Microsoft Solitaire Solutions

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Solutions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need a solution for Freecell Expert on January 3rd 2020. Does anyone have a link to a video solution ? 5b62f451-2262-4fdd-bbbc-aff58cf6ccda Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Warren A.Hellyer, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Solutions

I need a solution for Freecell Expert on January 3rd 2020. Does anyone have a link to a video solution ?

:)

Warren A.Hellyer, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Ms Honeys Win User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZhvPYLZt3Y

Here's a link for Jan. 3rd, 2020, daily challenge. If that wasn't helpful definitely look into other videos on Youtube.
  3. Xbox one Win User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZhvPYLZt3Y

Here's a link for Jan. 3rd, 2020, daily challenge. If that wasn't helpful definitely look into other videos on Youtube.
    My games cds i buy wont in to
  4. Warren A.Hellyer Win User

The problem i had was getting to the 3 of hearts and Diamonds. Once i had that i was able to solve. Thanks so much for the help. Oh and yes I need to remember searching Utube.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Have you checked on youtube? You might find it on there. Doing a bing or google search may also find you the solution you need as well.
  6. BMYA Win User

"Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing into Xbox.com, then start this app again"

One year later, none solution, unable to sign with Microsoft Sudoku and CAN sign with Microsoft Solitaire. Windows 10.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Solutions - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Solutions

2. Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition: To Whom it May Concern, I have been playing Microsoft Klondike, Mahjong , and Jigsaw for years. For about three weeks now I have not been able to open Microsoft Jigsaw. When I click on the game...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw on Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Microsoft Jigsaw will not open and allow me to play. What is the problem? I am using Windows 10. 0dd53822-e77a-4750-84b6-e1d6dc9c55af
  4. Microsoft Premium solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Premium solitaire: Why can't I sign in to XBOX in Microsoft solitaire collection premium ba9113fe-87da-408e-9856-8930b22be285
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Android: Error 1170000 when signing in to Xbox on any Android device is there any fix to this issue e8f33ea7-8451-4b30-a2d1-c4b74246bef9
  6. Microsoft Solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection: X box live fault: what does fault 201010 mean and how can I solve it 016f516e-aaaf-493b-b7e0-e9a6cc071108
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premier addition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premier addition: I am unable to change the background on the back of the cards. When I had this option before, I had no problem. Now when I click on my choice nothing happens and I have trouble seeing the cards...
  8. . microsoft solitaire ( android) log in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    . microsoft solitaire ( android) log in problem: I have microsoft solitaire on my android phone. I accidently logged out and cant log back in. It shows email address on xbox log in page but then an error code. Have uninstalled and re-installed...
  9. Can't get into Microsoft Solitaire Collection n

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get into Microsoft Solitaire Collection n: xbox just keeps signing in and loading but does not sign me in a211ec9a-1eff-4fa9-b452-7eff7c40b504
  10. Microsoft solitaire not connecting today

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft solitaire not connecting today: Microsoft solitaire says i need internet to connect i do have my name signed in and synced but microsoft wouldnt connect does anyone know for how long??? ec3dd170-8b57-499c-b84c-d73666cc1823