Microsoft Solitaire

Discus and support Microsoft Solitaire in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been playing in the Microsoft Solitaire event tournaments that are held about every other day and when I look at the leaderboards it gives the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pinklestarr, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Pinklestarr
    Pinklestarr Guest

Microsoft Solitaire

I have been playing in the Microsoft Solitaire event tournaments that are held about every other day and when I look at the leaderboards it gives the number of players and also your ranking... but it says the ranking is in your "group". What are the groups?
    How do I find out what group I'm in? Just curious.

:)

Pinklestarr, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Solitaire

1. Microsoft Solitaire - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitaire

2. microsoft solitair

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitair: how come when I redid my pc and sign back in xbox I lose all my acheivements and have to start all over ? can you help me get this back ? I wanna buy subscription updates tomorrow but I wont if I...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: How do I change the Difficulty Level for the Klondike Games? I was on Expert Level and switched off in the settings and it will not go back to Expert Level or any other level but Random....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I am trying to open the Solitaire app on my Android tablet. I keep getting the error code 124. I have cleared the cache and data and tried removing and reloading the app. Nothing works. The tablet...
  5. microsoft solitaire collection 更新的等级制度 [Translation- Microsoft solitaire collection Updated...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection 更新的等级制度 [Translation- Microsoft solitaire collection Updated...: 就我目前观察到的等级晋升是与游戏获胜的场次与难度相关,那么为什么现在更新的等级制度不能直接 据之前所获胜的游戏来计算,而是从1开始呢?游戏记录都是有据可查的,实现 据历史数据直接计算等级会存在什么技术问题吗? (作为 年的老玩家,看着这个等级1真的很不爽) [img] Translation-As far as the level promotion I have...
  6. Comment le pseudo sous Microsoft solitaire [Translation-How the nickname under Microsoft...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Comment le pseudo sous Microsoft solitaire [Translation-How the nickname under Microsoft...: ".................................................................... 35c92d7d-dd49-4bda-8a25-9f79d21eae4b
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: When I try to play a challenge, the app closes. 1a3c12ff-dca3-40bd-a77d-26bcdacbb970
  8. Microsoft Solitaire adult only ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire adult only ads: I play Microsoft Solitaire on Windows 10. I don't pay, so I get the ads and tonight they are disgusting 18+ ads for adults only slots. This is vile, and highly inappropriate. Does anyone at...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Free Premium trial

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitaire Free Premium trial: I logged into the desktop version of Microsoft Solitaire for the first time and it automatically started a week of free premium as a trial. Is there any way to get rid of it? I never play on my...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Why won't my Microsoft solitaire collection play/load etc. I have a new install of windows 10. Tried un-installing and reinstalling but still the same. Do I need to enable this somewhere?...