microsoft solitaire collection 打开白屏一会儿就自动退了 [Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection...

Discus and support microsoft solitaire collection 打开白屏一会儿就自动退了 [Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 试过太多方法了。重做系统,切换账号,卸载重装,代 重装, 除文件源重新下载都不行,重装系统和新注册账号可以打开。但是商店更新游戏后就再也打不开了。好久好久了。难道还没有解决办法么? [Translation-I've tried too many methods. Redo the system,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by junyihuang1, Apr 15, 2019 at 8:53 PM.

1. junyihuang1
    junyihuang1 Guest

microsoft solitaire collection 打开白屏一会儿就自动退了 [Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection...

试过太多方法了。重做系统,切换账号,卸载重装,代 重装, 除文件源重新下载都不行,重装系统和新注册账号可以打开。但是商店更新游戏后就再也打不开了。好久好久了。难道还没有解决办法么?

[Translation-I've tried too many methods. Redo the system, switch accounts, unload the load, code reload, delete the file source re-download can not, reload system and new registered account to open. But after the store updated the game, it couldn't
    be opened again. It's been a long time. Isn't there a solution?]

:)

2. XBF Brad A Win User

microsoft solitaire collection 打开白屏一会儿就自动退了 [Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection Opens white screen and automatically recedes in a moment]

Hi Junyi,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Have you tried posting to the
    Microsoft casual games community
    ? They deal with all the casual games and are very helpful. You can also try to reinstall windows completely.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Vicowang Win User

xbox one 一代手柄,PC端更新固件失败,变砖,显示DFU模式,如何修复。-[Translation - Xbox one generation of handles, PC firmware update failed, brick, display DFU mode, how to fix]

使用Xbox One 主机更新,插上会直接更新为可用状态,去附近Xbox One专卖店吧,插主机上一会就自动更新了,我的同 的问题。已经解决了。

[Translation-

Use Xbox One host update, plug in will be directly updated to the available state, go to the nearby Xbox One store, plug in the host will automatically update, I have the same problem.
    already solved.]
  4. BeastBadshah Win User

有兩處錯誤亟待修正,如圖,因我不懂英文所以無法向官方反映,勞煩你們轉交,感恩不盡 [Translate] There are two errors that need to be corrected urgently, as shown in the figure, because I do not understand English

Microsoft Solitaire Collection常见问题和常见问题解答

如果您在运行Microsoft Solitaire Collection时遇到问题,请从此处开始。

在Windows 10和早期版本之间保存Microsoft Solitaire Collection进度

了解有关如何在早期版本的Microsoft Solitaire Collection之间保存 输的更多信息。

需要更多技术支持? 查看Xbox.com上的Microsoft Solitaire Collection论坛

访问我们的游戏论坛,了解有关游戏的更多信息, 入对话,并找到对此处未回答的问题的支持。

有想要查找的纸牌错误代 吗?

查看我们所有Solitaire特定错误代 列表,以帮助您解决问题。

确保在Windows 10上安装了最新版本的Solitaire

如果您想确保在Windows 10设备上安装了最新版本的Microsoft Solitaire Collection,请阅读此内容。

[Translate - Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQs and FAQs

If you're having trouble running Microsoft Solitaire Collection, start here.

Save Microsoft Solitaire Collection progress between Windows 10 and earlier versions

Learn more about how to save transfers between earlier versions of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Need more technical support? Check out the Microsoft Solitaire Collection forum on Xbox.com

Visit our game forum to learn more about the game, join the conversation, and find support for unanswered questions here.

Is there a card error code I want to find?

Check out our list of all Solitaire specific error codes to help you solve the problem.

Make sure the latest version of Solitaire is installed on Windows 10.

Read this if you want to make sure you have the latest version of the Microsoft Solitaire Collection installed on your Windows 10 device.]
  5. Vicowang Win User

Xbox One Controller - bricked in DFU mode

目前只能使用Xbox One主机更新,插上会直接更新为可用状态,去附近Xbox One专卖店吧,插主机上一会就自动更新了,我的同 的问题。已经解决了。

[Translation-

At present, you can only use the Xbox One host update, plug in will be directly updated to the available state, go to the nearby Xbox One store, plug in the host will automatically update, I have the same problem.
    already solved.]
  6. Win User

我的everspace游戏进度丢失,希望找回 (Mod Translation: My Everspace game progress is lost, I hope to get back)

原来正常,就是上周时候在外地用笔记本登录的时候,一直打不开,在系统任务管理器的进程里发现打开了两次,就直接关闭,重启电脑后就丢失了进度,包括网路上的存档也丢失了。

[Edit - Translation] -

It turned out that it was normal when I used a laptop to log in in the field last week. I found that it was opened twice in the process of the system task manager, and it was closed directly. After restarting the computer, the progress
    was lost, including on the network.
    The archive was also lost.
Thema:

1. microsoft solitaire collection 打开白屏一会儿就自动退了 [Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection... - Similar Threads - microsoft solitaire collection

2. microsoft solitiar collecion [Translation - Microsoft Solitaire Collection]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitiar collecion [Translation - Microsoft Solitaire Collection]: ik kan dit speel niet open en het is geinstelleerd ------ [Mod Translation -I cannot open this play and it is set up ] 14d74dd2-2b62-42e5-844e-fc9b80697bb7
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: [img] 参 比赛总是出现Internet连接问题,卸载了重装也是,重置了也不行,有知道怎么解决的吗 Translation: [There is always an Internet connection problem in participating in the competition, uninstalling the reload is also, reset...
  4. Microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection: Is it in any way possible to make it seem that some kind of shuffling is occurring in the solitaire games. The dealing is starting to get ridiculous. It is very hard to win a game when the cardss...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection のログインパスワードについて [Translation - Microsoft Solitaire Collection...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection のログインパスワードについて [Translation - Microsoft Solitaire Collection...: Microsoft Solitaire Collection にログインする際のパスワード失念してしまいました。 (PCでは、自動ログイン設定していますので問題なくプレイできています) 新たにスマホ及びタブレットでプレイする際 パスワード失念している為 ログインできません。 パスワード再設定を行わず、そもそものパスワードを確認する方法ないでしょうか? 又...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Options: Running the free version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10, when I change the Options to have no music and no sound effects, it doesn't remain that way unless I leave the program...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Sometimes when I am playing the events I get extra time added on especially if I start on one device and switch to another one. Any suggestions on how to prevent this....
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Freecell

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Freecell: I keep getting the same Freecell game again and again and again. How can this be fixed? 08c29096-700e-48ec-b8e4-cac642d81cea
  9. Microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection: Hello we have always been able to sign into Microsoft solitaire collection on multiple devices. Today, abruptly, it is allowing only one device to play at a time. What happened?...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection stuck on random

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection stuck on random: In my Microsoft Solitaire Collection, TriPeaks is stuck on Random difficulty. How do I turn off the 'remember difficulty'? Not computer savvy, so please tell me in simple terms. Thank you....