Microsoft Store aankopen[Microsoft Store Purchases]

Discus and support Microsoft Store aankopen[Microsoft Store Purchases] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi allemaal Ik gebruik momenteel twee Microsoft accounts. Het probleem waar ik mee zit is dat ik via account 1 aankopen heb gedaan in de Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TobyKoolen1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. TobyKoolen1
    TobyKoolen1 Guest

Hi allemaal

Ik gebruik momenteel twee Microsoft accounts.

Het probleem waar ik mee zit is dat ik via account 1 aankopen heb gedaan in de Microsoft store waaronder Xbox games. Deze games heb ik thuis op een harde schijf staan.

Nu was mijn vraag: wanneer ik op Xbox Live speel, met Microsoft account 2, kan ik dan alle games nog wel spelen die zijn aangekocht via account 1? Of heb ik die toegang dan niet meer omdat ik de eigenaar niet ben van deze games via account 2?

Hopelijk kan iemand mij verder helpen!

[Translation - Hi All

I currently use two Microsoft accounts.

The problem I'm having is that I've made purchases via account 1 in the Microsoft Store, including Xbox games. These games I have at home on a hard drive stand.

Now my question was: when I play on Xbox Live, with Microsoft account 2, can I still play all the games purchased through account 1? Or do I not have that access anymore because I am not the owner of these games through account 2?

Hopefully someone can help me out!]

:)

TobyKoolen1, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi there Toby,

Thanks for your post! You can share content from one profile to an entire console using the Home Xbox feature, allowing you to play your games from another profile without repurchasing them. For information on this feature and how to use it, check out this
    article: Using the
    Home Xbox Setting on Xbox One

I hope this helps!
  3. maxen Win User

Forza Horizon 3, Microsoft Store and Windows 10 built in store differ?

The Microsoft Store offer is only for purchases through the Microsoft Store, which is different from purchasing through the Windows 10 Store. Usually Microsoft Store purchases are only physical copies of the game, which may have been eligible for a $10 discount
    on future purchases from the Microsoft Store, but this is separate from the digital-only Windows 10 Store.

Hope this helps clarify things.
  4. WPAK Win User

my code is fake!!!

Hi there,

it's best to contact the store where you purchased the code from, so for example if it was purchased via the Microsoft Store, please contact Microsoft Store Support .
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Microsoft rewards problem.

Did you purchase the console from a store or direct from the Microsoft store webpage. Rewards offers are only valid if you purchase via the Microsoft store webpage
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox store vs Microsoft store

Yes. The Xbox Store is the digital store on the console and xbox.com. The Microsoft Store is Microsoft's retail store, meaning most of the items are physical purchases and are not all related to Xbox.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store aankopen[Microsoft Store Purchases] - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store aankopen

2. Forza 3 Horizon disappeared from my account on the Microsoft Store (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 3 Horizon disappeared from my account on the Microsoft Store (PC): I bought the game Forza Horizon 3 (Standard Edition) on 2018 and always played it without any problem, but that year I had a problem on the PC and had to format the HD on which the game was...
  3. Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store(buying an elite controller): Hello, I'm thinking about buying a elite controller just bought a new xbox less than a week ago was wondering if the warranty I bought then will still cover the controller or if I will have to...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 sumiu dos meus aplicativos da Microsoft Store (Minecraft Windows 10...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 sumiu dos meus aplicativos da Microsoft Store (Minecraft Windows 10...: Há uns anos atrás ganhei um código de ativação do Minecraft Windows 10 do próprio site da Mojang. Ativei o código, e funcionou normalmente, mas como eu tinha a versão Java nunca mais joguei....
  5. Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just trying to put money on my sons X-Box account!! Microsoft store support will not...: I am baffled after experiencing an error while attempting to add money to my sons X Box account for Fortnite v bucks. I have had multiple conversations with Microsoft Store support and they will...
  6. Microsoft store E3 viewing party?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store E3 viewing party?: At some point I swear I remember hearing about the MS stores hosting a viewing party for the Xbox E3 conference where they would be giving away prizes. Anyone have any info on this? More...
  7. Microsoft Store Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Xbox one S: This page is translated with google translation. Hello, my problem is that I buy a card of 15 euros to buy the pack Lagume 5 euros Fortnite, as soon as I want to proceed with the purchase, it...
  8. Films&TV downloaden uit Microsoft Store [Translation-Download movies & TV from Microsoft Store]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Films&TV downloaden uit Microsoft Store [Translation-Download movies & TV from Microsoft Store]: Hallo Ik heb 2 films gehuurd en betaald uit de Microsoft Store 1 van de films heb ik inmiddels wel al binnen de ander daar zit ik nu al 3uur op te wachten dit kan toch niet juist zijn? Van de...
  9. Windows 10 Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Microsoft Store: I made an order for the game Forza Motorsport 7: Standard Edition. My problem has two parts. Part 1: After the first checkout with the subsequent payment, the transaction ended with an error...
  10. Microsoft Store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store: Здравствуйте. При покупке игры в Microsoft Store каждая попытка сделать это завершалась ошибкой. Как позже выяснилось при каждой из попыток приобрести игру с банковской карты происходило списание...