Microsoft solitaire collection

Discus and support Microsoft solitaire collection in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I cannot play in any events because the events cannot see my internet. I play under the ID Klong1012. This has been for at least the past week. I can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by KarenLong3, Feb 20, 2020.

1. KarenLong3
    KarenLong3 Guest

I cannot play in any events because the events cannot see my internet. I play under the ID Klong1012. This has been for at least the past week. I can play the daily challenges and can go back to past months and play those, but not the events. How do
    I rectify this?

:)

KarenLong3, Feb 20, 2020
  2. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  3. BeastBadshah Win User
  4. MennoEijgensteijn Win User

de taal van microsoft games is veranderd in een onbekende taal, kan niet veranderen (noitceloC eriatiloS tfosorciM) [Translated] The language of Microsoft Games has changed to an

volgens mij geen engels en alleen in microsoft solitaire collection

[Translate]

According to me no English and only in Microsoft Solitaire collection
  5. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
  6. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
Thema:

1. Microsoft solitaire collection - Similar Threads - Microsoft solitaire collection

2. Livelli e titoli di Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Livelli e titoli di Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Ciao a tutti. Sarei curioso di sapere quale è l'ultimo livello e titolo raggiungibile in Microsoft Solitaire Collection per Windows 10. Oggi sono arrivato al livello 80 (titolo "Stella") in...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: How do I correct error code 104 at startup of Solitaire Collection? 5ee15ac9-02a5-4e0a-a5d3-0911132befe1
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: How do I correct error #104 that I get at startup? c52fd764-dad2-4fb1-8544-55eb48c91f37
  5. Error 101 and 104 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 101 and 104 on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I followed all the steps suggested to correct this problem in addition to some very extreme measures I took to correct the problem. I uninstalled the APP and then reinstalled the APP. I went...
  6. microsoft solitaire collection error 104 message cannot sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection error 104 message cannot sign in: microsoft solitaire collection cannot sign in for days now.error message 104.Does microsoft plan a fix or not going to recognize at all. 9e3ffd0f-076a-45f7-aadb-8f7420c6c878
  7. Subscription paid through Google Play Store for Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working...

in XBoX on Windows
    Subscription paid through Google Play Store for Microsoft Solitaire Collection not working...: I play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection game regularly, usually on my Android tablet. To get rid of the annoying ads I purchased a subscription back in December. It works fine on my tablet,...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not open. I have tried everything that is on the internet about it from reset to uninstall and reinstall and still get error code 104 when I try to open. This...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 104

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection error 104: Is there any solution to this problem. I've reloaded twice... It's annoying not to get what I paid for - for two full days - and NO indication from Microsoft Games that they even know there's a...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Error 104

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Error 104: When I open the app, I get message problem downloading, check FAQ error code 104. I uninstalled the app, re-installed it, and now I get error code 101. I know of another person who is having the...