Microsoft solitaire collection on mobile does not work with data.

Discus and support Microsoft solitaire collection on mobile does not work with data. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I play on the mobile to Microsoft Solitaire Collection it only leaves me when I connect to Wi-Fi. If I use the data I get the following error:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boinilla, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Boinilla
    Boinilla Guest

When I play on the mobile to Microsoft Solitaire Collection it only leaves me when I connect to Wi-Fi.

If I use the data I get the following error:

There was an error downloading the Solitarire game data.
    Visit the P + F solitaire …… .. and consult the error code 101

How can I solve that?

a greeting

(sorry if there are errors in the translation but I don't know English)

:)

Boinilla, Aug 8, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Boinilla,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get Solitaire to work on your mobile device. I can definitely tell how this could be pretty concerning. Seeing as this is happening on mobile device, I would suggest following the normal
    troubleshooting for games on that platform, such as uninstalling the game and reinstalling it, as well as restarting your mobile device.

Also, since the game is designated as a Microsoft Casual game, I would look into posting this in the

Microsoft Casual games forums

When you get a chance, give those steps a shot and let us know how that helped.

Thanks
  3. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
  4. fanof762X39 Win User

Microsoft solitaire Collection sign in problem

I've been having the same problem for a couple of weeks. It does sign in once in a blue moon..... Here's what I get: There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection...... error code 101_107_1
  5. CursiveWriter14 Win User

101_107_1

My Solitaire games message says "there was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Refer to code 101_107_1"

I cannot find any info to help me.
  6. puggy3214 Win User

App to Microsoft Solitaire collection does not work

microsoft solitaire collection was loaded but will not work now.
Thema:

1. Microsoft solitaire collection on mobile does not work with data. - Similar Threads - Microsoft solitaire collection

2. Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Microsoft Jigsaw will not open and allow me to play. What is the problem? I am using Windows 10. 0dd53822-e77a-4750-84b6-e1d6dc9c55af
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: Error 1170000 when signing in to Xbox on any Android device is there any fix to this issue e8f33ea7-8451-4b30-a2d1-c4b74246bef9
  4. Microsoft Solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection: X box live fault: what does fault 201010 mean and how can I solve it 016f516e-aaaf-493b-b7e0-e9a6cc071108
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premier addition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premier addition: I am unable to change the background on the back of the cards. When I had this option before, I had no problem. Now when I click on my choice nothing happens and I have trouble seeing the cards...
  6. Can't get into Microsoft Solitaire Collection n

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get into Microsoft Solitaire Collection n: xbox just keeps signing in and loading but does not sign me in a211ec9a-1eff-4fa9-b452-7eff7c40b504
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hallo, spiele in der Microsoft Solitaire Collection mehrere Spiele. Man kann dort immer den Schwierigkeitsgrad aussuchen. Jetzt ist auf einmal bei dem Spiel Pyramid der Level auf zufällig und...
  8. unable to login to Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to login to Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my pc: I get this screen when I try to open Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my pc: Enter password Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. Forgot password? The...
  9. Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Samsung Android phone for years now because I am missing one achievement, "Guard Duty", that is not unlocking. I have won 164 games of...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect: I am seeing an issue where the counter on the Achievement for getting silver badges does not match the count on the yearly badge summaries. The discrepancy began this month. I have since achieved...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire mobile data