Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 10 - MSC had been working until yesterday morning (05/23/19). I can't log into the game with Xbox, but I can log into Xbox. I keep getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CW1369, May 26, 2019.

1. CW1369
    CW1369 Guest

Windows 10 - MSC had been working until yesterday morning (05/23/19). I can't log into the game with Xbox, but I can log into Xbox. I keep getting error code: 1170000. I followed the steps to correct the problem, but I still can't log in; it prompts me to

I also did a restore on my PC, with the same results. What has happened? I need help to get back into my account in order to play on Windows 10.

:)

CW1369, May 26, 2019
  2. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User
  4. MennoEijgensteijn Win User

de taal van microsoft games is veranderd in een onbekende taal, kan niet veranderen (noitceloC eriatiloS tfosorciM) [Translated] The language of Microsoft Games has changed to an

volgens mij geen engels en alleen in microsoft solitaire collection

[Translate]

According to me no English and only in Microsoft Solitaire collection
  5. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
  6. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Levels reset on Microsoft Solitaire collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Levels reset on Microsoft Solitaire collection: I like Spider Solitaire and had reached level 99. Passing it shows all levels achieved set to low levels. How can I get them back. Very annoying. bc6638ab-d2d0-4288-b034-5aa216fc5e20
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection cannot log in to Xbox live, "Error code: 1170000"????: Win 1064-bit Microsoft Solitaire Collection could not log in to Xbox live, prompting "Error code: 1170000", but could not find this error code. After uninstalling the game program, it can not be...
  4. text written from right to left in microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    text written from right to left in microsoft solitaire collection: From the first screen on the titles and names of the games are written right to left. Note that the images of the games on the lower half of the screen (offering downloads) are correctly written:...
  5. Microsoft Solitair Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitair Collection: Onderdelenupdate naar Windows 10, versie 1903 geinstalleerd is boven vermelde app geinstalleert voor de update van in het Nederlands veranderd in een andere taal. App verwijderd en terug...
  6. microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection: Sinds gisteren staan de teksten in de spellen in spiegelschrift, dus tripeaks staat skaepirt Kan iemand me daar mee helpen? [translation-Since yesterday the lyrics are in the games in Spiegels,...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection displaying right to left

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection displaying right to left: Hi all, Anyone have an idea how I can fix this issue? The solitaire collection is displaying as if written in hebrew or arabic. Normal language is Dutch. [img]...
  8. Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10: I keep getting this message Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 10. When I click on the link in the message to go to https://aka.ms/mssolitairefaq, this...
  9. Microsoft solitaire collection premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection premium version: Mijn tot nu toe goed werkende versie van microsoft solitaire collection premium versie geeft ineens alle titels van al de spellen achterstevoren. Ook in het beginscherm staat alles achterstevoren....
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Language is no longer in Dutch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Language is no longer in Dutch: Since today the language of the games in Microsoft Solitaire collection is no longer in Dutch. How to reset the language? ede45976-f1be-4a89-bc56-e855b1aa6c7b