Microsoft Solitaire Solutions

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Solutions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need a solution for Freecell Expert on January 3rd 2020. Does anyone have a link to a video solution ? 5b62f451-2262-4fdd-bbbc-aff58cf6ccda Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Warren A.Hellyer, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Microsoft Solitaire Solutions

I need a solution for Freecell Expert on January 3rd 2020. Does anyone have a link to a video solution ?

:)

Warren A.Hellyer, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Ms Honeys Win User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZhvPYLZt3Y

Here's a link for Jan. 3rd, 2020, daily challenge. If that wasn't helpful definitely look into other videos on Youtube.
  3. Xbox one Win User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZhvPYLZt3Y

Here's a link for Jan. 3rd, 2020, daily challenge. If that wasn't helpful definitely look into other videos on Youtube.
    My games cds i buy wont in to
  4. Warren A.Hellyer Win User

The problem i had was getting to the 3 of hearts and Diamonds. Once i had that i was able to solve. Thanks so much for the help. Oh and yes I need to remember searching Utube.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Have you checked on youtube? You might find it on there. Doing a bing or google search may also find you the solution you need as well.
  6. BMYA Win User

"Sorry we can't sign you in. Try signing into Xbox.com, then start this app again"

One year later, none solution, unable to sign with Microsoft Sudoku and CAN sign with Microsoft Solitaire. Windows 10.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Solutions - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Solutions

2. Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire: When does silver grandmaster change to gold? f7f29776-f93c-4929-9d34-01a6421ccf3e
  3. How do I complain about offensive game ads being shown in Microsoft Solitaire collection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I complain about offensive game ads being shown in Microsoft Solitaire collection?: Two variations on the same game's ad are racist. In both, the white heroine is released from prison by playing the game that provides her with tools. She opens the prison door with the key your...
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge not loading: Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge stopped loading three days ago with error : Server Connection Failed. An error occurred while trying to download data from our servers. Please check internet...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenges: Microsoft/Xbox Live Solitaire Daily Challenges won't launch. Hasn't worked for almost a week now. Says problem with the server downloading. I have checked updates....
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Since 8 January, I keep getting the following dialogue box message when I try to enter the Daily challenges: "Download Error. An error occurred while trying to download data from our servers....
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hi all, since a few days I can't open "Tägliche Herausforderung" im Solitaire anymore. Internet connection is available and all other programms run, no idea why just this one does not work. Help...
  8. microsoft solitaire daily games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire daily games: I can't get microsoft solitaire daily games to upload anymore . All other games work fine. I can play them on another computer. Message tell me to check my connections ,but everything else works...
  9. Problem with Microsoft Solitaire Dayly Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft Solitaire Dayly Challenge: [img] This occurs when I want to play the daily challenge. All other options work well except this one. How can I solve it? cc90a6cd-9eb4-4deb-80c6-4a779ef50418
  10. Microsoft Solitaire collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire collection: I can't upload "défis du jour" Message : Erreur de téléchargement What can I do to solve this problem? d56e9eaa-2fa1-40dc-86fd-76ac7f66fc27