Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To Whom it May Concern, I have been playing Microsoft Klondike, Mahjong , and Jigsaw for years. For about three weeks now I have not been able to open... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Virgo9443, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Virgo9443
    Virgo9443 Guest

To Whom it May Concern,

I have been playing Microsoft Klondike, Mahjong , and Jigsaw for years. For about three weeks now I have not been able to open Microsoft Jigsaw. When I click on the game it disappears.

How do I fix this problem as I used to play Microsoft Jigsaw every day. It is a paid subscription.

(Camella Sullivan)

:)

Virgo9443, Jan 24, 2020
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Did Microsoft just create an XBox account for me?

When you first logged into Microsoft Solitaire Collection, it created a GamerTag/Username to be associated with the Microsoft Account used when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. This is used to track your progress(score, badges, achievements, etc).
    This GamerTag is generated randomly and may be changed(1 time for free) if you wish to do so.

Information on how to change your GamerTag can be found HERE.

A 1 week free trial of Premium Edition is given when you first sign into Microsoft Solitaire Collection. The Premium Edition grants access to bonus exp, coins, tournaments etc, as well as Ad-Free. At the end of the free trial, you are given the option to
    purchase the Premium Edition subscription or continue to play free, without the Premium features.
  3. bleeman Win User

Solitaire Premium problems

I have lost access to my Premium Edition as well that doesn't expire until October. Once I completed the update to the Windows Anniversary Edition, 1607, is when this happened. Every now and then (maybe 1 in 10 times) it will come up as Premium Edition,
    but most of the time it doesn't. I'm having no trouble with the Microsoft Mahjong Collection only the Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
  4. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  5. Sayann X Win User

Hello, actually like
    MRallamagoosa
    suggests trying to reinstall them, I did the same thing and it worked. It seems that there was a problem with the update.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Not sure if it is the same issue, since it was moslty going on during the weekend, but the same behavior was common also on other MS casual games (I had the same on Sudoku and something similar on Mahjong). For me reinstalling the app solved the issue, so
    if you haven't tried that already, I suggest to give it a go as a first step.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Premium

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Premium question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Premium question: If I upgrade to Premium for the Microsoft Solitaire Collection on my PC, will that apply to my iPhone app as well? Thanks. fbc0d729-c0c5-4414-a3d6-be26e53e51c9
  3. how to cancel microsoft free premium solitaire subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to cancel microsoft free premium solitaire subscription: just installed windows 10 and got a free week of premium solitaire. how do i end the subscription now that the week is over? 74593430-6469-4078-a8b3-4590fc400cf4
  4. Microsoft Premium solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Premium solitaire: Why can't I sign in to XBOX in Microsoft solitaire collection premium ba9113fe-87da-408e-9856-8930b22be285
  5. Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer: bought Microsoft Solitaire Suite and want to use it on a second computer. How do I do that? 9e11a2d7-4789-4e68-a3ca-513302dbea53
  6. Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition on New Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition on New Computer: I had gone to the Microsoft Store and installed this on my new Win 10 computer (a Razerblade Stealth 13), and there are two problems: Even though I thought I had made a correct selection by...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire collection premium edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection premium edition: Signed up on my IPAD but did not take effect on my android mobile device. even though all totals sync. I signed out on my phone and now it wont let me sign back in....error code 1170000. Ugh! Can...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium: Witam. Nie mogę za nic znaleźć pomocy technicznej, chyba że po angielsku, może ktoś wie jak się z nimi skontaktować. Chodzi mi o to, że wykupiłem wersję premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection i...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition: I can't play the Solitaire Premium Edition. When I try to open the program it will not open for the "Event". Can only play Daily Challenges and the separate games that do not go to the cloud....
  10. Microsoft solitaire collection premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection premium version: Mijn tot nu toe goed werkende versie van microsoft solitaire collection premium versie geeft ineens alle titels van al de spellen achterstevoren. Ook in het beginscherm staat alles achterstevoren....