Microsoft: Someone there?

Discus and support Microsoft: Someone there? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Someone there? Now, that the connection problems from Microsoft Bingo seem to be fixed, there are still a lot problems left. Since... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by ZweiJupiter035, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Microsoft: Someone there?

Microsoft (Routers): Someone there?
    Now, that the connection problems from Microsoft Bingo seem to be fixed, there are still a lot problems left. Since 2 days now, I can't even get to the Store.

Should we be sad, or should we be angry, or should we just say : OK, it's Microsoft, you can't expect more from this company??

:)

ZweiJupiter035, Dec 3, 2016
  2. supersoulfly
    supersoulfly Guest
    No Spidy For Xbox

Someone should talk to Microsoft.

supersoulfly, Dec 3, 2016
  3. Scare Bearr
    Scare Bearr Guest
    Someone claiming to work for Microsoft! PreheatedBore69

temp.... here a basic link explaining resonable expectation of privacy . pay attention to the section concering online comunications ...

itlaw.wikia.com/.../Reasonable_expectation_of_privacy
    also please read the bottom where it plainly states that a federal appeals court ruled that agreeing to a TOS agreement with a computer "network" invalidated your expectation of privacy in the united
    states

Scare Bearr, Dec 3, 2016
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

emailing someone from microsoft

JudgedAcorn,

You cannot directly contact the Enforcement Team. Report them and select the offense that matches best with what occurred and add a comment. If there was a violation then the ET will take action towards that account. It may not happen instantly because they
    have many cases to review, so just sit tight after you report them.

Also, be sure to block them as this ensures that you will not play with them in the future.

Thanks for coming to the forums!
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

You can't directly get to anyone about that, and I'm sorry. Your best bet is to explain it to the best of your abilities in the report and block the person who was harassing you or the person on who's behalf you are making the report for. You can try and
    go through the customer support window, provided below, but they'll just tell you to fill out a report. As sad as it is, cyber bullying on Xbox Live happens everyday. However, if there was a way to directly contact the Enforcement Team... that method of contact
    would most likely be swamped and abused by people. The report feature as it is, is partially flawed, is the best way to get a report through in a timely manner that can be looked at...

You should feel empowered to report. If the problem is immediately serious local law enforcement should be contacted using their non-emergency number or some other online bullying hotline should be consulted.

Possible Resources

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/abuse/

https://www.cyberbullyhotline.com/

https://www.stopbullying.gov/cyberbullying/how-to-report/index.html

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Allegations of stalking or online harassment as described by penal law in your state.
  7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If someone harasses you online just report that person or block him/her. In case of more serious accusations like cyberbullying I suggest you to contact your local law enforcement.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Reporting them is the only way to contact the enforcement team in order to have them investigate. There is no other way to contact them.
Thema:

Microsoft: Someone there?

1. Microsoft: Someone there? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Someone

2. How do talk to someone from Microsoft??????

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do talk to someone from Microsoft??????: Im having problems with my account status and just to to real person and not emailing . 8287e2da-43fc-42e2-a4da-b6692fecae74
  3. Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone at Microsoft Access specific saves on the cloud?: Playing subnautica and had to close the game down because the game wouldn't save my game, just kept saying "saving" in the top corner and wouldn't end. If you've ever played subnautica, you would...
  4. Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gamertag linked to someone else's Microsoft account.: Here's the backstory to my problem. I created my Xbox account 10+ years ago on the Xbox 360 until the next gen consoles were released. When the Xbox One was first announced I thought it was...
  5. SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED

in XBoX Accessibility
    SOMEONE HAS STILEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO GET IT CLOSED: SOME LOW LIFE CALLED (Mod Removed - Personal Information) HAS STOLEN MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND CHANGED ALL THE DETAILS AND I CANNOT RECOVER IT TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. THEY WERE ABLE TO PURCHASE...
  6. how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get microsoft to actually ban someone when they've told my family to die at least...: I've had this Spanish guy send me messages hoping my family dies and voice messages where he is yelling at me in Spanish then telling me and my family to die I killed him once in a video game and...
  7. Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone needs to make a Class Action Lawsuit against Microsoft for removing the Snap or PIP...: This was the main reason to buy an Xbox One in the first place was to watch youtube and play games at the same time. But They remove the feature which has made me pissed. They remove a feature...
  8. emailing someone from microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    emailing someone from microsoft: i need to contact some one about a cyber bulling incident, because the report feature doesn't let me fully explain what happened due to the character limit. 6b259752-ce10-4606-90b6-2ec4c0635ce2
  9. Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Please someone from Microsoft help us with the error 0x80070005 (Xbox beta app) Windows 10 PC: Some people and me are having problems to install some games, that games has a common warning message: "administrator approval is required for installation", when I try to install I get an error,...
  10. Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do: So my gamer tag (or should I say, ex-gt) was reported by a gamer who I destroyed in a Rocket League match (who sent me multiple expletives via game and xbox chat, but he reminds me via party how...