Microsoft: Solitaire Premium licence expired but not able to renew it on the same PC ...

Discus and support Microsoft: Solitaire Premium licence expired but not able to renew it on the same PC ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Solitaire Premium licence expired but not able to renew it on the same PC purchased, Region conflict Solitaire Premium licence... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by AllCougar8, Nov 29, 2016.

1. AllCougar8
    AllCougar8 Guest

Microsoft: Solitaire Premium licence expired but not able to renew it on the same PC ...

Microsoft (Routers): Solitaire Premium licence expired but not able to renew it on the same PC purchased, Region conflict
    Solitaire Premium licence expired but not able to renew it on the same PC purchased, Region conflict error

:)

AllCougar8, Nov 29, 2016
  2. Want to renew subscription for microsoft solitaire collection premium edition.

My subscription for Microsoft solitaire collection premium edition expired. I want to renew that subscription but cannot locate a link to pay the bill.

David W Kendall, Nov 29, 2016
  3. Microsoft collection

I have Microsoft solitaire collection and it says my premium account expires tonight 1/13/17. I got mine from Apple Store for my iPad how do I renew it?

Sassyredheadjo, Nov 29, 2016
  4. BrackishClamp13 Win User

Sorry your purchase could not be complete at this time. Please try again later.

This is not July and I'm having the same problem with renewing the upgrade to premium for the Microsoft Solitaire Collections. It's been three days now of ANNOYING ADS EVERY GAME!!! I don't know what the problem is; whether on my end or the Store or Microsoft
    or ??? I don't have a Xbox to turn to..l.just Windows 8.1 on my PC. It shouldn't be this difficult to give Microsoft money.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Lollipop Chainsaw XBOX360 backwards compatible

Hi,

It's been delisted for sale on the Xbox Marketplace. The likely reason for this is the in-game music soundtrack has expired. So, unless the publisher renews said licences, it won't be able to get MS to make it BC.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Subscription

Hey there!

For the Microsoft Casual Suite specifically, Premium memberships are platform specific. That does mean that if you purchase, for example, a Microsoft Solitaire Premium membership on mobile, it does not transfer to the Windows PC version.

Hope this helps answer your question.
  7. FreakRoach Win User

XBOX PREMIUM

Make sure you are logged into Solitaire collection with the same microsoft account with which your purchased the premium upgrade.
  8. AudreyMorehead Win User

Premium Subscription Disappeared!

Any resolution yet? Same thing happened to me with Microsoft Solitaire PREMIUM (paid annually) app on my iPad!
Thema:

1. Microsoft: Solitaire Premium licence expired but not able to renew it on the same PC ... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Premium

2. Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium on a second computer: bought Microsoft Solitaire Suite and want to use it on a second computer. How do I do that? 9e11a2d7-4789-4e68-a3ca-513302dbea53
  3. Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition on New Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition on New Computer: I had gone to the Microsoft Store and installed this on my new Win 10 computer (a Razerblade Stealth 13), and there are two problems: Even though I thought I had made a correct selection by...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire collection premium edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection premium edition: Signed up on my IPAD but did not take effect on my android mobile device. even though all totals sync. I signed out on my phone and now it wont let me sign back in....error code 1170000. Ugh! Can...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium: Witam. Nie mogę za nic znaleźć pomocy technicznej, chyba że po angielsku, może ktoś wie jak się z nimi skontaktować. Chodzi mi o to, że wykupiłem wersję premium Microsoft Solitaire Collection i...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium Edition: I can't play the Solitaire Premium Edition. When I try to open the program it will not open for the "Event". Can only play Daily Challenges and the separate games that do not go to the cloud....
  7. Microsoft solitaire collection premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection premium version: Mijn tot nu toe goed werkende versie van microsoft solitaire collection premium versie geeft ineens alle titels van al de spellen achterstevoren. Ook in het beginscherm staat alles achterstevoren....
  8. Suscripción Premium a Microsoft Solitaire Collection [Translate] Suscripción Premium a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suscripción Premium a Microsoft Solitaire Collection [Translate] Suscripción Premium a...: Con fecha 20 de enero de 2019 (numero de pedido 5412724320), aboné 14,99 € por un año de suscripción Premium a Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Hace un momento me he puesto a jugar en el juego, y...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire on iOS logs me in but doesn’t recognize my premium membership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire on iOS logs me in but doesn’t recognize my premium membership.: Since the update of Microsoft Solitaire im getting ads again. I have the paid premium membership. I’m able to log in to my Microsoft account. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Any...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition: I was signed up and paid for the premium Addition, but it does not show on my screen and I am getting adds. c982cfe3-6f37-42b7-aebd-831016668dd6