Microsoft Store aankopen[Microsoft Store Purchases]

Discus and support Microsoft Store aankopen[Microsoft Store Purchases] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi allemaal Ik gebruik momenteel twee Microsoft accounts. Het probleem waar ik mee zit is dat ik via account 1 aankopen heb gedaan in de Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TobyKoolen1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. TobyKoolen1
    TobyKoolen1 Guest

Hi allemaal

Ik gebruik momenteel twee Microsoft accounts.

Het probleem waar ik mee zit is dat ik via account 1 aankopen heb gedaan in de Microsoft store waaronder Xbox games. Deze games heb ik thuis op een harde schijf staan.

Nu was mijn vraag: wanneer ik op Xbox Live speel, met Microsoft account 2, kan ik dan alle games nog wel spelen die zijn aangekocht via account 1? Of heb ik die toegang dan niet meer omdat ik de eigenaar niet ben van deze games via account 2?

Hopelijk kan iemand mij verder helpen!

[Translation - Hi All

I currently use two Microsoft accounts.

The problem I'm having is that I've made purchases via account 1 in the Microsoft Store, including Xbox games. These games I have at home on a hard drive stand.

Now my question was: when I play on Xbox Live, with Microsoft account 2, can I still play all the games purchased through account 1? Or do I not have that access anymore because I am not the owner of these games through account 2?

Hopefully someone can help me out!]

:)

TobyKoolen1, Mar 14, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hi there Toby,

Thanks for your post! You can share content from one profile to an entire console using the Home Xbox feature, allowing you to play your games from another profile without repurchasing them. For information on this feature and how to use it, check out this
    article: Using the
    Home Xbox Setting on Xbox One

I hope this helps!
  3. maxen Win User

Forza Horizon 3, Microsoft Store and Windows 10 built in store differ?

The Microsoft Store offer is only for purchases through the Microsoft Store, which is different from purchasing through the Windows 10 Store. Usually Microsoft Store purchases are only physical copies of the game, which may have been eligible for a $10 discount
    on future purchases from the Microsoft Store, but this is separate from the digital-only Windows 10 Store.

Hope this helps clarify things.
  4. WPAK Win User

my code is fake!!!

Hi there,

it's best to contact the store where you purchased the code from, so for example if it was purchased via the Microsoft Store, please contact Microsoft Store Support .
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Microsoft rewards problem.

Did you purchase the console from a store or direct from the Microsoft store webpage. Rewards offers are only valid if you purchase via the Microsoft store webpage
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox store vs Microsoft store

Yes. The Xbox Store is the digital store on the console and xbox.com. The Microsoft Store is Microsoft's retail store, meaning most of the items are physical purchases and are not all related to Xbox.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store aankopen[Microsoft Store Purchases] - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store aankopen

2. Problem with the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with the microsoft store: It does not let me buy the games of lla microsoft store Since it marks me an error that tells me to contact technical support for not being able to make the purchase and I am using a credit card...
  3. Refund Request For A Microsoft Store Game, with no response within 72 hours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request For A Microsoft Store Game, with no response within 72 hours?: I had recently bought ARK: Survival Evolved from the Microsoft Store (digitally) , and had requested a refund, because It was accidentally bought on the wrong account. Though receiving a former...
  4. Problem z zainstalowanie gry na PC na Microsoft store [Translation - Problem with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem z zainstalowanie gry na PC na Microsoft store [Translation - Problem with...: Witam posiadam Xbox game pass. Gdy próbuję pobrać np. Pay Day 2 mam napisane.,, wygląda na to, że z Twoim kontem Microsoft nie jest połączone żadne odpowiednie urządzenie. Aby wykona instalację,...
  5. Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store: Hello, I have a microsoft store of drua currency. Previously, there were rubles, after the last update Dollars 607a5725-2f88-4083-ab21-28afec57ab1b
  6. Kauf im Microsoft Store "ausstehend"[Purchase in Microsoft Store "pending "]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kauf im Microsoft Store "ausstehend"[Purchase in Microsoft Store "pending "]: Hallo liebe Community, ich hoffe, ich bin hier richtig. Ich habe gestern eine Bestellung im Microsoft Store aufgegeben und direkt per giropay bezahlt. Das Geld ist vom Konto runter, nach etwa...
  7. Não consigo abrir a Microsoft Store pelo Xbox (I can not open the Microsoft Store from the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo abrir a Microsoft Store pelo Xbox (I can not open the Microsoft Store from the...: Simplesmente quando eu tento entrar na Microsoft Store pelo Xbox One S, simplesmente a loja não abre Translation: Simply when I try to get into the Microsoft Store for Xbox One S, the store...
  8. Microsoft store unvalid code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store unvalid code: My friend sent me a gift from microsoft tore mut when i click redeem says the code has already been redeemed but i never got the content and the money has been allready taken from the account but...
  9. Backwards Compatible Games from the Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Games from the Microsoft Store: Star Wars Republic Commando is free on Games with Gold, and I've been trying to download it. When I try to, it says my "account is unable to make this type of purchase" and to try it from the...
  10. microsoft store problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft store problem: i have problem about microsoft store on my xbox one .I can see everything but i can't download and i get always error code : 0x00000007 or 0x00000193 . 05b22e8e-cb22-4aa6-aea6-49e3375ff870