Microsoft Solitaire collection

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire collection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; X box live fault: what does fault 201010 mean and how can I solve it 016f516e-aaaf-493b-b7e0-e9a6cc071108 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnpricedLemon03, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Microsoft Solitaire collection

X box live fault:

what does fault 201010 mean and how can I solve it

:)

UnpricedLemon03, Jan 15, 2020
  2. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User
  4. MennoEijgensteijn Win User

de taal van microsoft games is veranderd in een onbekende taal, kan niet veranderen (noitceloC eriatiloS tfosorciM) [Translated] The language of Microsoft Games has changed to an

volgens mij geen engels en alleen in microsoft solitaire collection

[Translate]

According to me no English and only in Microsoft Solitaire collection
  5. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
  6. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire collection

1. Microsoft Solitaire collection - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire collection

2. Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Microsoft Jigsaw will not open and allow me to play. What is the problem? I am using Windows 10. 0dd53822-e77a-4750-84b6-e1d6dc9c55af
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: Error 1170000 when signing in to Xbox on any Android device is there any fix to this issue e8f33ea7-8451-4b30-a2d1-c4b74246bef9
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premier addition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premier addition: I am unable to change the background on the back of the cards. When I had this option before, I had no problem. Now when I click on my choice nothing happens and I have trouble seeing the cards...
  5. Can't get into Microsoft Solitaire Collection n

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get into Microsoft Solitaire Collection n: xbox just keeps signing in and loading but does not sign me in a211ec9a-1eff-4fa9-b452-7eff7c40b504
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hallo, spiele in der Microsoft Solitaire Collection mehrere Spiele. Man kann dort immer den Schwierigkeitsgrad aussuchen. Jetzt ist auf einmal bei dem Spiel Pyramid der Level auf zufällig und...
  7. unable to login to Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to login to Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my pc: I get this screen when I try to open Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my pc: Enter password Because you're accessing sensitive info, you need to verify your password. Forgot password? The...
  8. Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Samsung Android phone for years now because I am missing one achievement, "Guard Duty", that is not unlocking. I have won 164 games of...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect: I am seeing an issue where the counter on the Achievement for getting silver badges does not match the count on the yearly badge summaries. The discrepancy began this month. I have since achieved...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on W10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection on W10: The commersial for Scatter Slots doesn't load and I can no longer play MSC. Best regards, John ef8d9531-5cf9-4018-ad2d-a0f35b8700b7