Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am seeing an issue where the counter on the Achievement for getting silver badges does not match the count on the yearly badge summaries. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tdemerse, Dec 2, 2019.

1. tdemerse
    tdemerse Guest

I am seeing an issue where the counter on the Achievement for getting silver badges does not match the count on the yearly badge summaries. The discrepancy began this month. I have since achieved the gold badge which counted properly, and I was hoping
    it would "kick in" the silver counter, but it did not. Has anyone else had this happen? Is it likely to resolve the next time a silver badge is earned?

:)

tdemerse, Dec 2, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Tdemerse,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there. There is also a
    support sitefor the casual games you can look over also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. ConceitedCat498 Win User

I cant get into my games to play a game. all I get is sign in error and error code 1170000

Further comment: I was able to access the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my computer running Windows 8.1. After that I was able to also access the Collection via the computer running Windows 10 since they are wirelessly interconnected. So now I can
    access & play. However my solitaire "game history" for all of September (as well as most August "badges") have not carried over, Badges for July and before ARE available!
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Did Microsoft just create an XBox account for me?

When you first logged into Microsoft Solitaire Collection, it created a GamerTag/Username to be associated with the Microsoft Account used when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. This is used to track your progress(score, badges, achievements, etc).
    This GamerTag is generated randomly and may be changed(1 time for free) if you wish to do so.

Information on how to change your GamerTag can be found HERE.

A 1 week free trial of Premium Edition is given when you first sign into Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The Premium Edition grants access to bonus exp, coins, tournaments etc, as well as Ad-Free. At the end of the free trial, you are given the option to
    purchase the Premium Edition subscription or continue to play free, without the Premium features.
  5. LLC_48 Win User

Daily Challenge Games missing badges

Ok now with the new month of May if I click on Prize history I still have no February, the extra April disappeared, but now I have two for May. Too early in the month to know if the May badges will show up on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection page, but
    the February badges still aren't showing.
  6. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Solitaire Microsoft Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Microsoft Collection: I open Solitaire Microsoft Collection to play and anyplace where there's text it has a black line covering it. It's hard to troubleshoot the game because I don't know what to click on. PLEASE...
  3. Cheating in Microsoft Solitaire Collection events.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheating in Microsoft Solitaire Collection events.: Can people be stopped from using algorithms to win Solitaire events? Someone completed yesterday's 10 games in 3 seconds! This is unfair. Only genuine players should be able to participate....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection ads freeze: I can open the game and be signed in but when I try to play a game an ad comes up and freezes. The only way out is to close the app. It happens with several ads but most commonly the Microsoft...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: What is with all the mini games this month on Microsoft Solitaire Collection ? In my opinion , the mini games aren't as fun because they are too short. You just sit down with your cup of coffee...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection infinite levelup glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection infinite levelup glitch: Hi, I believe I've discovered a glitch in Microsoft Solitaire Collection which allows me to level up approximately once per minute with zero effort. I've been playing around with it for a bit,...
  7. Microsoft Classic Solitaire collection is not loading AGAIN! The black screen is back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Classic Solitaire collection is not loading AGAIN! The black screen is back.: Hi anyone else having this problem? Started again tonight. Got in on the second try twice but now all I’m getting is the black screen with the spinning white dot circle in the middle. Same as in...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection打不开,从云下载数据时遇到问题,错误代码:121003, 只能玩离线模式。Error in downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection打不开,从云下载数据时遇到问题,错误代码:121003, 只能玩离线模式。Error in downloading...: Microsoft Solitaire Collection打不开,显示Internet连接问题,从云下载数据时遇到问题,错误代 :121003 只能玩离线模式 Error in downloading data from Microsoft collection mode, I can only play offline code 121003 重置,卸载都 法解决这个问题。...
  9. Infinite buffering in Microsoft Solitaire Collection iOS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Infinite buffering in Microsoft Solitaire Collection iOS: [img] Whenever I try to play, the game goes to a black screen with white buffering dots, as if it was going to load an ad, but nothing ever comes up. It is not an ad provider problem, it's the...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collections won’t load games after signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collections won’t load games after signing in: I have the same problem as others. Black screen, spinning loading circle. Was intermittent to start now constant. Tried using different wifi source, restarting iPad. Stuck as I don’t want to risk...