Microsoft Store Address Drop-down

Discus and support Microsoft Store Address Drop-down in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Sir or ma’am In your Microsoft Store I am trying to input my Credit Card data and noticed that one of your overseas Military APO Communities is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WilliamFox3, Mar 22, 2020.

1. WilliamFox3
    WilliamFox3 Guest

Dear Sir or ma’am

In your Microsoft Store I am trying to input my Credit Card data and noticed that one of your overseas Military APO Communities is missing. You have AA, AP, and others, but are missing AE (Army in Europe). The info was listed under my old credit card,
    but now have a new card, but can’t add it. Are you able to add the AE. A couple of my friends are having the same issue, and by looking at the forums here, many others too. Thank you for your help.

:)

WilliamFox3, Mar 22, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi William,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on drop down for card information. On the bottom of the
    support site, you can select give feedback.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. WilliamFox3 Win User

XBF Brad,

This is correct. I noticed Microsoft was missing the AE in the State Dropdown. They have other APOs listed, such as AA and AP... are they able to add AE? They probably just forgot to add it.

Thanks for your help.
  4. Scotty0955 Win User

Xresolver

• all websites store ip addresses, it is legal, microsoft cant actually do anything against this site if it is just storing ip addresses as this is legal.
    • if the site was ddossing then yes microsoft could report this to the authorities and apply for the website to stop. but to my knowledge the site is not actually doing the ddos and therefore is not illegal.

Microsoft are already aware of this website and preparing a case to take it down the website is illegal and will be taken down The IPs is stored in the game and is not there for the public to access that is private information
  5. boognish523 Win User

The transforming d-pad on silvery Xbox 360 controller is cracking

Or maybe even drop it off at the Microsoft Store in SD?
  6. PanagiotisBafaloukos Win User

Delivery to Greece

Hello again!

I went on to order a custom controller through the UK store (almost all Greeks speak English!) signed in with my Microsoft account. In the address field, Greece
    was included in the options in the drop down menu for delivery destinations. First step successful.

Next step, payment method. Tried to use my Mastercard, that I use for my Office 365 subscription, but in the drop down menu of "Country", United Kingdom is selected (UK store I presume), and cannot be deselected for "Greece". So the process of checkout ends
    at this last step since Greek postal code is not accepted in the payment field.

Selecting the Greek Microsoft Store even empties my shopping cart.

So frustrating that a custom controller can be delivered to Greece but not paid for from Greece.

Are there these geographical limitations also with PayPal (connected to the same credit card)?

I guess I will sign up for a PayPal account and try again.

Or find some old friends that moved to England, tell them to buy a controller there and mail it to me as a gift! :)
Thema:

1. Microsoft Store Address Drop-down - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store Address

2. Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't purchase anything on Microsoft/Xbox Store: Just tried to buy a game from the MS Store, before is leaves Game Pass. The game in question is Panzer Dragoon Orta. Tried on both my Xbox One X and PC to buy it, but it keeps coming back with a...
  3. Weird glitch on the microsoft store on xbox one

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Weird glitch on the microsoft store on xbox one: When i try to buy something on the MS Store on my xbox one, it says i have 60, 02 € in my MS account. BUT when i go to the console settings and the Xbox website, it says i have 7,02 € . It seems...
  4. Microsoft Store to Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store to Xbox Series S: Can I buy a game through my computer and then when the series s comes can I put the game that I bought onto my xbox? c6d21729-5e9a-4e50-bfc6-a05acaa4519b
  5. Microsoft Store Ödeme Başarısız Oldu 4 Kez Para Çekti ve Hiç Bir Şey Gözükmüyor!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store Ödeme Başarısız Oldu 4 Kez Para Çekti ve Hiç Bir Şey Gözükmüyor!: Xbox gamepass almak için satın al butonuna bastım yükleniyorda kaldı ve bir süre sonra tekrar tekrar denedim ve bi türlü başaralı olmadı sonra kartımdan 5.90₺ halinde 4 kez ücret kesmiş ve bir...
  6. Microsoft account balance not updating in the store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft account balance not updating in the store.: Bought a £10 gift card, my balance shows as £11.89 in settings but when i go to buy something it shows it as £1.89. I’ve reset my console, turned it off and on again, hard reset it and nothing has...
  7. Microsoft Store not leaving home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store not leaving home screen: I've noticed that the 7 tiles you have on your home screen work like a queue, first in first out, where the right most tile gets pushed out when something new has been opened and added to the...
  8. Microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store: Hello i want to download fortnite from microsoft store (xbox) and not epic games launcher but every time i try to download fortnite from the microsoft store(xbox) it says: Where do you want to...
  9. Micosoft Flight Simulator 2020 uninstall itself after the update on microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    Micosoft Flight Simulator 2020 uninstall itself after the update on microsoft store: My FS2020 redownload again after I downloaded the update on Microsoft store. What should I do to prevent this one again? 3b31fffe-9a83-46ac-b123-ff28d0ff5561
  10. I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install a purchased game from the Microsoft store.: I purchased a minecraft game today , it's been a few hours since my purchase but I'm not able to install the game . It still hasn't appeared in the "ready to install" section . My purchase appears...