Microsoft Solitaire levels.

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire levels. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This is just a general question: How many levels are there in Microsoft Solitaire and will it reset after you reach the highest level? Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DavidBurton6, Oct 15, 2019.

1. DavidBurton6
    DavidBurton6 Guest

This is just a general question:

How many levels are there in Microsoft Solitaire and will it reset after you reach the highest level? Thanks.

:)

DavidBurton6, Oct 15, 2019
  2. Ackis Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Levels

It's just a fun way to track your progress of playing the game.
  3. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you are having trouble with some features in your Solitaire game is that correct? I recommend you take this situation to the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    post in there comments section and see if a member of the community or the Casual Games Support team can give you a bit more insight to the situation.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Janneymay!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create
    a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  6. Denmarks Win User

It would be more fun if I know the percentage of others reaching the same level.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire levels. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire levels

2. Microsoft Solitaire dice que no tengo conexión a internet.[Microsoft Solitaire says I have...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire dice que no tengo conexión a internet.[Microsoft Solitaire says I have...: Toda la información que se encuentra relaciona con pc. Yo lo tengo en mi cel. Mi red funciona perfectamente. Ya desinstale y reinstalé la aplicación. No puedo solucionarlo. ¿Qué hago?...
  3. microsoft solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire: For some reason or other - not sure why - I seem to have lost all my Solitaire games history. Is there a way I can restore these please? 48272214-37a9-48d9-85fc-4b39406d6e78
  4. Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Mobile
    Achievement not unlocking - Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have been playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my Samsung Android phone for years now because I am missing one achievement, "Guard Duty", that is not unlocking. I have won 164 games of...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Silver Badge Achievement Tracker Incorrect: I am seeing an issue where the counter on the Achievement for getting silver badges does not match the count on the yearly badge summaries. The discrepancy began this month. I have since achieved...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on W10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection on W10: The commersial for Scatter Slots doesn't load and I can no longer play MSC. Best regards, John ef8d9531-5cf9-4018-ad2d-a0f35b8700b7
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: звуковые эффекты все установлены в ноль. в пауке при наборе всей масти все равно есть звук сопровождение . Приложение снес и установил из магазина. без изменений. решите вопрос the all sound...
  8. How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game?: How do you clear Xbox Live error codes 121003 and 121010 in the Microsoft Solitaire game? 9d053b3e-8fd3-4d10-b988-eea9f400008f
  9. Levels reset on Microsoft Solitaire collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Levels reset on Microsoft Solitaire collection: I like Spider Solitaire and had reached level 99. Passing it shows all levels achieved set to low levels. How can I get them back. Very annoying. bc6638ab-d2d0-4288-b034-5aa216fc5e20
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Levels

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Levels: What is the purpose of levels? How can I check how my level compares with what others have achieved? 0b433c6d-119e-4ab2-badd-325a62a6703e