Microsoft solitaire

Discus and support Microsoft solitaire in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What causes the "slow motion effect". I have tried reinstall and everything else but nothing seems to work. Would be grateful for a solution.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gemcojohn, Apr 27, 2015.

1. gemcojohn
    gemcojohn Guest

Microsoft solitaire

What causes the "slow motion effect". I have tried reinstall and everything else but nothing seems to work. Would be grateful for a solution.

:)

gemcojohn, Apr 27, 2015
  2. SandraMMH
    SandraMMH Guest
    My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.

SandraMMH, Apr 27, 2015
  3. CarteBigfoot
    CarteBigfoot Guest
    Connection à microsoft solitaire collection [connection to MS Solitaire collection]

impossible de me connecter microsoft solitaire collection.

[Translation]

Impossible to connect to Microsoft solitaire collection

CarteBigfoot, Apr 27, 2015
  4. SandraMMH Win User

My Microsoft Solitaire Collection has stopped working

I am not using Microsoft Solitaire Premium.

In Microsoft Solitaire Collection there is.

"Settings" Apps & Features" choose Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Advanced Settings then Reset.
  5. BeastBadshah Win User
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Easy tri-peaks challange unsolvable

Hello AnnGissel,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Solitaire is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the

Microsoft Casual Games Community
    will be able to assist with any issues or questions about Microsoft Solitaire. Be sure to let us know the results!
  7. MennoEijgensteijn Win User

de taal van microsoft games is veranderd in een onbekende taal, kan niet veranderen (noitceloC eriatiloS tfosorciM) [Translated] The language of Microsoft Games has changed to an

volgens mij geen engels en alleen in microsoft solitaire collection

[Translate]

According to me no English and only in Microsoft Solitaire collection
  8. MrMarcoSchmidt Win User

Freecell has stopped recording wins but not losses

Similar Problem on my Windows 8.1 Machine. For a few days Microsoft Solitaire Collection only stops recording stats for FreeCell and Pyramid on the Xbox Network.

Reinstallation as described in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection FAQ has changed nothing.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version is 2.3.1406.1149
Thema:

Microsoft solitaire

1. Microsoft solitaire - Similar Threads - Microsoft solitaire

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Suduko

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Suduko: I have Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I have downloaded Microsoft Sudoku and it shows up on the same page as Solitaire. When I try to get to Sudoku there are a number of other games that come up...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Levels?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Levels?: I play MS Solitaire Klondike Standard Draw 3. I have reached Level 669, Gold Grandmaster 54. How much higher does it go? f81e9425-3780-4d4a-9c81-01827c636f31
  4. não consigo logar no microsoft solitaire collection[Translation-i can't log in to microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    não consigo logar no microsoft solitaire collection[Translation-i can't log in to microsoft...: não consigo logar no microsoft solitaire collection ola, estou com um problema no meu pc, tenho o windows 10 e o solitaire collection permium, mas quando tento logar minha conta microsoft vem a...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Can't get past Microsoft Solitaire Collection sign in buffering b718a2f6-6c32-436f-a227-66e2e63ddf30
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - BIZARRE problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - BIZARRE problem: I have 2 touch screen HP laptops, Windows 10, and BOTH will not allow me to play Klondike, Spider, Free Cell with the touch screen throughout all the game options. Pyramid and TriPeaks work fine....
  7. MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION - Não funciona parcialmente.[Translation-MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION - Não funciona parcialmente.[Translation-MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE...: Caro MASTER, A Colecção de Jogos em referência, deixou de funcionar apenas no jogo individual do "MICROSOFT MAHJONG"; A partir da altura em que fizeram a alteração do "Office 365", mudando-o...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Klondike

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Klondike: A few weeks ago I changed my PC. In the new PC I have lost my history of performance in the Solitaire Klondike and the new access does not allow to change the game´s configuration (togle sound...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection continually freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection continually freezing: Hi All Every time I try and play Microsoft Solitaire Collection it stops responding when I'm in the middle of a game. I close and restart the game but the same problem occurs. I have tried...
  10. Points in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Points in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: How are points, XPs and Stars related to each other. What's an XP? b39669cb-d5a5-4251-b77c-78c84d17a9ce