Microsoft store and game not syncing

Discus and support Microsoft store and game not syncing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have cooking diaries. I have purchased rewards within the game in the past. recently if I purchase a reward, it does not show up in the game. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Julie Cleveland, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:12 PM.

1. Microsoft store and game not syncing

I have cooking diaries. I have purchased rewards within the game in the past. recently if I purchase a reward, it does not show up in the game. It states that I already purchased it and have to download it. The store states that I purchased it, however
    there is no link to download it. I have not found anything online for anyone having this issue. It is not a matter of downloading a purchased game but items within the game.

:)

Julie Cleveland, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:12 PM
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Casual word Games won't sync

You might want to check your settings on Windows 10 or in the Microsoft Store to see some syncing part for the cloud. Or consider updating your game.
  3. AJLX Win User

The division 2 Closed Beta Download Issue

Once you sync your email and input the preorder code, the download code will show up on Ubisofts site. Not actually in the microsoft store.
  4. CammyDR Win User

Forza horizon 4

Hey

To do this you would need to sign into the microsoft store on win10 . Once you have done this you will be able to download your xbox games that can be played on pc. All your save will sync up
  5. incognitony Win User

PC game pass game save data access

I don't think you can access save files on Microsoft Store games. I believe all games are sandboxed so that users can't mess with the files. But for games that uses Xbox Live cloud saves, your progress will automatically sync across PCs.
  6. Puppy Fujo Win User

Xbox Reset

Just login to your Microsoft account in your console. Some system settings and all game saves are stored in the cloud and are synced when you launch the particular game. So when you go to play it will be just like you were before. Happy gaming.
Thema:

Microsoft store and game not syncing

1. Microsoft store and game not syncing - Similar Threads - Microsoft store game

2. Can't run game due to File Error/Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize I Own a Game

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't run game due to File Error/Microsoft Store Doesn't Recognize I Own a Game: Hi, I am trying to run a game on my PC that I originally bought for xbox (No Man's Sky). I went to the Microsoft Store, and It looked like I had to buy the game again. To my surprise, the game...
  3. Microsoft Store claims game is installed... BUT IT IS NOT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store claims game is installed... BUT IT IS NOT: I purchased DLC for Borderlands 2 (Commander Lilith and the Fight for Santuary). When I locate it in the Microsoft Store, I am told that the game is installed, and the button "LAUNCH" shows....
  4. Microsoft Store game removals.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store game removals.: Why does Microsoft Store keep removing all the old games? They could really make some money off of selling them still, the age of the game wouldn't really matter. People still play the older...
  5. Why Can't I Install Xbox Game Bar From the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Can't I Install Xbox Game Bar From the Microsoft Store?: So I removed Xbox Game Bar with Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay | Remove-AppxPackage and now when I try reinstalling it in the Microsoft Store it says Acquiring License... and then...
  6. Redeemed Game on Xbox Game Pass and it is now not showing up on Microsoft App Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed Game on Xbox Game Pass and it is now not showing up on Microsoft App Store: I redeemed a Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection in the Xbox Windows App. I navigated to the Windows App store after finding out the Game Pass App doesn't show none gamepass games on it. I...
  7. Microsoft Store Game Saves

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Game Saves: I need to un-install and the re-install a game I got from the Microsoft Store on GamePass (No Man's Sky). If i do this, will I loose my save data? e8147c2a-f7b1-43cd-a3ae-6da4338406a2
  8. Just got Game Pass and I can't download games from the Microsoft store, or anywhere else...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got Game Pass and I can't download games from the Microsoft store, or anywhere else...: As I said, I got Game Pass but don't even have 100GB of storage left on my C drive to install Forza Motorsport 7. So I tried installing it on E drive. I've already put it in settings so that new...
  9. Buying a game with Microsoft Gift cards on Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game with Microsoft Gift cards on Microsoft Store.: Can i merge 2 to 3 gift cards into one or can i use 2 to 3 gift cards in the Microsoft Store to buy a game ??????? Example : i am using Microsoft reward points to get many gift cards and i want...
  10. Microsoft Store Video Game Trailers Won't Play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store Video Game Trailers Won't Play: Hello, I've been having this issue for the past few days or so. I'm unable to view any game trailers in the store. It would show the ESRB rating, then the screen would go black for a few seconds...