Microsoft Solitaire Collection on the Android system

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection on the Android system in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have been getting the error code 121010 and there is no help for this when I go to the link or do a search on it that pertains to the Android system.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by saucycin, Aug 12, 2019.

1. saucycin
    saucycin Guest

I have been getting the error code 121010 and there is no help for this when I go to the link or do a search on it that pertains to the Android system. It's been going on for over a month now!

I don't have this problem on my desktop Win 10 just my phone's android system.

Please get it fixed sooner than later.

Appreciate it.

:)

saucycin, Aug 12, 2019
  2. UnitedVoyage263 Win User

Hi there saucycin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with an error code 121010 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your Android device.

I recommend trying to uninstall the app, updating the Android Device and contact

Android Support
    to troubleshoot the Android device operating system. In reference to the game, I recommend to try the following article
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ or try
    the
    Microsoft casual games community
    for assistance

Give this a try and hope it helps.
  3. UnitedVoyage263 Win User

I have been getting the error code 121010 and there is no help for this when I go to the link or do a search on it that pertains to the Android system. It's been going on for over a month now!

I don't have this problem on my desktop Win 10 just my phone's android system.

Please get it fixed sooner than later.

Appreciate it.
  4. SiavashAyrom Win User

I'm getting a 1170000 error code. The app signed me out after its last update & it won't let me sign in. I've already cleared cache & data & tried uninstall/ reinstall. App works fine on ios & windows machines
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there saucycin,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with an error code 121010 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your Android device.

I recommend trying to uninstall the app, updating the Android Device and contact

Android Support
    to troubleshoot the Android device operating system. In reference to the game, I recommend to try the following article
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ or try
    the
    Microsoft casual games community
    for assistance

Give this a try and hope it helps.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create
    a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on the Android system - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft solitaire collections second account disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collections second account disappeared: I had two accounts that i used for playing microsoft solitaire collections. I used to be able to sign out from collections, then when choosing to sign in, it would list both accounts so i could...
  3. Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer: bought Microsoft Solitaire Suite and want to use it on a second computer. How do I do that? 9e11a2d7-4789-4e68-a3ca-513302dbea53
  4. Microsoft Solitaire collection play link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection play link: It is so lame there is not simply a play a link to open Microsoft Solitaire collection after signing in. There is only troubleshooting. We know what the problem is we don't need troubleshooting...
  5. Reseting Microsoft solitaire collection statistcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reseting Microsoft solitaire collection statistcs: How can I reset Microsoft solitaire statistics ? d0feac09-ee55-4635-ae94-0bf93a6977da
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Players: My husband and I are big Microsoft Solitaire Collection Players. We share an office in our home and love to play and get a little competitive. However, I started playing a short time after she did...
  7. Microsoft PC Solitaire Collection and Store not detecting internet connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft PC Solitaire Collection and Store not detecting internet connection: Hello. I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years on my PC. Now it says it can't log in and I get this error message: 0x800704cf. Happens when I try to use Microsoft Store on my...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" foi atualizado em meu computador e o idioma deixou de ser o meu, português do Brasil, e passou a ser o inglês. Como faço para reverter? [Translate] "Microsoft...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection: Why can i not launch Microsoft Solitaire collection even though it is installed 978010a6-11db-4dee-bbed-cde176a7e9ca
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hallo! because my Solitaire is in English language, before the last update, 5.10.19, was in Italian..... Thanks for reply, italian language is preferred 4520d716-0bad-4a36-9018-6ce5a70d79ed