Microsoft solitare puzzles

Discus and support Microsoft solitare puzzles in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to do a puzzle the ad goes into a eternal loop when loading. If I manage to bypass the loop the puzzles ??freezes up in about 30 seconds.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by belindacooke, Nov 8, 2019.

1. belindacooke
    belindacooke Guest

When I try to do a puzzle the ad goes into a eternal loop when loading. If I manage to bypass the loop the puzzles ??freezes up in about 30 seconds. This has been happening for the last several days. I have shut off the computer so that is not the problem.
    What is going on?

:)

belindacooke, Nov 8, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Belinda ,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. We recommend to go on the
    Microsoft casual games community.
    Towards the bottom you will see their Facebook page and they ask to post there.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. DeniedCoast094 Win User

Getting "Choose another item - This in-app purchase is no longer available in Microsoft Mahjong" and can't log in

I am having the same problem loggig oto Microsoft Jigsaw. I can log on to Microsoft Solitare, Sudoku and Mahjong as well as Magic Puzzles. I log into all with my Microsoft log in and on the main Microsoft site. Please help.
  4. DominumStige Win User

error code 303019

5. narendratummawar Win User

Unable to download Microsoft Solitare Collection

re download microsoft solitare collection
  6. joseevan der Ploeg-D Win User

Distorted Graphics in Solitaire and Mahjong

microsoft solitare collectie werkt niet op windows 8.1
Thema:

1. Microsoft solitare puzzles - Similar Threads - Microsoft solitare puzzles

2. microsoft solitare collection

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft solitare collection: what does error code 121003 mean 9bb37103-711d-4ced-a808-5ecdc804abbe
  3. microsoft solitare daily challange

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitare daily challange: I can start solitaire and then play any of the five games. Picking daily challenge shows loading then the app closes. I did update the system, uninstall and re-install and picking on daily...
  4. Microsoft Solitare Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitare Collection: I pay to avoid the adverts. Program crashes after update. Uninstall / reinstall failed to help. Andrew e14662a8-d84a-4f78-8205-cf256f842d0b
  5. I can not get microsoft solitare collection to open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get microsoft solitare collection to open: I can not get solitare collection to open d1ba9f17-c655-40a3-8e6b-6493d728beaf
  6. microsoft solitare collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitare collection: I can't log into Microsoft solitare collection. 293eba94-8129-4bd3-931d-b1a47f350fb2
  7. Microsoft Solitare Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitare Game: I submitted a question regarding a problem I was having previously but have had no response. Is anyone else having a problem with Solitaire. Instead of sending me to the "typical ads" I'm getting...
  8. Microsoft Solitare Android Sound

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Solitare Android Sound: I'm having a issue where both the sound and music is controlled by soundeffectsvolume. If I want the music on I have to turn on soundeffect. When soundeffect is on, I can turn down the music with...
  9. microsoft solitare collection tournament

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitare collection tournament: I have played 19 of the 20 games and now I get a message that I need an internet connection. I have done all troubleshoot suggestions and find no problems. Help. 5cb31fb4-0670-4ebe-866b-6b1dc05ae2bb
  10. Microsoft Solitare Klondike keeps adding time bonus to Cumulitave Vegas score. How do I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitare Klondike keeps adding time bonus to Cumulitave Vegas score. How do I...: Microsoft Solitare Klondike keeps adding time bonus to Cumulitave Vegas score. How do I turn this off now. It didn't do this before a45a7a3d-1186-4251-89aa-71a2c61bb8ba