Microsoft solitaire collection windows 10.Ежедневные задания.Достижения. -[Translation...

Discus and support Microsoft solitaire collection windows 10.Ежедневные задания.Достижения. -[Translation... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ежедневные задания. Достижение "Марафон" Уже четвёртый месяц, каждое первое число начинается всё заново, хотя выполнено всё точно. Достижения "Цели... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dozhdik, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Dozhdik
    Dozhdik Guest

Microsoft solitaire collection windows 10.Ежедневные задания.Достижения. -[Translation...

Ежедневные задания.

Достижение "Марафон" Уже четвёртый месяц, каждое первое число начинается всё заново, хотя
    выполнено всё точно.

Достижения "Цели Бронза-Серебро-Золото" Наверно уже год висят одни и те же цифры 4/12 4/10 и 3/8 . Целый месяц играешь в эти ежедневные задания из-за принципа а всё напрасно!!!
    Выполнено заданий 100% в месяце.

Уже бесит этот солитёр,надоел до безумия,достал,зла не хватает....но играешь и играешь что бы понять чего заклинило-то???!!!

Сбрасывать кэш магазина бесполезно. Удалять и переустанавливать тоже впустую.Антивирус не блокирует,файрвол тоже.Все советы форумов не работают.

-[Translation - Daily tasks.

It's the fourth month that the Marathon is reached, every first number starts all over again, although everything is done exactly.

The achievements of the Bronze-Silver-Gold goals have probably been hanging for a year with the same numbers 4/12 4/10 and 3/8 . You spend a month playing these daily tasks because of principle and it's all in vain!!! Completed 100% of the tasks in
    a month.

Already infuriates this soloist, tired to madness, got, evil is not enough .... but you play and you play to understand what's jammed???!!!

It's useless to dump the store cache. Delete and reinstall too is wasted]

Microsoft solitaire collection windows 10.Ежедневные задания.Достижения. -[Translation... [​IMG]

:)

Dozhdik, Jul 10, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection windows 10.Ежедневные задания.Достижения. -[Translation -Microsoft solitaire collection windows 10 Daily tasks]

Hello Dozhdik,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are not receiving your daily rewards for Microsoft Solitaire Collection. We suggest posting on the

Microsoft Solitaire Facebook
    page. The page is very active with other community members that can provide feedback for common issues with the game. The

Microsoft Casual Games Community FAQ
    may also have some troubleshooting steps that can help resolve the issue. We hope this helps!
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Microsoft solitaire collection

4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Moved from w8.1 to w10: solitaire is not loading past track history

5. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Using Solitaire on Laptop. Are the Star points carried over from W 8.1 to W10?

6. DrifterX22 Win User

Can I play MS Solitiare Collection on another computer and receive 'credit' for my scores?

Saving Microsoft Solitaire Collection progress between Windows 10 and earlier versions

With the Windows 10 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection, your progress is automatically saved to the cloud. This means you can sign in on any Windows 10 device and pick up right where you left off. The cloud even saves your progress on challenges and
    achievements.

If you're also using a Windows 8 or 8.1 device, your progress is automatically saved to the cloud as well, and you can keep earning achievements and completing challenges between other Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 devices.

Note Any achievements and challenges that you complete on your Windows 10 device will not be available on your Windows 8 or 8.1 devices. The Windows 10 version of Microsoft Solitaire Collection contains new features and challenges that aren't
    available in previous versions of the game.

For example, if you play Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your Windows 8.1 device at work and complete all the daily challenges, you’ll find that these challenges are incomplete when you open Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your Windows 10 device at home.
    The next day, when you return to your Windows 8.1 device, the challenges from the previous day will show as completed.
Thema:

1. Microsoft solitaire collection windows 10.Ежедневные задания.Достижения. -[Translation... - Similar Threads - Microsoft solitaire collection

2. Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Samsung Android phone for years now because I am missing one achievement, "Guard Duty", that is not unlocking. I have won 164 games of...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect: I am seeing an issue where the counter on the Achievement for getting silver badges does not match the count on the yearly badge summaries. The discrepancy began this month. I have since achieved...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on W10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection on W10: The commersial for Scatter Slots doesn't load and I can no longer play MSC. Best regards, John ef8d9531-5cf9-4018-ad2d-a0f35b8700b7
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: звуковые эффекты все установлены в ноль. в пауке при наборе всей масти все равно есть звук сопровождение . Приложение снес и установил из магазина. без изменений. решите вопрос the all sound...
  6. Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android or Ipad

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android or Ipad: Since About a week ago ive béen unable to log in to solitare on my Ipad and för ta i Days nos om my Android phone (Samsung GS10+). I get different error codes. Android says error 121010. Help,...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection 無法過關 [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection 無法過關 [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't pass]: Microsoft Solitaire Collection>>星星俱樂部>>Pyramid>>中級I>>第一關 要收集12張8 第一輪:有一張6壓在最上方,但4張7在盤中>>無法清盤面(如圖) [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection>>Star Club>>Pyramid>>Intermediate I>>First Pass...
  8. microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection: The star club collections are all complete, how to update? 1518a35a-9975-44c9-bb89-8e59d8a76d95
  9. Microsoft solitaire collections second account disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collections second account disappeared: I had two accounts that i used for playing microsoft solitaire collections. I used to be able to sign out from collections, then when choosing to sign in, it would list both accounts so i could...
  10. Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer: bought Microsoft Solitaire Suite and want to use it on a second computer. How do I do that? 9e11a2d7-4789-4e68-a3ca-513302dbea53