Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premier addition

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premier addition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to change the background on the back of the cards. When I had this option before, I had no problem. Now when I click on my choice nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarionOrtega, Jan 14, 2020.

1. MarionOrtega
    MarionOrtega Guest

I am unable to change the background on the back of the cards. When I had this option before, I had no problem. Now when I click on my choice nothing happens and I have trouble seeing the cards that are automaticly loaded.

I would love some help please.

:)

MarionOrtega, Jan 14, 2020
  2. TimToler Win User

Try reinstalling the game.
  3. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  4. BeastBadshah Win User
  5. MennoEijgensteijn Win User

de taal van microsoft games is veranderd in een onbekende taal, kan niet veranderen (noitceloC eriatiloS tfosorciM) [Translated] The language of Microsoft Games has changed to an

volgens mij geen engels en alleen in microsoft solitaire collection

[Translate]

According to me no English and only in Microsoft Solitaire collection
  6. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premier addition - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code...: can't sign into xbox live to run Microsoft Solitaire Collection, i keep getting error code 1170000. i was always able to click on the game icon and it would start under my xbox sign in. now when i...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Ref: Microsoft Word Game: After reaching and completing Level 16, game reverts to Level 1. This has happened several times after reaching Levels 10. Why is this happenings and how do I correct it...
  4. microsoft solitaire collection无法登录

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection无法登录: 您已从microsoft solitaire collection外部注销Xbox live我们需要您返回主菜单再次登录 [img] [img] ccd15cb3-4baf-498c-83ed-ae9b187d337d
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am a Premium member and play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection every day. I have stopped appearing as a 'Premium' member in the leaderboards and also can no longer see my friend's scores in the...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: The clock continues to run when games are on pause. I see that this has been a topic in past. Has it never been fixed? 4228eb21-fd06-4be1-b6dc-3b1750fc523e
  7. I just found a bug on Microsoft Solitiare Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike

in XBoX on Windows
    I just found a bug on Microsoft Solitiare Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike: Hello, I just found a bug on Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Classic Solitaire Klondike, when I played it at Grandmaster level. The bug appears that when drawing a card from Talon (waste), a...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire collection UK

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Solitaire collection UK: My MS collection now has ads. There is a way to get rid of Ads by paying a premium rate of $14.99. The system will not allow me to pay this amount as the payment is set for US only. Prior to a...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collectionのプレミアム版が約一週間で通常版にもどった

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collectionのプレミアム版が約一週間で通常版にもどった: Microsoft Solitaire Collectionで広告表示を削除するプレミア 版を10月7日に購入しプレイしていたがおおよそ1週間(確認したのがそれぐらい)で通常版しか表示されなくなってしまった。 サインアウト、サインインを繰り返しても直らず。 メニュー内の購入内容を復元を押すと購入履歴がありません。購入したアカウントでサインインしていることを確認してく...
  10. When I log in Microsoft Solitaire Collection it goes to a different game, not the one I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I log in Microsoft Solitaire Collection it goes to a different game, not the one I...: The account I have been using for many years in Microsoft Solitaire Collection for some strange reason dissapeared and when I log in I get a different image and enter to play as a beginner when I...