Microsoft Solitaire Klondike levels

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Klondike levels in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I've been playing Klondike and reached level 1000. [img] But level names since level 400 have been Gold Grandmaster with different numbers. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TadMorose1970, Oct 18, 2020 at 10:22 AM.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Klondike levels

Hi,

I've been playing Klondike and reached level 1000.

Microsoft Solitaire Klondike levels [​IMG]

But level names since level 400 have been Gold Grandmaster with different numbers. I am now at 121. Why aren't there different level names? Shouldn't there be Platinum, Diamond, etc.? Seems like whoever wrote the software didn't bother with the level names
    after level 400.

:)

TadMorose1970, Oct 18, 2020 at 10:22 AM
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Klondike Grandmaster levels

Hi,

Klondike Solitaire Special is a version of the card game Klondike Solitaire. The game has 50 challenging level. Try to unlock all of them!
  3. Cueman147 Win User

Klondike Grandmaster levels

Hi,

Klondike Solitaire Special is a version of the card game Klondike Solitaire. The game has 50 challenging level. Try to unlock all of them!
    I am currently on level 649 and Gold Grandmaster 9. Been stuck on it for months now.

Does anyone know the fastest time achieved, please?

I have yet to go under 1 minute 30 seconds.

Rob
  4. Francis Raad Win User

solitaire levels

I lost my klondike solitaire levels showing up when I download microsoft classic solitaire app on my new pc. It is still showing the games played and won but not the level I obtained. Note the level (452) is still showing up on a second pc I
    have. How can I get the level and the position I've achieved showing on my main pc.
    Are you using the same account on both computers?
  5. NinthCarrot708 Win User

Missing

Free Cell, Spider, TriPeaks, Pyramid and Klondike are all different forms of Solitaire. Solitaire is a term for probably hundreds of types of a card game for one player. For many people, Klondike is the first form they learned and likely what you think
    is "Solitaire".

Hope this helps.
  6. LucyGirl73 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Daily Challenge 7/19/2014

Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire Klondike levels

1. Microsoft Solitaire Klondike levels - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Klondike

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collectionのプレミアム版が約一週間で通常版にもどった

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collectionのプレミアム版が約一週間で通常版にもどった: Microsoft Solitaire Collectionで広告表示を削除するプレミア 版を10月7日に購入しプレイしていたがおおよそ1週間(確認したのがそれぐらい)で通常版しか表示されなくなってしまった。 サインアウト、サインインを繰り返しても直らず。 メニュー内の購入内容を復元を押すと購入履歴がありません。購入したアカウントでサインインしていることを確認してく...
  3. Unsolvable "solvable" Klondike Game in Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsolvable "solvable" Klondike Game in Microsoft Solitaire: In Microsoft Solitaire for Klondike Solitaire, when you select a difficulty level, the game is supposed to ensure that you get a solvable game. (As opposed to selecting "Random" where you could...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Klondike has run out of new decks to deal

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Klondike has run out of new decks to deal: Been playing Klondike solitaire in Microsoft Solitaire Collection a lot over the past couple of months (several hundred games). Over the past two weeks or so, the decks dealt, at any level, and...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike: In Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike there is no option to change the difficulty . The Options window does not have any facility to switch off the Random game selection. I am using Windows...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Klondike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Klondike: A few weeks ago I changed my PC. In the new PC I have lost my history of performance in the Solitaire Klondike and the new access does not allow to change the game´s configuration (togle sound...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster Solvable Decks NOT Solvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Grandmaster Solvable Decks NOT Solvable: I have tried numerous "solvable" Grandmaster level decks and found none to be solvable. I tried several combinations of moves, retraced my steps...until all available combos of moves were...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike animation anomoly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Klondike animation anomoly: I notice that in one of the endgame animations, the one with all the cards falling off the piles, the the left most pile doesn't animate the king. All the others are fine and the music plays as...
  9. The Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenge for Klondike for 7/25/2016 appears to be ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenge for Klondike for 7/25/2016 appears to be ...: The Microsoft Solitaire Collection Challenge for Klondike for 7/25/2016 appears to be unwinnable. Clearing everything to the foundation results in a score of 350, while the score required to win...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Daily Challenge 7/19/2014

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Klondike Daily Challenge 7/19/2014: i see it works ok in windows 8.1. it completed the challenge at 84 moves and i got 300 coins. i dont know if the game is repaired now or it does not work in windows 8. i will try again in...