Microsoft Solitare

Discus and support Microsoft Solitare in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with MS Solitaire Daily Challenge. It gives me a Download Error whenever I try to open the game. Most of the other solitaire games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OldMorpheous, Jan 14, 2021.

1. OldMorpheous
    OldMorpheous Guest

Microsoft Solitare

I'm having a problem with MS Solitaire Daily Challenge. It gives me a Download Error whenever I try to open the game. Most of the other solitaire games work fine, but the daily challenge is not. Help please? Started about a week ago and I can't figure out
    how to overcome this issue.

:)

OldMorpheous, Jan 14, 2021
  2. narendratummawar Win User

Unable to download Microsoft Solitare Collection

re download microsoft solitare collection
  3. joseevan der Ploeg-D Win User

Distorted Graphics in Solitaire and Mahjong

microsoft solitare collectie werkt niet op windows 8.1
  4. Dobryj Ukrop Win User

error code 1170000

Help, I cannot sign in to microsoft solitare getting error code 1170000.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

microsoft solitare

6. Go rilla Win User

microsoft solitare

same issue. occurred after a brief power outage (off and right back on.
Thema:

Microsoft Solitare

1. Microsoft Solitare - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitare

2. Microsoft Solitare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitare: I have a Samsung Tablet and for the most part have not had a problem logging into Microsoft Solitare. About a week ago I am getting a message that I do not have a internet connection. I checked...
  3. Cannot get into Microsoft Solitare Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot get into Microsoft Solitare Collection: When I select Collection it says I need an internet connection. I get error 0x800704cf. I have no problem getting to anything else on the internet. Plus I have been using the Collection for...
  4. since the last upgrade to microsoft window solitare, I can not start my games. It says it...

in XBoX on Windows
    since the last upgrade to microsoft window solitare, I can not start my games. It says it...: since the last upgrade to microsoft window solitare, I can not start my games. It says it is loading and when it doesn't load then asks me to become paid member. What can be done. ....
  5. microsoft solitare collection

in XBoX on Windows
    microsoft solitare collection: what does error code 121003 mean 9bb37103-711d-4ced-a808-5ecdc804abbe
  6. microsoft solitare daily challange

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitare daily challange: I can start solitaire and then play any of the five games. Picking daily challenge shows loading then the app closes. I did update the system, uninstall and re-install and picking on daily...
  7. Microsoft Solitare Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Solitare Collection: I pay to avoid the adverts. Program crashes after update. Uninstall / reinstall failed to help. Andrew e14662a8-d84a-4f78-8205-cf256f842d0b
  8. I can not get microsoft solitare collection to open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get microsoft solitare collection to open: I can not get solitare collection to open d1ba9f17-c655-40a3-8e6b-6493d728beaf
  9. microsoft solitare collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitare collection: I can't log into Microsoft solitare collection. 293eba94-8129-4bd3-931d-b1a47f350fb2
  10. Microsoft Solitare Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitare Game: I submitted a question regarding a problem I was having previously but have had no response. Is anyone else having a problem with Solitaire. Instead of sending me to the "typical ads" I'm getting...