Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't load

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've just done an upgrade to Windows 8.1 and since then the Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't load. It gets as far as beginning to log me in, then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ptown Tiger, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Ptown Tiger
    Ptown Tiger Guest

I've just done an upgrade to Windows 8.1 and since then the Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't load. It gets as far as beginning to log me in, then cans out and goes to the Start screen. All other games load fine. Any ideas? A pain as it means I'll miss
    out my gold medal this month!!

:)

Ptown Tiger, Mar 30, 2014
  2. Games will not load?

When I clik on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection it flashes on the screen then nothing? it won't load the games?

TastiestJoker65, Mar 30, 2014
  3. Why can't I play Pyramid?

I can play all the games on Microsoft Solitaire Collection but Pyramid. It won't even load. It happened about 1 week ago.

CeramicAuto8154, Mar 30, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

Hello Ptown Tiger,

Sorry to hear that the game isn't loading correctly for you. Let's make certain that there isn't any corruption to the game's files. Uninstall the game and then select "Restart" from the Shutdown menu. Once you're system has restarted, press the Windows
    Key+R and type wsreset.exe in the dialog box that opens. Press Ok and once this program has finished, open the Windows Store app and reinstall the game.

Thanks,

Coreysito, Mar 31, 2014
  5. puggy3214 Win User

App to Microsoft Solitaire collection does not work

microsoft solitaire collection was loaded but will not work now.
  6. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
  7. SunlitFire6 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Will not load, will not share, cannot find so I can delete and reload.
  8. PalatableBee05 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection does not load in Windows 8 Dell Laptop

I have downloaded Microsoft Solitaire Collection to my new Dell and when I try to open it the following day, the program is just gone. I was able to re-load (with some determination)once, but now it won't load at all. I just can't find it on my hard drive.
  9. Maria ValeriaGiacagl Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection And Windows 8.1

The Solitaire Collection won't start.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't load - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Want to Play free Microsoft Solitaire Collection as a GUEST

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to Play free Microsoft Solitaire Collection as a GUEST: I want to play the free version of Microsoft Solitaire collection as a GUEST, and not signed into Xbox or connected to the cloud. Please advise on how to do this. I had to go to an MS store (when...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Will Not Open

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Will Not Open: Recently when attempting to open Microsoft Solitaire it has been displaying a message in a blue panel that reads "Give us a minute... We're updating Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It should be...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hello Solitaire is not working on my phone, it won’t even let me go in the app. It works perfectly fine on my laptop so I tried deleting it and re downloading it, but it will not work. My phone...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Klondike has run out of new decks to deal

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Klondike has run out of new decks to deal: Been playing Klondike solitaire in Microsoft Solitaire Collection a lot over the past couple of months (several hundred games). Over the past two weeks or so, the decks dealt, at any level, and...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike: In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike there is no option to change the difficulty . The Options window does not have any facility to switch off the Random game selection. I am using Windows...
  7. Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting Error Code 1170000 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I can suddently (this week) not sign in. I get the error code 1170000. I went through many troubleshooting steps, including: ensure windows up to date reeset the app uninstall and reinstall...
  8. I have Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection and I am getting pop up ads about every 45...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Microsoft Premium Solitaire Collection and I am getting pop up ads about every 45...: I have the Premium Solitaire Collectiion and I am getting pop up ads frequently. How do I get rid of them?? 9fb71527-26c6-435d-80d6-1a0476809d1d
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Love Solitaire Collection but is has just changed. You can no longer just clear the current board you have to clear all and start the game from the beginning. This is very frustrating. Can you...
  10. Xbox Live login issues (Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live login issues (Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android): Hi, two things (which may or may not be related): 1) In the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app for Android (Galaxy S9, current with updates, etc.; game was downloaded directly through Play Store...