Microsoft solitaire collection の画面 (Microsoft solitaire collection screen)

Discus and support Microsoft solitaire collection の画面 (Microsoft solitaire collection screen) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; ゲー のsolitaire collectionの画面が先への進まずゲー がひらきません。 他のゲー は普通に出来ます Translation: The solitaire collection screen of the game does not advance and the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MSKTJ, Mar 4, 2019.

1. MSKTJ
    MSKTJ Guest

ゲー のsolitaire collectionの画面が先への進まずゲー がひらきません。

他のゲー は普通に出来ます

Translation:

The solitaire collection screen of the game does not advance and the game does not open.

Other games can be done normally

:)

MSKTJ, Mar 4, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello MSKTJ,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to load the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your Windows PC.

You mentioned that this is only occurring with just this game, but we recommend that our
    troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10 is attempted to be followed as it works directly with this
    issue.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  3. Whitey Black Win User

Try to restart the PC if this don't help try install the app again to correct any error.
  4. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
  5. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  6. BeastBadshah Win User
Thema:

1. Microsoft solitaire collection の画面 (Microsoft solitaire collection screen) - Similar Threads - Microsoft solitaire collection の画面

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Tenho o Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium e jogo o Eventos. Nesse jogo começo uma partida e preciso parar para recomeçar algum tempo depois. Clico em voltar e fecho tudo. Acontece que quando...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Internet Connection Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Internet Connection Problem: Hi For several weeks I have been having problems with Solitaire running on a Windows 10 Lap-top. Sometimes, when I moved a card, action would "freeze" for several seconds, then complete and then...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Error 121003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Error 121003: Everything was fine until 5/14/19 and I could not access the Solitaire application. It kept telling me it could not connect to the internet with error code 121003. Internet was working on other...
  5. Suscripción Premium a Microsoft Solitaire Collection [Translate] Suscripción Premium a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suscripción Premium a Microsoft Solitaire Collection [Translate] Suscripción Premium a...: Con fecha 20 de enero de 2019 (numero de pedido 5412724320), aboné 14,99 € por un año de suscripción Premium a Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hace un momento me he puesto a jugar en el juego, y...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hello I turn on the game, close it immediately, because I was distracted. I start playing again, and my time is not zero, but two or three hours. I did not play, but they count me in the time from...
  7. Progress in Microsoft Solitaire game

in XBoX on Windows
    Progress in Microsoft Solitaire game: Can anyone tell me if there are any benefits to achieving higher status in Microsoft Solitaire? Also, is there a users guide that can help with different aspects of the game?...
  8. Why can I not see my group's results in Microsoft Solitaire events?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not see my group's results in Microsoft Solitaire events?: We cannot see each others results in Microsoft Solitaire Events in my group. I can see my friends list but not results in solitaire events. b0de4606-ff44-4d20-8283-11e4ae9d1b8a
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Event Leaderboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Event Leaderboard: As of 5/1/19 my friends no longer show up on the "friends" Leaderboard on the Event. Past information that used to be there is gone also. Where are they and why can I no longer see them?...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!: Congratulations to Microsoft Solitaire for being inducted in to the Video Game Hall of Fame! [img] 27076820-185f-4e03-87c7-00ed39420156