Microsoft Solitaire World Tour

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire World Tour in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play Microsoft solitaire world tour and when the next game will not load, I leave the event and return later but the game continues to charge me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cherylBramsen, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Microsoft Solitaire World Tour

I play Microsoft solitaire world tour and when the next game will not load, I leave the event and return later but the game continues to charge me time. I have left the site and am on chrome and return to the games. Last time it added 2 hours and today
    it added 45 minutes which irritates me while competing with other players. Why is this happening?

:)

cherylBramsen, Sep 4, 2019
  2. MarkSwing88 Win User

I am also have the same problem with time being charged for the idle time between. In my case, I played all of the games except 1 in the morning and then came back to start the last game in the evening. I finished the last game in 1 try for less than
    5 minutes but I was charge 8 hours and 22 minutes for the game. Which was the time in-between when I finished the last game in the morning and finishing the final game at night. THIS BUG IN THE CLOCK NEEDS TO BE FIXED.
  3. cherylBramsen Win User

I am unable to do this since I am playing this on my laptop in association with xbox live. The timing computer does not recognize I am gone and accrues time as if I am still on the site. Thanks for your help though.
  4. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Did you try to delete and reinstall the game?
  5. cherylBramsen Win User

I have tried Microsoft support and they seem clueless about this app and you never know where you are reaching when you contact them. Last time it was a man in Australia who had no clue about a crash of the entire program but two hours later the game was
    fixed by magic? If anyone knows how to reach someone about this glitch, let me know and thanks for letting me know I am not the only one.
  6. Hedgehog1309 Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection page closes when trying to open today's 'Solitaire World Challenge'

I am having the same problem with the Solitaire World Tour today. It also happened one day earlier this week.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Solitaire World Tour - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire World

2. Microsoft Solitaire disapears upon loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire disapears upon loading: My Microsoft Solitaire game signs me on, begins to load and then just disappears. No error message. I am signed in OK and app store says I already own it... d4f7217d-6000-46c9-aaf1-742555dfccdc
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Daily Challenge: Anyone else having trouble with Bomb Defusal loading on 9/13/2019? 403482e3-e8c0-4324-9243-dc60708456be
  4. Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire has been clicked and dragged into the World Video Game Hall of Fame!: Congratulations to Microsoft Solitaire for being inducted in to the Video Game Hall of Fame! [img] 27076820-185f-4e03-87c7-00ed39420156
  5. microsoft solitaire collection world tournament

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft solitaire collection world tournament: Microsoft solitaire collection world tournament will not start. It keeps saying no internet connection and as you can see to this post my connection is fine. fe2ffbac-9508-411a-952e-6a14814a4c19
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection World Events

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection World Events: I am having the same problem as everyone else playing the world tournaments. I can play the first game and it appears to save. Then the app completely shuts down. I can play the daily...
  7. Microsoft Solitaire World Tournament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire World Tournament: I play one game of the world tournament and the game crashes. I have tried all of the trouble shooting hints. Love this game. What should be do? 45f3d35b-31d5-49d6-8505-0695aee09100
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection page closes when trying to open today's 'Solitaire World ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection page closes when trying to open today's 'Solitaire World ...: I played one game in today's (01/21/208) Solitaire World Tour. The whole page closed when I tried to move on to the next game. This doesn't happen with any of the other games (Challenges,...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire collection version 3.17.8161.0 world tour events changing logins during an ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire collection version 3.17.8161.0 world tour events changing logins during an ...: I share a computer with a family member and have found an error in the timing: 1st user plays, say 15 games out of 30; logs off. 2nd user then login plays maybe 15 games out of 30; logs off 1st...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection "World Tour Event"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection "World Tour Event": I play Microsoft Solitaire Collection thru Windows 10 on my PC, today I had an issue that I've never encountered before, can you help ? I logged in today at about 0930 am after working for 2...