Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't load

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've just done an upgrade to Windows 8.1 and since then the Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't load. It gets as far as beginning to log me in, then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ptown Tiger, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Ptown Tiger
    Ptown Tiger Guest

I've just done an upgrade to Windows 8.1 and since then the Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't load. It gets as far as beginning to log me in, then cans out and goes to the Start screen. All other games load fine. Any ideas? A pain as it means I'll miss
    out my gold medal this month!!

:)

Ptown Tiger, Mar 30, 2014
  2. Games will not load?

When I clik on the Microsoft Solitaire Collection it flashes on the screen then nothing? it won't load the games?

TastiestJoker65, Mar 30, 2014
  3. Why can't I play Pyramid?

I can play all the games on Microsoft Solitaire Collection but Pyramid. It won't even load. It happened about 1 week ago.

CeramicAuto8154, Mar 30, 2014
  4. Coreysito
    Coreysito Guest

Hello Ptown Tiger,

Sorry to hear that the game isn't loading correctly for you. Let's make certain that there isn't any corruption to the game's files. Uninstall the game and then select "Restart" from the Shutdown menu. Once you're system has restarted, press the Windows
    Key+R and type wsreset.exe in the dialog box that opens. Press Ok and once this program has finished, open the Windows Store app and reinstall the game.

Thanks,

Coreysito, Mar 31, 2014
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't load - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android or Ipad

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android or Ipad: Since About a week ago ive béen unable to log in to solitare on my Ipad and för ta i Days nos om my Android phone (Samsung GS10+). I get different error codes. Android says error 121010. Help,...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection 無法過關 [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection 無法過關 [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't pass]: Microsoft Solitaire Collection>>星星俱樂部>>Pyramid>>中級I>>第一關 要收集12張8 第一輪:有一張6壓在最上方,但4張7在盤中>>無法清盤面(如圖) [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection>>Star Club>>Pyramid>>Intermediate I>>First Pass...
  4. microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection: The star club collections are all complete, how to update? 1518a35a-9975-44c9-bb89-8e59d8a76d95
  5. Microsoft solitaire collections second account disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collections second account disappeared: I had two accounts that i used for playing microsoft solitaire collections. I used to be able to sign out from collections, then when choosing to sign in, it would list both accounts so i could...
  6. Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer: bought Microsoft Solitaire Suite and want to use it on a second computer. How do I do that? 9e11a2d7-4789-4e68-a3ca-513302dbea53
  7. Microsoft Solitaire collection play link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection play link: It is so lame there is not simply a play a link to open Microsoft Solitaire collection after signing in. There is only troubleshooting. We know what the problem is we don't need troubleshooting...
  8. Reseting Microsoft solitaire collection statistcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reseting Microsoft solitaire collection statistcs: How can I reset Microsoft solitaire statistics ? d0feac09-ee55-4635-ae94-0bf93a6977da
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Players: My husband and I are big Microsoft Solitaire Collection Players. We share an office in our home and love to play and get a little competitive. However, I started playing a short time after she did...
  10. Microsoft PC Solitaire Collection and Store not detecting internet connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft PC Solitaire Collection and Store not detecting internet connection: Hello. I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years on my PC. Now it says it can't log in and I get this error message: 0x800704cf. Happens when I try to use Microsoft Store on my...