Microsoft stealing money!

Discus and support Microsoft stealing money! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i am a veteran gamer and have been with xbox since it first came to be. I purchased a video game and bought $30.00 worth of add-ons for said... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VaticanWinters, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Microsoft stealing money!

Hello i am a veteran gamer and have been with xbox since it first came to be. I purchased a video game and bought $30.00 worth of add-ons for said game. This game is no longer available to play. The customer service representatives even agreed that i should
    be entitled to a refund. The refund department declined my refund due to the fact that i had bought the game a few years ago. Normally i would agree if i could even still play this game. So instead i just gotr off for around $40.00. i have also had problems
    with games coming up missing and telling me that i have to repurchase it or insert the disc. It had been completely removed from my order history. I have proof that they are deleting order histories. I took a closer look at my order history and it shows that
    the dates in which i uploaded money to my account and the dates in which i spent it. The proof of the deletion of my order history lies within this. It said that i magically paid for products ranging from $29.99 to $59.99. but the kicker is this. There is
    no upload date of this money. (Hence proof of deletion) my advice is to stop spending money with this corrupt company and i will be opening a lawsuit against Microsoft. Also if you do decide to stick with this garbage excuse of a company id keep ALL of your
    bank statements and do not use gift cards. They will eventually take your stuff aswell. Good luck to all enjoy.

:)

VaticanWinters, Jul 10, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello VaticanWinters,

I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our

Legal and Corporate Affairs page
    . If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Microsoft/Money Stealing?

There's nothing anyone on the forums can do as we do not have access to your account/billing info.

You would need to contact support
    here
    as they are the only ones with access to all of that info & should be able to tell you whats going on.
  4. PhoenixDown Win User

Microsoft is stealing my money

You cannot turn off auto-renewal by email. Those emails don't ask you if you want to turn it off, they're just to inform you that you're going to be charged. The only way to turn off auto-renewal is to call customer support.
  5. SLICK SLEEZY863 Win User

This *** happens to me and they took ym money and the time I paid for so what part of that doesn't say free money?
  6. Z Roach Returns Win User

billing questions are best handled by phone support. I know you would prefer to give a kidney than deal with phone support but they are best equipped to handle your situation quickly.
Thema:

1. Microsoft stealing money! - Similar Threads - Microsoft stealing money

2. Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund: I buy to things of warface kredits june 28 2019 both never got added to my account contacted support first one got refunded no problem. The second one how ever is supposedly not eligble for a...
  3. microsoft jackpot steals my coins again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jackpot steals my coins again: for the second time in a month my microsoft jackpot has reverted to 500. it knows i logged in yesterday, because i get 1000 credit for opening the bonus, but that's it. this time i lost 150,000...
  4. Microsoft is STEALING MY $$$!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft is STEALING MY $$$!!!: back in December, 2017, my children created an account on Xbox Live for my daughter using my debit card. I found out about this in January when I saw the charge on my bank account, and called...
  5. Microsoft steals now

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft steals now: So I woke up this morning to a email from Microsoft saying that they have over charged me £19.70 for double subsciption I find that funny because 1 month subscription is 5.99 (So you did more than...
  6. Microsoft is stealing my money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft is stealing my money: I contacted Microsoft a couple nights ago about them charging my account for gold when I had auto renewal turned off. Not only did they charge me, but gold didn’t even work. So I contacted support...
  7. Microsoft/Money Stealing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft/Money Stealing?: So I'm trying to connect my xbox 360 to the internet. I'm not interested in playing games online, I just want the silver membership. Whenever I try to connect to the internet I get an error...
  8. Microsoft stealing from my bank account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft stealing from my bank account!: I accidentally put this thread into another topic, but this is where it should be. Let me start off by saying I have been a member for over 6 years now to Microsoft and I am always having...
  9. Microsoft stealing from my bank account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft stealing from my bank account!: Let me start off by saying I have been a member for over 6 years now to Microsoft and I am always having problems left and right. Tonight I added my visa debit card to the xbox site and purchased...
  10. Microsoft Essentially Stealing My Money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Essentially Stealing My Money: How is it in any way acceptable for my account to be slowly being drained of funds? I had $39 in my account as of about 2 months ago, now it is down to $13. I purchased nothing. Thank you for...