Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Collection in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hallo! because my Solitaire is in English language, before the last update, 5.10.19, was in Italian..... Thanks for reply, italian language is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by peperina99, Oct 8, 2019.

1. peperina99
    peperina99 Guest

Hallo!

because my Solitaire is in English language, before the last update, 5.10.19, was in Italian.....

Thanks for reply, italian language is preferred

:)

peperina99, Oct 8, 2019
  2. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User
  4. MennoEijgensteijn Win User

de taal van microsoft games is veranderd in een onbekende taal, kan niet veranderen (noitceloC eriatiloS tfosorciM) [Translated] The language of Microsoft Games has changed to an

volgens mij geen engels en alleen in microsoft solitaire collection

[Translate]

According to me no English and only in Microsoft Solitaire collection
  5. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
  6. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection!!!: Quando intento abrir o Microsoft Solitaire Collection recebo a seguinte mensagem: "Aguarde um minuto. Estamos atualizando o Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Ele deverá estar pronto para uso...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Spider, no more moves.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Spider, no more moves.: Hi everyone, when does the game end with the message "no more moves"? When I move the ace to the empty column, the game ends although I still have more than one move. These moves won't take me...
  4. Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection Games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection Games: In Premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection Games coins are earned. What can they be used for? 955c1ec2-b418-4e98-b770-d4647a62f0df
  5. How do I reset the statistics on Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I reset the statistics on Microsoft Solitaire Collection?: How do I reset the Statistics for Microsoft Solitaire Collection? Somehow it shows 20 thousand games played when I only play it occasionally. 21e52cbf-955e-4e4a-a438-2f5804b847bb
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Event

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Event: Hi, the Microsoft Solitaire Collection Event: Pyramid Adventure from Thu June 18th reports is already has finished. But it is still June 18th with me... It should end June 19th according the...
  7. June 18th Microsoft Solitaire Collection Event Pyramid Adventure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    June 18th Microsoft Solitaire Collection Event Pyramid Adventure: The game shows that this event ended on June 18th, but it never began on June 18th (today). Was there a problem with this event not starting? 460b665f-fdbc-4530-8338-d1ada65fd906
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I cannot play the microsoft Solitaire collection game anymore. All of the adds that popup is preventing the game from being played. Will someone from Microsoft please fix this problem. Thank You...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection shows a 101 error as of today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection shows a 101 error as of today: As of this morning I can't get my Microsoft Solitaire Collections to open online. I get a 101 error. I ran troubleshooting with no issues, restarted my computer twice and checked Xbox status. Not...
  10. microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft solitaire collection: I have just bought a new computer got everything set up then tried to play the game my pc will ask me to sign in but my pc wont let me when I click on the icon for signing in nothing happens...