Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't play the Solitaire Premium Edition. When I try to open the program it will not open for the "Event". Can only play Daily Challenges and the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BarbaraHuston, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

I can't play the Solitaire Premium Edition. When I try to open the program it will not open for the "Event". Can only play Daily Challenges and the separate games that do not go to the cloud.

:)

BarbaraHuston, Jul 20, 2019
  2. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  3. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Did Microsoft just create an XBox account for me?

When you first logged into Microsoft Solitaire Collection, it created a GamerTag/Username to be associated with the Microsoft Account used when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. This is used to track your progress(score, badges, achievements, etc).
    This GamerTag is generated randomly and may be changed(1 time for free) if you wish to do so.

Information on how to change your GamerTag can be found HERE.

A 1 week free trial of Premium Edition is given when you first sign into Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The Premium Edition grants access to bonus exp, coins, tournaments etc, as well as Ad-Free. At the end of the free trial, you are given the option to
    purchase the Premium Edition subscription or continue to play free, without the Premium features.
  4. bleeman Win User

Solitaire Premium problems

I have lost access to my Premium Edition as well that doesn't expire until October. Once I completed the update to the Windows Anniversary Edition, 1607, is when this happened. Every now and then (maybe 1 in 10 times) it will come up as Premium Edition,
    but most of the time it doesn't. I'm having no trouble with the Microsoft Mahjong Collection only the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
  5. SaphireMetal069 Win User

Microsoft Premium solitaire

Why can't I sign in to XBOX in Microsoft solitaire collection premium
  6. FreakRoach Win User

XBOX PREMIUM

Make sure you are logged into Solitaire collection with the same microsoft account with which your purchased the premium upgrade.
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft Solitair Collections.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitair Collections.: A couple of months back there was a problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collections/ Xbox. The game couldn't be access for about a week or so. When it was fixed I could access my game on my Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection サインアウト[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection Sign Out]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection サインアウト[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection Sign Out]: windows10 Microsoft Solitaire Collectionからサインアウトする方法を教えてく さい。 [Translation-How do I sign out of windows10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection?] 8694bd0a-57f5-47fa-9342-07eddff51e8f
  4. Microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft solitaire collection: I cannot play in any events because the events cannot see my internet. I play under the ID Klong1012. This has been for at least the past week. I can play the daily challenges and can go back to...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Premium question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Premium question: If I upgrade to Premium for the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my PC, will that apply to my iPhone app as well? Thanks. fbc0d729-c0c5-4414-a3d6-be26e53e51c9
  6. Succès Microsoft Solitaire Collection[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection Success]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Succès Microsoft Solitaire Collection[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection Success]: Bonjour, J'ai terminé la collection Klondike, Easy ainsi que le 25ème anniversaire ans le club des étoiles, cependant je n'ai toujours pas eu le succès "Etoiles parmi les étoiles". Je ne...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection und Microsoft Bingo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection und Microsoft Bingo: Seit gestern kann ich mich nicht mehr bei Microsoft Solitaire Collection und bei Microsoft Bingo anmelden. Folgende Meldung erscheint: Probleme mit der Internetverbindung Beim Herunterladen...
  8. Microsoft solitaire Collection è bloccato[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire Collection è bloccato[Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection is...: Da un anno gioco Microsoft Solitaire Collection su iPad scaricato tramite Applestore, ed ha sempre funzionato fino ad oggi 01/02/20, . Mi piace il gioco e non vorrei perderel i miei dati sono...
  9. microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection: I am having trouble launching Microsoft solitaire collection. I don't want to have to re-install this as I have been playing this game for months now ad have a good score....
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Microsoft Jigsaw will not open and allow me to play. What is the problem? I am using Windows 10. 0dd53822-e77a-4750-84b6-e1d6dc9c55af