Microsoft: Star Wars Commander crystal purchase.

Discus and support Microsoft: Star Wars Commander crystal purchase. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft (Routers): Star Wars Commander crystal purchase. purchased 14,000 crystals with a credit card, order went through, but NO crystals. What?... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Player442825926, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Microsoft: Star Wars Commander crystal purchase.

Microsoft (Routers): Star Wars Commander crystal purchase.
    purchased 14,000 crystals with a credit card, order went through, but NO crystals. What? Reference Number 1370563337

:)

Player442825926, Jan 14, 2017
  2. Arkham99
    Arkham99 Guest
    EA Reshuffles, Turns BioWare Into A Full EA Label

'Phantom Menace' is my favourite of the six Star Wars flix, 'Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull' is probably my favourite Indiana flick as well. You made yer point with the titles mentioned thereafterwards, however...Microsoft: Star Wars Commander crystal purchase. :)

Arkham99, Jan 14, 2017
  3. best RTS?

Star craft 2 and Command and conquer tiberium sun for pc.

For xbox Endwar and halo wars. (sadly, endwar is past it prime.)

The Lord of War, Jan 14, 2017
  4. Arkham99 Win User

'Phantom Menace' is my favourite of the six Star Wars flix, 'Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull' is probably my favourite Indiana flick as well. You made yer point with the titles mentioned thereafterwards, however...:)
  5. The Lord of War Win User

best RTS?

Star craft 2 and Command and conquer tiberium sun for pc.

For xbox Endwar and halo wars. (sadly, endwar is past it prime.)
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Microsoft Game Content Usage Rules

Star Wars: Empire At War, is a Lucas Arts game & you will need to get permission from Lucas Arts & also Microsoft Studios for using a HALO games content in Star Wars: Empire At War etc...

I highly doubt, Microsoft will allow it either..
  7. Schuey19 Win User

[quote user="Arkham99"]

'Phantom Menace' is my favourite of the six Star Wars flix, 'Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull' is probably my favourite Indiana flick as well. You made yer point with the titles mentioned thereafterwards, however...:)

[/quote]No accounting for taste :p
  8. CR0MWELL Win User

COD MP scoring all wrong

Exactly! Star Wars Battlefront, again, had some amazing gameplay. All you ever heard was "the enemy has captured a command post" or "we've captured a command post" the whole game! i have played games of Domination on recent CoDs where i've ran to B flag
    only to find i'm the only guy there! on Ground War!

Something needs to change.
Thema:

Microsoft: Star Wars Commander crystal purchase.

1. Microsoft: Star Wars Commander crystal purchase. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Star Wars

2. Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...: Dear Xbox Live Rewards Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They could...
  3. Microsoft Rewards points for the purchase of Star Wars: Rogue One

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards points for the purchase of Star Wars: Rogue One: To whom it may concern, I recently purchased the movie Star Wars: Rogue One on March 24th because of the Rewards Promotion of 3,000 points being offered. I was just wondering if those points will...
  4. XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG CHANGE SCAM 0/5 stars Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG CHANGE SCAM 0/5 stars Microsoft: Recently a player I encountered got upset due to a loss he had with my team. He went on the usual tangent insulting my sexuality and other profanities. He then reported my gamertag as...
  5. Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...: Dear Sales and Promotions Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They...
  6. Microsoft Solitaire Stars ads freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Stars ads freezing: The Lorieal lipstick ad never completes, requiring a orce close on the application. ed637c69-fa9a-4756-9911-9455a680929d
  7. Star club in Microsoft Solitare Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star club in Microsoft Solitare Collection: Hi, I am playing Microsoft Solitare collection on my Android phone and I don't have star club available. I played the game 2 years ago on my laptop and it worked just fine but I don't know why I...
  8. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Pre-Order bonus on Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 Pre-Order bonus on Microsoft Store?: I already Pre-Order Star Wars Battlefront 2 (Disc) on the Microsoft Store, but I don't know if I am getting a pre-order bonus or early beta access from the game, it doesn't tell in the...
  9. Can't use Microsoft money for Star Wars force unleashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Microsoft money for Star Wars force unleashed: I do not use a credit card for my account, i just by the gift cards. However when I went to buy the backwards compatible force unleashed the store said that this form of payment was not accepte....
  10. Star Wars Battlefront 2/25/14 Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars Battlefront 2/25/14 Microsoft Store: If this is true, I'm all over it. I'm a huge fan of Star Wars so even if it's just a place holder it's still nice to know that it's coming out. Gives a nice break from Ghosts. I need something...