Microsoft Stole from Bank Account

Discus and support Microsoft Stole from Bank Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Here I am trying to renew my Gold membership, I get a prepaid card and put it into my Microsoft account. 15 dollars that I planned on using to get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kintarie Y, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Kintarie Y
    Kintarie Y Guest

Here I am trying to renew my Gold membership, I get a prepaid card and put it into my Microsoft account. 15 dollars that I planned on using to get another month with $5 left over. I put in my new bank info from a card I'm now using for information purposes
    and low and behold I still have 15 dollars in my Microsoft account... after I SPECIFICALLY wanted to buy from that account and instead charges my bank... which btw had only three dollars. Etc Microsoft, care to explain why I'm overdrawn now?

:)

Kintarie Y, Oct 2, 2015
  2. MindiAnn420
    MindiAnn420 Guest
    Microsoft Stole My Money

Microsoft stole my money!! I found several unauthorized charges in my bank account and was refused a refund! Pay close attention to your Microsoft billing and your bank account !!

MindiAnn420, Oct 2, 2015
  3. l Offset I
    l Offset I Guest
    Microsoft sucks

Xbox is crap. Stole $22 from my bank account and didn't give me my purchase

l Offset I, Oct 2, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

No one from Microsoft reads this forum so i'll explain.

You didn't turn of auto renewal & you can't use money in your Microsoft account to pay for live,it has to be either a credit/debit card or paypal.

Daft Badger, Oct 2, 2015
  5. RiTTzFAN93wj
    RiTTzFAN93wj Guest
    You authorized any and all charges when you confirmed everything when you sign up on subscription, and add your card. They did not "steal it" you authorized it.. Unless your child, brother, sister, anybody 'stole' your card and added it without your permission.
    Then you can get your money back by pressing charges for fraud

RiTTzFAN93wj, Oct 31, 2018
  6. RiTTzFAN93wj Win User

You authorized any and all charges when you confirmed everything when you sign up on subscription, and add your card. They did not "steal it" you authorized it.. Unless your child, brother, sister, anybody 'stole' your card and added it without your permission.
    Then you can get your money back by pressing charges for fraud
  7. Daft Badger Win User

No one from Microsoft reads this forum so i'll explain.

You didn't turn of auto renewal & you can't use money in your Microsoft account to pay for live,it has to be either a credit/debit card or paypal.
  8. TatteredKitty7 Win User

Is it possible to ban an account? The user stole debit card details and purchased £400 worth of digital content.

Gamer tag [Mod removed] befriended my son and got his login details and stole £236.45 from my bank account by buying xbox level ups, I have been to my bank and startec a fraund investigation and woul like xbox to be responsible and ban this man....
  9. CIoakAndSwagger Win User

Have not recieved Quantum Break Pre Order Bonus!!!

And I am investigating why. a multi billion dollar international corporation stole 60 dollars out of my bank account 2 weeks ago without delivering what was promised. Sorry for your frustration!

We should notify video game journalists about this so they can further report the failure of Microsofts policies.
  10. davemcfly85 Win User

Microsoft stealing from my bank account!

did you do what the other poster suggested and test the connection or another thing to do is to redownload your profile. and for future reference do not create duplicate threads there was no need to even create this one a mere 2 minutes after your other
    one.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Stole from Bank Account - Similar Threads - Microsoft Stole Bank

2. Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold: I have converted my xbox live gold to game pass ulltimate by accident, so I cancelled the payment for ultimate, but it cancelled all the converted months too. I want my months back!!!...
  3. Microsoft stole from me

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft stole from me: I recently added money to my credit card and tried to subscribe to the xbox game pass but when i clicked subscribe it gave and error and didnt work and when i checked my credit card it took the...
  4. Microsoft stole $20 from me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole $20 from me: Long story short. On June 21 I pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2 from Microsoft. Being excited for the game, of course, I didn't just purchase the game, but I purchased the, "special edition" even...
  5. microsoft stole my account and has made me start this one

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft stole my account and has made me start this one: my account has always been the same. there was an update and then I was logged out and was made to put my sign in info back in. so I did and now this (Mod Removed-Profanity) states that my email...
  6. Microsoft Bingo stole my achievements!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo stole my achievements!: I played this game on my Windows Phone for a few months in 2017 until I completed all of its achievements. Okay! This week (February - 5 - 2018) I bought a Windows 10 notebook. And I had the bad...
  7. microsoft jackpot stole my coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft jackpot stole my coins: I had over 7000 coins this morning now I went to play again and they started me out with 500. what gives 7e83ed28-e779-43c9-b07d-de16a0fc4588
  8. Microsoft Bingo stole my points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Bingo stole my points: was playing Microsoft bingo in Itally and I bought enough extra balls so I could finish filling up my 4 cards I spent over 1000 coins and when I was about to hit the last number your game froze up...
  9. Microsoft stole 20$ . not funny as sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft stole 20$ . not funny as sounds: So Hello guys before posting facebook and media (how UN SECURE VIsa is a big title for this days in my area) I wil share with you! Watch OUT Microsoft is like other site and company thet will do...
  10. Microsoft just stole my debit card information!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft just stole my debit card information!!!!: I got a new card that I purposely did not put on my Xbox and suddenly it's there and they charged me for live! Is that even legal? How in the hell did they get my information that I know for a...