Microsoft solitaire collections second account disappeared

Discus and support Microsoft solitaire collections second account disappeared in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had two accounts that i used for playing microsoft solitaire collections. I used to be able to sign out from collections, then when choosing to sign... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SL2252, Nov 6, 2019.

1. SL2252
    SL2252 Guest

I had two accounts that i used for playing microsoft solitaire collections. I used to be able to sign out from collections, then when choosing to sign in, it would list both accounts so i could choose. Now, my second account has disappeared. I cant find
    any way to access it either through microsoft collections or xbox live. It will only bring up my original account.

:)

SL2252, Nov 6, 2019
  2. SL2252 Win User

I was able to access my second account through Xbox live sign in. I suddenly remembered the email and password to the second account. However to change accounts, I must sign out of my original account, then sign in, typing the new email address and password.
    Not nearly as convenient as it was before when both accounts where listed and I merely tapped the second account address. So, either an update change to Ipad or to microsoft solitaire collections. Too bad. Well, it was nice while it lasted.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello SL2252,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that one of your Microsoft accounts is missing from Microsoft Solitaire Collection, and you would like to recover the account. You must know the email address and password of the account in order
    to utilize it. If you do not remember the email address, you can use
    our support article
    to recover it.

If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, we suggest reaching out to the
    Xbox Support Team. They can use the gamertag to look up the account, but you will need to verify the account with the support agent in order for them to provide you with the account
    information. We will provide steps on how to contact the Xbox Support Team. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the support team:

1. Select the support team link we provided
    2. Select Billing & accounts
    3. Select See other options
    4. Select Payment & billing
    5. Select Show contact options
    6. Select Request a call from Support
  4. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  5. BeastBadshah Win User
  6. MennoEijgensteijn Win User

de taal van microsoft games is veranderd in een onbekende taal, kan niet veranderen (noitceloC eriatiloS tfosorciM) [Translated] The language of Microsoft Games has changed to an

volgens mij geen engels en alleen in microsoft solitaire collection

[Translate]

According to me no English and only in Microsoft Solitaire collection
Thema:

1. Microsoft solitaire collections second account disappeared - Similar Threads - Microsoft solitaire collections

2. Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android or Ipad

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Live error 121010 when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android or Ipad: Since About a week ago ive béen unable to log in to solitare on my Ipad and för ta i Days nos om my Android phone (Samsung GS10+). I get different error codes. Android says error 121010. Help,...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection 無法過關 [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't pass]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection 無法過關 [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection can't pass]: Microsoft Solitaire Collection>>星星俱樂部>>Pyramid>>中級I>>第一關 要收集12張8 第一輪:有一張6壓在最上方,但4張7在盤中>>無法清盤面(如圖) [Mod Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection>>Star Club>>Pyramid>>Intermediate I>>First Pass...
  4. microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection: The star club collections are all complete, how to update? 1518a35a-9975-44c9-bb89-8e59d8a76d95
  5. Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer: bought Microsoft Solitaire Suite and want to use it on a second computer. How do I do that? 9e11a2d7-4789-4e68-a3ca-513302dbea53
  6. Microsoft Solitaire collection play link

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection play link: It is so lame there is not simply a play a link to open Microsoft Solitaire collection after signing in. There is only troubleshooting. We know what the problem is we don't need troubleshooting...
  7. Reseting Microsoft solitaire collection statistcs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reseting Microsoft solitaire collection statistcs: How can I reset Microsoft solitaire statistics ? d0feac09-ee55-4635-ae94-0bf93a6977da
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Players

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Players: My husband and I are big Microsoft Solitaire Collection Players. We share an office in our home and love to play and get a little competitive. However, I started playing a short time after she did...
  9. Microsoft PC Solitaire Collection and Store not detecting internet connection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft PC Solitaire Collection and Store not detecting internet connection: Hello. I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection for years on my PC. Now it says it can't log in and I get this error message: 0x800704cf. Happens when I try to use Microsoft Store on my...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" foi atualizado em meu computador e o idioma deixou de ser o meu, português do Brasil, e passou a ser o inglês. Como faço para reverter? [Translate] "Microsoft...