Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play the Solitaire Premium Edition. When I try to open the program it will not open for the "Event". Can only play Daily Challenges and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BarbaraHuston, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

I can't play the Solitaire Premium Edition. When I try to open the program it will not open for the "Event". Can only play Daily Challenges and the separate games that do not go to the cloud.

:)

BarbaraHuston, Jul 20, 2019
  2. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  3. bleeman Win User

Solitaire Premium problems

I have lost access to my Premium Edition as well that doesn't expire until October. Once I completed the update to the Windows Anniversary Edition, 1607, is when this happened. Every now and then (maybe 1 in 10 times) it will come up as Premium Edition,
    but most of the time it doesn't. I'm having no trouble with the Microsoft Mahjong Collection only the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
  4. FreakRoach Win User

XBOX PREMIUM

Make sure you are logged into Solitaire collection with the same microsoft account with which your purchased the premium upgrade.
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Premium Edition

Hey Clay!

Sorry to hear about the troubles. Could you clarify what issue you are seeking assistance with? Maybe it's something we can help you out with.

If you'd simply like a refund for something, you'll want to hit up our
    phone support
    for further help. They are better suited to handle account and/or billing related issues.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. BeFe Rain Win User

Hello VicariousWhale6 and Richie the B,

I would speak to an official Microsoft Agent at:

18004myxbox (1-800-469-9269)

They should be able to help with the issue.

I hope I was able to help a little, happy gaming.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. gaarne mijn spel microsoft solitaire collection weer aanmelden [Translation - Please...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gaarne mijn spel microsoft solitaire collection weer aanmelden [Translation - Please...: gaarne mijn spel Microsoft solitaire aanpassen dus aanmelden. Dus in de oude stand terugbrengen. __________ [Translation - please adjust my Microsoft Solitaire game so sign up. Return to the...
  3. Não consigo logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone [Translation - I can't log in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone [Translation - I can't log in...: Estou com problemas em logar no Microsoft Solitaire Collection no iPhone, até anteontem funcionava bem, de repente não funciona mais. Já entrei no no site do xbox.com e está tudo ok com meu login....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium: Witam. Nie mogę za nic znaleźć pomocy technicznej, chyba że po angielsku, może ktoś wie jak się z nimi skontaktować. Chodzi mi o to, że wykupiłem wersję premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection i...
  5. Prémios do Microsoft Solitaire Collection [Translate] Microsoft Solitaire Collection Awards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prémios do Microsoft Solitaire Collection [Translate] Microsoft Solitaire Collection Awards: Para que servem os prémios do Microsoft Solitaire Collection? Estou cheio deles. Que lhes faço? [Translate by Mod] What are the Microsoft Solitaire Collection prizes for? I'm sick of them....
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on the Android system

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection on the Android system: I have been getting the error code 121010 and there is no help for this when I go to the link or do a search on it that pertains to the Android system. It's been going on for over a month now! I...
  7. Microsoft solitaire collection on mobile does not work with data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection on mobile does not work with data.: When I play on the mobile to Microsoft Solitaire Collection it only leaves me when I connect to Wi-Fi. If I use the data I get the following error: There was an error downloading the Solitarire...
  8. Xbox will not let me log into the Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox will not let me log into the Microsoft Solitaire Collection: When I try to play a game on xbox it says "We couldn't sign you into xbox live" "The process terminated unexpectedly". I've tried various recommendations, but nothing seems to work. Can anyone...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Android - July 23rd Tri-Peaks is not winnable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Android - July 23rd Tri-Peaks is not winnable: Please note the score difference between the Android version (first screen shot, 38,200) and the Windows desktop version (66,400). Playing this game on Android will never result in a win. [img]...
  10. Microsoft solitaire collection codice errore 121003 -[Translation - Microsoft solitaire...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft solitaire collection codice errore 121003 -[Translation - Microsoft solitaire...: Mentre gioco sovente appare il messaggio di un problema di connessione per il caricamento dei dati sul cloud con riferimento al codice errore 121003 Come posso risolvere? -[Translation - While...