Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge not loading

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge not loading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge stopped loading three days ago with error : Server Connection Failed. An error occurred while trying to download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AllanCunningham1, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge not loading

Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge stopped loading three days ago with error : Server Connection Failed. An error occurred while trying to download data from our servers. Please check internet connection and try again. I can still play the individual
    solitaire games in the suite and it shows me signed in and connected to XBox live.

:)

AllanCunningham1, Jan 12, 2021
  2. JaneKirchgessner Win User

Microsoft Solitaire, Daily Challenge - will not load after sign in

Daily challenges in Microsoft solitaire will not load for May 1. What can I do to correct this?
  3. KTuch Win User

Accessing Solitaire Challenges - Error 002000

I am having the same issue but with Microsoft Minesweeper Daily Challenges. I can access the Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges.
  4. Davenorobbo Win User

Accessing Solitaire Challenges - Error 002000

Hi I'm running Solitaire on a PC with Windows 8.1. MS Minesweeper lets me into the daily challenges. I'm logged into Xbox and as I've said I can access and play the other solitaire games but can no longer access the daily challenges. The challenges no
    longer load and I get the error message described
  5. LikableTiara894 Win User

daily challenges

cannot get into Microsoft spider solitaire daily challenges HELP
  6. DianeCatalano Win User

My MS Solitaire Collection in W10 no longer functions

Haven't been able to load the Daily Challenges since Jan, 15th. Have uninstalled, ran reg. cleaner, shut down, then rebooted and installed several times and no luck. Have ran the troubleshooter several times no luck. Gone to Microsoft help sites followed
    their advice no luck. Can play Jigsaw and Sudoku Daily Challenges with no problems. When I got into Solitaire the top row of the games there is only pictures for Klondike and Spider. Can click on the daily challenge, takes me to the daily challenge, click
    on any of them and it won't load. Have let it sit on that page up to 30 minutes and no luck. I'm frustrated!!!!!
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge not loading

1. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge not loading - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Daily

2. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges: Microsoft/Xbox Live Solitaire Daily Challenges won't launch. Hasn't worked for almost a week now. Says problem with the server downloading. I have checked updates....
  3. microsoft solitaire daily games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire daily games: I can't get microsoft solitaire daily games to upload anymore . All other games work fine. I can play them on another computer. Message tell me to check my connections ,but everything else works...
  4. Daily Challenge problems in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Daily Challenge problems in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hello, I have a problem the past 2 days accessing my Daily Challenge in my Microsoft Solitaire Collection. It won't let me access my daily challenge because of a "Download Error", which says "an...
  5. Download Error when trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download Error when trying to play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges: Last couple of days, I can't play Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenges. It says download error. All other games and events are working. I've rebooted, run network troubleshooter,...
  6. Microsoft solitaire collection - Daily challenges.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection - Daily challenges.: I have tried several times a day to connect to Daily challenges without success. I have been getting the following error message since January 1st. Download Error An error occurred while...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire, Daily Challenge - will not load after sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire, Daily Challenge - will not load after sign in: On the Microsoft Solitaire console , I can select Daily Challenge, the screen displays Loading, then stops, and exits completely. All other functions (e.g. playing different solitaire games )...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Update 1 May 2020 no longer allows me to play Daily Challenges

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Update 1 May 2020 no longer allows me to play Daily Challenges: Have been playing the Microsoft Software Collection for about 6 months on my laptop with Windows 10. No problems at all. The update on the night of 30 April 2020 - 1 May 2020 has left me with a...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge: Anyone else having trouble with Bomb Defusal loading on 9/13/2019? 403482e3-e8c0-4324-9243-dc60708456be
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge hangs on "Loading"

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge hangs on "Loading": Application event log has an "Application Hang" event when this happens. The Solitaire.log file has the following error: AdsAppComponent -- InterstitialAd::ErrorOccurred:...