Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence.

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else noticed that at the end of the month, after you finish your 5th and final game and the coins are collected, the game immediately... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GaryFMoody, Oct 6, 2019.

1. GaryFMoody
    GaryFMoody Guest

Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence.

Has anyone else noticed that at the end of the month, after you finish your 5th and final game and the coins are collected, the game immediately congratulates you on your PERFECT earned month prior to receiving your final batch of coins for completing all
    5 games for the day?

I think the game should give you the coins for finishing all 5 games, THEN congratulate you on finishing the month with a PERFECT earned.

See the video link below that shows what I am saying.

Microsoft Solitaire Demo of Suggestion

Just an observation.

:)

GaryFMoody, Oct 6, 2019
  2. pn_taylor Win User

I do want to purchase Premium. I was never asked if I wanted to purchase Premium. Remove it please

I'm assuming this is in regards to Microsoft Solitaire, recently released on iOS? The premium was given to all those who downloaded it, from Microsoft, within the first month. It will then go away at the end of the month unless you choose to subscribe to
    it yourself.
  3. BobNusbaum Win User

How does the timer work during the Events?

I've experienced similar problems with Microsoft Solitaire on Windows 10. I'm pretty proficient, and have completed all the challenges 7 times so far. Tonight, when I went out to dinner, I had Solitaire running, but I was definitely NOT in a game when
    I left, and all the time in between was added to my cumulative time. Instead of getting the competitive cumulative time I earned, I'm dropped to the rear end of everyone with a perfect score.
  4. djcassil Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Daily Challenge Badges

I am having the same problem - I have completed every daily challenge since November and on some of the months the 'perfect cup' is there and on others' it's not. Confusing. I set a goal to try to make a full year of 'perfects' but I can't figure out what
    is happening - the months all show all green with all games completed - but no cup - go figure.
  5. SwanMoon Win User

Microsoft Solitaire star club

We purchased our computer and it had Windows 8 then we upgraded to windows 8.1. This was a perfect match and I loved receiving three sets of gold star collections. Then... it happened. Once a month and the end/beginning of the month Windows Update would
    send down an upgrade so large, that it would 1. cause the system to restore itself back to windows 8; 2. stop me from getting to store, 3. stop me from playing the challenges, etc. But we are vigilant. SO now we have a copy on the cloud and a back up on an
    outside drive unit, but that is only after this past weeks windows downloads. My problem, all three of my star club collection groups are gone. How does one get these back?
  6. MysticWeirdo Win User

Microsoft Solitaire on Win 10 Achievement Progress Stuck

The in game tracker for the gold medals didn't go up (but the trackers for marathon and strive for perfection did) when I earned one this morning, nor did the tracker for spider wins and combined Klondike/spider/free wins when I won a spider game.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion (Bug?) regarding the end of the month PERFECT earned sequence. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire Suggestion

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: "Microsoft Solitaire Collection" foi atualizado em meu computador e o idioma deixou de ser o meu, português do Brasil, e passou a ser o inglês. Como faço para reverter? [Translate] "Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire levels.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire levels.: This is just a general question: How many levels are there in Microsoft Solitaire and will it reset after you reach the highest level? Thanks. 14bc5f4c-86dd-46a5-b733-4a6c740e5dc6
  4. Microsoft Solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection: Why can i not launch Microsoft Solitaire collection even though it is installed 978010a6-11db-4dee-bbed-cde176a7e9ca
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Hallo! because my Solitaire is in English language, before the last update, 5.10.19, was in Italian..... Thanks for reply, italian language is preferred 4520d716-0bad-4a36-9018-6ce5a70d79ed
  6. Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log...: Have not been able to play a PAID subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection since August 2019. Paid for 1 year in January 2019. Can someone help. Thank you,...
  7. microsoft solitaire collection JAWNE OSZUSTWO ![Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection JAWNE OSZUSTWO ![Translation-Microsoft Solitaire Collection...: CZY KTOŚ BYŁBY W STANIE MI ODPOWIEDZIEĆ W JAKI SPOSÓB MOŻNA ZROBIĆ 20 PASJANSÓW W CIĄGU 10 MINUT, GDZIE 5 MINUT ZAJMUJĄ REKLAMY ? [Translation-WOULD ANYONE BE ABLE TO ANSWER ME HOW CAN I MAKE 20...
  8. win10 Xbox microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX on Windows
    win10 Xbox microsoft solitaire collection: I often play events at Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I always notice an incorrect playing time measurement at these events. Let´s say I stop playing at 9 o´clock , log out and continue playing...
  9. Suggestion for Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion for Microsoft Solitaire: While Daily Challenges are not meant to be competitive with other players, you could keep track for each player of how many days in a row that player has solved all five Daily Challenges. This...
  10. Suggestion for Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion for Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I have a suggestion for your Microsoft Solitaire Collection. Could you please help me get it to the right people? When you are playing the daily challenges, you often have to get a certain...