Microsoft solitaire collection の画面 (Microsoft solitaire collection screen)

Discus and support Microsoft solitaire collection の画面 (Microsoft solitaire collection screen) in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; ゲー のsolitaire collectionの画面が先への進まずゲー がひらきません。 他のゲー は普通に出来ます Translation: The solitaire collection screen of the game does not advance and the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MSKTJ, Mar 4, 2019.

1. MSKTJ
    MSKTJ Guest

ゲー のsolitaire collectionの画面が先への進まずゲー がひらきません。

他のゲー は普通に出来ます

Translation:

The solitaire collection screen of the game does not advance and the game does not open.

Other games can be done normally

:)

MSKTJ, Mar 4, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello MSKTJ,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the inability to load the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your Windows PC.

You mentioned that this is only occurring with just this game, but we recommend that our
    troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10 is attempted to be followed as it works directly with this
    issue.

Try this and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!
  3. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

Try to restart the PC if this don't help try install the app again to correct any error.
  4. CarlBrutovsky Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Microsoft solitaire Collection plays all adds but will not load the game. message on screen is-( we are having some trouble connecting to the internet to download Microsoft solitaire collection data)
  5. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  6. BeastBadshah Win User
Thema:

1. Microsoft solitaire collection の画面 (Microsoft solitaire collection screen) - Similar Threads - Microsoft solitaire collection の画面

2. Microsoft Solitaire Levels

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Levels: What is the purpose of levels? How can I check how my level compares with what others have achieved? 0b433c6d-119e-4ab2-badd-325a62a6703e
  3. How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?: How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game? c2d0e88f-439f-4ac4-96be-04ebad3eae9f
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid Game, Deck Difficulty

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid Game, Deck Difficulty: I have a Gateway laptop and am having a problem with the Solitaire collection, Pyramid Game. Since the Solitaire Collection was updated I have been having a problem. The Pyramid Game will not...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Lock Up after latest Win-10 features update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge Lock Up after latest Win-10 features update: Daily Challenge locks up, all other game options work fine. This happened after I install the latest update to Win Features Any Idea of why?? all orhter Xbox games like MS jigsaw work fine....
  6. Up Grade Addition of Microsoft Solitaire Game Is Not Logging Me Into the Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Up Grade Addition of Microsoft Solitaire Game Is Not Logging Me Into the Game: Please call me @ [Mod Removed-Personal Information] for assistance. d86bfcfe-955c-47c5-afd2-18c5881cf606
  7. Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire: In the Star Club section of Microsoft Solitaire, I am trying to advance to the next level of TriPeaks. I have gotten all the games except one. They are all supposedly easy. There are eight...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire on iOS logs me in but doesn’t recognize my premium membership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire on iOS logs me in but doesn’t recognize my premium membership.: Since the update of Microsoft Solitaire im getting ads again. I have the paid premium membership. I’m able to log in to my Microsoft account. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Any...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 - Event Time Errors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10 - Event Time Errors: My SO and I like to compete with each other when playing the events that are available every couple of days. The problem is, the only way we can get accurate total times is if we both play...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection event problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection event problem: Hello, As you can see in the calender, there's an event for today but I can't play it. It says the ending time is 20th Februrary but in the small boxes it should've been last till tomorrow. In...