Microsoft Solitarie Collection- Código de Erro 0x80070091 [Translation - Microsoft...

Discus and support Microsoft Solitarie Collection- Código de Erro 0x80070091 [Translation - Microsoft... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; O MEU APLICATIVO NÃO ESTAVA MAIS ABRINDO, DAÍ EU DESINSTALEI E QUANDO VOLTEI A INSTALAR NOVAMENTE, DEU ERRO 0X80070091. E QUE EU TINHA QUE FAZER UM... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by leticiamartins2, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Microsoft Solitarie Collection- Código de Erro 0x80070091 [Translation - Microsoft...

O MEU APLICATIVO NÃO ESTAVA MAIS ABRINDO, DAÍ EU DESINSTALEI E QUANDO VOLTEI A INSTALAR NOVAMENTE, DEU ERRO 0X80070091. E QUE EU TINHA QUE FAZER UM REPARO NA LOJA, MAS SEMPRE QUANDO FAÇO ACONTECE O MESMO ERRO.

-------------

[Mod Translation - MY APPLICATION WAS NO LONGER OPEN, THEN I DISINSTALLED AND WHEN I RE-INSTALLED AGAIN, IT GAVE ERROR 0X80070091.
    AND THAT I HAD TO MAKE A REPAIR IN THE STORE, BUT ALWAYS WHEN I DO HAPPENS THE SAME ERROR. ]

:)

leticiamartins2, Mar 15, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Microsoft Solitarie Collection- Código de Erro 0x80070091 [Translation - Microsoft Solitarie Collection-Error code 0x80070091]

Hi Leticia,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. Sorry to hear you're having difficulty with your MS Solitaire Collection.
    The best way to resolve the issue with the Microsoft Solitaire collection
    is to contact the Microsoft Casual Games Community support team. You
    may also utilize their Microsoft Solitaire Collection support page as it has some great troubleshooting and an area to look up those specific codes directly.

I would also like to ask that you refrain from typing in all caps per the

Xbox Forum Guidelines
    (#17) going forward. It can be taken the wrong way by others as it is seen as "yelling".

Give them a try and be sure to let us know the results!

I hope that this helps you out!
  3. LeticiaBarbosa3 Win User

Erro 8C150009

Comprei um cartão Live Gold de 12 meses para meu Xbox 360. Quando fui em resgatar código de 25 dígitos, o código leu tranquilo, mas logo após aparece uma mensagem de erro com o código: 8C150009. Onde esse erro não existe no catálogo da Microsoft.
  4. WellingtonFerreira3 Win User

Fifa 19

O jogo Fifa19 demorou muito tempo para arroba erro 0x8027025a. esse é o código de erro .

Translation:[ The game Fifa19 took a long time to at sign error 0x8027025a. This is the error code.]
  5. PeppyPower3 Win User

Can't login to Xbox Live from Solitaire Collection

can't sign into microsoft solitiare collection also when trying to down new game from store get error code 0x80070091
  6. ronaldoxbox Win User

Xbox One error code: Xbox-0x80169CF9 8C419250-839D-4AFC-88AC-E8B2BFC56093 2015/01/20 - 10:28:52 UTC

O erro 80169cf9 ocorre quando você tenta resgatar um código do Xbox Live Gold

O código de erro e a mensagem a seguir são exibidos quando você tenta resgatar um token ou código pré-pago de assinatura Xbox Live Gold

[Translation-

The error 80169cf9 occurs
    when you try to redeem
    a code of Xbox
    Live Gold
    The error code and the following message
    is displayed when you try to
    redeem a token or
    prepaid code Xbox Live Gold
    subscription]
Thema:

Microsoft Solitarie Collection- Código de Erro 0x80070091 [Translation - Microsoft...

1. Microsoft Solitarie Collection- Código de Erro 0x80070091 [Translation - Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Solitarie Collection

2. 마이크로소프트 앱스토어에서 다운로드가 정상적으로 이뤄지지 않습니다. [Translation - The download from the Microsoft App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    마이크로소프트 앱스토어에서 다운로드가 정상적으로 이뤄지지 않습니다. [Translation - The download from the Microsoft App...: 마인크래프트 윈도우 10 에디션을 다운로드받으 하는데 계속 다운로드 중.. 에서 멈춰있습니다. 진행바는 요지부동이구요. 혹시나싶어 다른 앱 다운받아봤는데 그건 또 잘 작동합니다....
  3. Microsoft won't refund me after $300 worth of fraud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft won't refund me after $300 worth of fraud: So in February I had $300 worth of gift cards stolen. I tried to get a refund and Microsoft denied me even though someone has been signing into my account from all over the country and at unknown...
  4. Microsoft won't refund me after $300 worth of fraud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft won't refund me after $300 worth of fraud: So in February I had $300 worth of gift cards stolen. I tried to get a refund and Microsoft denied me even though someone has been signing into my account from all over the country and at unknown...
  5. Eventos Microsoft collection solitarie [Edit - Translation] - Events Microsoft collection ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eventos Microsoft collection solitarie [Edit - Translation] - Events Microsoft collection ...: Buenas Tardes Como puedo hacer para que no siga corriendo el tiempo en los eventos, cuando tengo que interrumpir el juego por algún motivo ? [Edit - Translation] - Good afternoon How can I stop...
  6. Microsoft solitarie collecton, lamentable y a peor (regrettable and worse)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitarie collecton, lamentable y a peor (regrettable and worse): Lo de los eventos empieza a ser lamentablemente no cuenta el tiempo real de juego, cuenta desde que se empieza el primer reto y además están los "problemas de conexión" que te fastidian las...
  7. I cannot keep Microsoft Solitary on while playing game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot keep Microsoft Solitary on while playing game.: I will play a game or two, then the application goes off and I have to resign in to the game again. When I sign in, there are times it does not even come up and other times it will come up, but...
  8. Save File Error on Microsoft Solitary Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save File Error on Microsoft Solitary Collection: Error comes up during every game of the collection. States that save game file was corrupt. A new save file will be created. f27afbf2-cbf2-4ef8-97de-97196df81137
  9. Microsoft Solitarie for Windows Mobile 10 - Lumia 950 XL

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitarie for Windows Mobile 10 - Lumia 950 XL: Bugged version: 3.9.5100.0 Since the update of the start of May 2016 the developers changed the font without testing (I think) on all phones. I have Lumia 950 xl, with display setted in default...
  10. trying to play my daily challange on microsoft solitary

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to play my daily challange on microsoft solitary: trying to play my daily Microsoft solitary games would not let me log into xbox gave me a error #1170000 41292603-0f0d-4082-af9f-b3f5c043c397