get the following error:

There was an error downloading the Solitarire game data.
    Visit the P + F solitaire …… .. and consult the error code 101

How can I solve that?

a greeting

(sorry if there are errors in the translation but I don't know English)

:)

Boinilla, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Boinilla,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get Solitaire to work on your mobile device. I can definitely tell how this could be pretty concerning. Seeing as this is happening on mobile device, I would suggest following the normal
    troubleshooting for games on that platform, such as uninstalling the game and reinstalling it, as well as restarting your mobile device.

Also, since the game is designated as a Microsoft Casual game, I would look into posting this in the

Microsoft Casual games forums

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks
  3. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
  4. fanof762X39 Win User

Microsoft solitaire Collection sign in problem

I've been having the same problem for a couple of weeks. It does sign in once in a blue moon..... Here's what I get: There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection...... error code 101_107_1
  5. CursiveWriter14 Win User

101_107_1

My Solitaire games message says "there was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Refer to code 101_107_1"

I cannot find any info to help me.
  6. ProbableMist336 Win User

101_107_1

My Solitaire games message says "there was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Refer to code 101_107_1"

I cannot find any info to help me.
Thema:

1. Microsoft solitaire collection on mobile does not work with data. - Similar Threads - Microsoft solitaire collection

2. Prémios do Microsoft Solitaire Collection [Translate] Microsoft Solitaire Collection Awards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prémios do Microsoft Solitaire Collection [Translate] Microsoft Solitaire Collection Awards: Para que servem os prémios do Microsoft Solitaire Collection? Estou cheio deles. Que lhes faço? [Translate by Mod] What are the Microsoft Solitaire Collection prizes for? I'm sick of them....
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on the Android system

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection on the Android system: I have been getting the error code 121010 and there is no help for this when I go to the link or do a search on it that pertains to the Android system. It's been going on for over a month now! I...
  4. Xbox will not let me log into the Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox will not let me log into the Microsoft Solitaire Collection: When I try to play a game on xbox it says "We couldn't sign you into xbox live" "The process terminated unexpectedly". I've tried various recommendations, but nothing seems to work. Can anyone...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Android - July 23rd Tri-Peaks is not winnable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Android - July 23rd Tri-Peaks is not winnable: Please note the score difference between the Android version (first screen shot, 38,200) and the Windows desktop version (66,400). Playing this game on Android will never result in a win. [img]...
  6. Microsoft solitaire collection codice errore 121003 -[Translation - Microsoft solitaire...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft solitaire collection codice errore 121003 -[Translation - Microsoft solitaire...: Mentre gioco sovente appare il messaggio di un problema di connessione per il caricamento dei dati sul cloud con riferimento al codice errore 121003 Come posso risolvere? -[Translation - While...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Error Code 121003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Error Code 121003: I'm connected via WiFi and have internet connection for everything except MS Solitaire collection. I get error code 121003. The link to FAQ doesn't list this code. I tried restarting but get same...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition: I can't play the Solitaire Premium Edition. When I try to open the program it will not open for the "Event". Can only play Daily Challenges and the separate games that do not go to the cloud....
  9. microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection: bestaat er een pauze of save knop? Als ik na bv 20 spellen van de 30 heb gespeeld en ik wil/moet stoppen, dan worden die stopuren er gewoon bijgeteld waardoor ik een lage ranking heb Kan iemand...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection 오류[Translation-Microsoft solitaire collection error]

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection 오류[Translation-Microsoft solitaire collection error]: Microsoft Solitaire Collection을 하면 Xbox Live 오류라 계속 뜹니다. 네이버에는 검색이 안되네요... 화면에 나온 경로로 들어가보면 영어로 되어 있어서 하나도 못알아 먹 어요 해결방법이 없을까요? [Translation-When you do Microsoft Solitaire Collection, you'll...